Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Little help?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Little help?

hey everyone!!

I am hoping I could get about 10 volunteers to test the "lost password" link on the site. You do not actually have to change your password, or follow the instructions at all, I am just trying to find out if you go the email.

I need so many people to make sure I get a wide variety of mail servers in the test. These new "spam" blockers for AOL and Yahoo are causing me fits.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    hey everyone!!

I am hoping I could get about 10 volunteers to test the "lost password" link on the site. You do not actually have to change your password, or follow the instructions at all, I am just trying to find out if you go the email.

I need so many people to make sure I get a wide variety of mail servers in the test. These new "spam" blockers for AOL and Yahoo are causing me fits.
    i got it i use comcast
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

WOOHOO!! Good start. Thanks Karen

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

welcome! wight back at cha
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Try mine on aol, or let me know if you need a comcast.net address

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The user actually has to perform the action Jerome. But you can just ignore the email and not follow through with the password change.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Duh on my part.
    Ok, I logged out and requested username/password info.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm on Comcast too, so I don't think you need to double-verify.

If you do, however, I'd be happy to check it out.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks you guys, it looks like its working well but I would appreciate any tests people are willing to do.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I requested, but never received any info.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Shit!!

Along the Path of the Beam 19thNrvsbrkdwn is on a distinguished road 19thNrvsbrkdwn's Avatar

worked fine for me.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!!

Thank you 19, I do believe I have the thing worked out.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just had to have my password sent to me (i was pretty definite i knew what it was but eh) and it all worked fine Matt.
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com