2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: The Stephen King Trivia Thread

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll get something together for you this week.

Roont Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very much!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That be ridiculous. lol.

Roont Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice is a splendid one to behold Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What be ridiculous?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon has a brilliant future Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Library Girl's riddle! If Shannon be stumped, it be ridiculous. lol

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Brice !!!

Now we wait for your riddle !!

My collection
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...on-Stockerlone

GERMANY-FIFA Worldchampion 2014

SALE
    Stephen King promo telefon card
    Desperation/Regulator Flip-over ARC Leseexemplar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Where would Sarah find her lost wedding ring?

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Suitcase pocket!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

When Stephen King was a child, apparently he watched one of his friends die. How did the friend die?

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My collection

SALE

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hints please !!!

My collection

SALE

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Hints please !!!
    Stand By Me..

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I totally forgot about this thread, lol. Crow-Man's hint was a good one.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hit by a train? I had a friend that was hit by a train when I was 19...glad I didn't actually see it.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Hit by a train? I had a friend that was hit by a train when I was 19...glad I didn't actually see it.
    I think that's it Matt.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, winner!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay...what is the name of the tunnel in front of which The Kid met his demise in The Stand?
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Eisenhower

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My collection

SALE

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My collection

SALE

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My collection

SALE

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

nice yearly update Frank
    "We used to play cards up in the tower
    but now the suits lay scattered"

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What Band did King write the liners note for their tribute album?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11