Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: For New Members with fewer than five posts...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Twoguysdarktower View Post
    Poked around first before seeing this thread. Makes sense why I couldn't make edits to my profile. Lesson to self: read first; act second.

Thanks.
    Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler Luck_of_the_Gallows is on a distinguished road

one down, four to go

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Luck_of_the_Gallows View Post
    one down, four to go
    Welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Twoguysdarktower View Post
    Lesson to self: read first; act second.
    Words of wisdom I have yet to learn.... and Welcome!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

welcome to forum

Traveler Narshifa will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,
    Been anxious about the upcoming movie of DT. So became the newcomer here. May just be silent reader for the moment =)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Narshifa View Post
    Hi all,
    Been anxious about the upcoming movie of DT. So became the newcomer here. May just be silent reader for the moment =)
    Welcome, Narshifa! I'm actually looking more forward to IT.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Hi all,
    Hi Brian!
    After poking around this website's forums for a few days, I am more relaxed
    Cannot wait for the release date announcement.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Hi all,
    Hi Brian!
    After poking around this website's forums for a few days, I am more relaxed
    Cannot wait for the release date announcement.
    Good to hear and July 28 is the release date.

Country
    Country Flag

Thankee sai!

Country
    Country Flag

Thankee sai!

Country
    Country Flag

Thankee sai!
    Most welcome

Traveler Bond007 will become famous soon enough Bond007 will become famous soon enough

Hi all , maybe this threads the best place to reach my five posts , my previous post was moderated on currently reading thread lol my computer understanding skills aren't the best, I probly used every spam word by mistake knowing my luck haha

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    Hi all , maybe this threads the best place to reach my five posts , my previous post was moderated on currently reading thread lol my computer understanding skills aren't the best, I probly used every spam word by mistake knowing my luck haha
    You found the right thread to run up your post count.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler Bond007 will become famous soon enough Bond007 will become famous soon enough

The 5post milestone has been reached; looking forward to creating a book collection thread at some point! ( Although Its fair to say my collection is relatively small in comparison to some I've seen on here :p ).

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Bond!

Traveler Tennis balls will become famous soon enough

Hello all

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis balls View Post
    Hello all
    Welcome, Tennis Balls, to the best SK site in the world. Post often...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Hello all
    Welcome, Tennis Balls, to the best SK site in the world. Post often...
    That name kills me! Welcome!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome,
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all
    May I call you James?

Welcome!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler Tennis balls will become famous soon enough

Sure! I'll answer to anything, but my name is Chris, I need to get the intro filled out.
    Thanks for the welcome.

Traveler Phaze13 will become famous soon enough Phaze13 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Default Long Days & Pleasant Nights

Hail fans of Sai King and the Gunslinger's Journey. I found this site purely by accident while looking up one of the obscure references from this wonderful series (Aren't they all pretty much obscure lol), and instantly felt as if I'd found my own door to mid-world and walked through it. My own drawing was a lot less terrifying than Jake's and a lot more ordinary than Eddie or Susannah/Odetta/Detta's, but I am here nonetheless.
    this is now one of my favourite of all Mr King's tales (or a close secod to the Stand depending on my mood at the time) and I'm really glad to have found you guys so at last I can finally stop boring my wife to tears with my incessant ramblings about the Tower, Blaine the Mono and how Randall Flagg (my Wife likes the Stand but doesn't read - she saw the miniseries) is Marten/ Walter O'Dim and an agent of the Crimson King. along with the many other connections of King-World, and can now hold palaver with like minded folks on the old interweb (also known as the World Wide Wait!), even though the internet would blow Roland's mind (and quite possibly Jake, Susannah and even Eddie's right along with him).
    I look forward to conversing with you all (in High speech or Low speech it matters not) and bid you fond farewell.
    Wes / Wezza / Phaze13

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Wes!

Traveler Xtownboy will become famous soon enough Xtownboy will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all!
    Oh wow...5 posts? This might take me a year to complete. Looking forward to joining the group.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast