Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: The Stephen King Trivia Thread

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I edited my post because I figured out #1 as well.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

For 1, you have the name but need the title that was dedicated... For 2 you have too much for the answer. And #5 is incorrect.

I know it must be frustrating... I make very difficult things like this for my students in the high school library. As much as they "hate" it, they always ask me to make up more.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Are the answers all King book titles?

Anyone else wanna jump in here? lol

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Nope. The first is a title... the others are not. lol Perhaps everyone else is lurking?

My Mood
    Inspired

SECOND HINTS:

1. Old MacDonald's camera is a Polaroid.
    2. Julia and the founder are on a first name basis.
    3. Careful with all those sweets, they attract bees.
    4. Looking for a name.
    5. If you get one, the rest will follow.

My Mood
    Inspired

BTW, I have a melons pic ready just in case...

My Mood
    Inspired

1. Old MacDonald had a camera.
    2. What do Julia Shumway and the New York Tribune have in common?
    3. What you get after purchasing a lot of sweet treats.
    4. No Talisman here, but there is a tail of aliens?
    5. Guess the "theme" that ties all of these together.

FIRST HINTS:
    1. Old MacDonald was a dedicated farmer.
    2. The Dome had no foundation but the Tribune did.
    3. If you don't pay this, you'll have to deal with the men in the black suits.
    4. Sometimes King is only half the story...
    5. There is no error in the original #4 statement.

SECOND HINTS:
    4. Looking for a name.

THIRD HINTS:
    1. Title of a novella.
    2. Character in a novel.
    3. Character in a short story.
    4. Character in a novel.
    5. Thing in common.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just bringing all the clues together.

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    lol Sorry! I meant to post the hints when I got home from work, but I lost track of the thread. Very valiant effort, Shannon!!
    Good lead with #1, thanks for pointing out my error in #2 and yes Under the Dome is the right place to look and further research (after a hint) might help, for #3 a King-y answer is needed and you're on the right track with your guesses!

Thank, Brice! I think I'll offer the winner's choice of either a personalized King related artwork drawn by myself, or a new melon photo.

FIRST HINTS:

SECOND HINTS:

4. Looking for a name.
    THIRD HINTS:
    1. Title of a novella.
    2. Character in a novel.
    4. Character in a novel.
    5. Thing in common.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Inspired

Thanks, Brice!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You're very welcome.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Inspired

Hmmm... what if the winner gets both a personalized gift AND a new photo in melons?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, now I just quit my job to try to find an answer.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Inspired

The lack of trivia attempts is saddening. Shannon was totally on the right track with a few. No guesses?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NO final inspiration...

When I remember my riddle..... with 10 HINTS
    Think we need more HINTS or pics ???

My Mood
    Inspired

1. Old MacDonald had a camera.
    2. What do Julia Shumway and the New York Tribune have in common?
    3. What you get after purchasing a lot of sweet treats.
    4. No Talisman here, but there is a tail of aliens?
    5. Guess the "theme" that ties all of these together.

FIRST HINTS:

SECOND HINTS:
    4. Looking for a name.

THIRD HINTS:
    1. Title of a novella.
    2. Character in a novel.
    4. Character in a novel.
    5. Thing in common.

FOURTH HINTS:
    1. Old MacDonald's rooster crows at half this title.
    2. This character is Welsh.
    3. This character is Scottish.
    4. This character is British in origin.
    5. Once you get all the other answers, this one will be obvious.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I give up. Next! lol

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

1. The Sun Dog
    2. Horace from Under The Dome
    3. Candy from The Man In The Black Suit
    4. Daisy from The Regulators
    5. dogs

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure that's it.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Inspired

Brice, quitting your job has certainly paid off!

1. The Sun Dog - Correct!
    2. Horace - Correct!
    4. Daisy - Incorrect
    5. Dogs - Correct!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, a personalized gift AND melons is better than any silly job.

correcting

3. Candy Bill from The Man In The Black Suit

It was a fun trivia.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Inspired

1. The Sun Dog - Correct!
    2. Horace - Correct!
    3. Candy Bill - Correct!
    5. Dogs - Correct!!

One more. Take a second look at the Hints.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I missed where you typed incorrect because you removed the Candy answer. LOL

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Peter from The Tommyknockers?

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Inspired

We have a winner!!!

So, I can create a nifty piece of artwork for you. What's your favorite King book??

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't have a favorite. I love them all. Lets go with something dark towerish though, please?

Oh, and thank you!

I win! Yay!

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast