Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 515 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,300 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Simon you must have your sights set on something really nice to move that set. Good luck!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Selling a couple Items here...

S/L IT - F/F/F Condition #36 - $900 OBO
    S/L It Portfolio Fine condition #110 - $350 OBO
    If Bought as a set take 50 dollars off - Total $1200.00

Sold to jsmcmullen - GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH!

Signed Revival from Bradenton event $190

Pictures available upon request of course!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I know I am going to regret this in the long term, but I am offering up for sale my PS Publishing Anniversary set. All books are in mint condition as received from the publisher and are a matching number set (#14) The exception is the Thinner variant which is #15.

Set consists of :

Christine (#14)
    Pet Sematary (#14)
    Carrie (#14)
    Thinner (Les Edwards Variant #14)
    Thinner (Edward Miller Variant #15)

If you don't already have a matching numbered set, this is probably the only chance you will have to get one.
    This is not a fire sale, I will not let these go for a low price. I need to raise some $$ and these are the items that I have chosen to let go.

Please PM me with sensible offers. Sold as a complete set only - I will not be selling individual books.
    I think selling my matching PS copies of Christine and Pet Sematary for $700 must have inspired you...

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I know I am going to regret this in the long term, but I am offering up for sale my PS Publishing Anniversary set. All books are in mint condition as received from the publisher and are a matching number set (#14) The exception is the Thinner variant which is #15.

Set consists of :

Christine (#14)
    Pet Sematary (#14)
    Carrie (#14)

If you don't already have a matching numbered set, this is probably the only chance you will have to get one.
    This is not a fire sale, I will not let these go for a low price. I need to raise some $$ and these are the items that I have chosen to let go.

Please PM me with sensible offers. Sold as a complete set only - I will not be selling individual books.
    I think selling my matching PS copies of Christine and Pet Sematary for $700 must have inspired you...
    Wow! I didn't realise they went for that much. Well done! The novelty of having number 1.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Set consists of :

Christine (#14)
    Pet Sematary (#14)
    Carrie (#14)

Is that what you ended up with Tim? WOW!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I sold them on Ebay to a buyer in Canada for £420.00 + £38.00 international shipping, which works out be approx $700 USD.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-30th-Anniversary-CHRISTINE-and-PET-SEMATARY

I think it kind of answers the question on whether copy #1 adds value...

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I sold them on Ebay to a buyer in Canada for £420.00 + £38.00 international shipping, which works out be approx $700 USD.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-30th-Anniversary-CHRISTINE-and-PET-SEMATARY

Well, you only had the one bid, so it had added value to that particular buyer.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

Prolly the guy with the Carrie # 1
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

Country
    Country Flag

That was the entire point of the exercise. I listed the two books at an outrageous price in order to try and entice the person who has my #1 of Carrie into the auction. If I couldn't have a complete matching set of these books because of the person who was given my #1 of Carrie by mistake, then I was going to make sure that person paid me a huge amount of money to have the matching set. I figured only the person with the #1 of Carrie would be so quick to bid on a starting price of £420 + £38 shipping, for two books that originally cost only £59 each...

This is also the reason why I chose to sell the books on Ebay, instead of this thread!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Didn't somebody here from Canada also get the #1 .... what was it, Joyland? Doctor Sleep? Canada might be the place to be for low numbers; may have to get a PO box.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling my signed, inscribed copy of DTII: Drawing of the Three (FINE). $450, but I'll cut TDT members a deal if we go PayPal Gift. Lemme know.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Didn't somebody here from Canada also get the #1 .... what was it, Joyland? Doctor Sleep? Canada might be the place to be for low numbers; may have to get a PO box.
    I got Joyland #1. Sheer dumb luck.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've mentioned it before in this thread, but hadn't listed them on eBay yet. So here they are with a little over a day left to go:

The Gunslinger, 2nd printing: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Stephen-King-...item339e3f48e3
    The Drawing of the Three, 1st printing: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Stephen-King-...item339e3f57bf

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That was the entire point of the exercise. I listed the two books at an outrageous price in order to try and entice the person who has my #1 of Carrie into the auction. If I couldn't have a complete matching set of these books because of the person who was given my #1 of Carrie by mistake, then I was going to make sure that person paid me a huge amount of money to have the matching set. I figured only the person with the #1 of Carrie would be so quick to bid on a starting price of £420 + £38 shipping, for two books that originally cost only £59 each...

This is also the reason why I chose to sell the books on Ebay, instead of this thread!
    That's hilarious! Good job! You planning to repurchase them as a set later, or just call it a day on the PS editions?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post

That's hilarious! Good job! You planning to repurchase them as a set later, or just call it a day on the PS editions?
    For several reasons, I'm calling it a day on the PS editions.

I feel that I have made a clean break by selling both Christine and Pet Sematary.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post

For several reasons, I'm calling it a day on the PS editions.

I feel that I have made a clean break by selling both Christine and Pet Sematary.
    Fair enough! At least you still got the CD editions coming out regularly, you'll be able to replace Pet Sematary with a CD edition, eventually.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Folks,

list is getting shorter - but there is still a bunch of awesome books for sale - so let me know if you are interested!

All 1/1 - all Fine or at least Fine - and all signed or inscribed.
    Most are from the last big consignments that where sold on Betts.

====
    Insomnia
    The Dark Half
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes
    Bag of Bones
    Lisey's Story
    Just After Sunset
    Duma Key
    Under the Dome
    Full Dark, No Stars
    Dr Sleep
    ====

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Selling a couple Items here...

S/L IT - F/F/F Condition #36 - $900 OBO
    S/L It Portfolio Fine condition #110 - $350 OBO
    If Bought as a set take 50 dollars off - Total $1200.00

Sold to jsmcmullen - GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH!

Signed Revival from Bradenton event $190

Pictures available upon request of course!
    Bump for edits!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

UK WTTK 1/200 and UK Dr Sleep 1/200 available for sale. Looking to raise enough to buy an IT s/l so if you know of a good deal on one of those, I'm open to offers for these two books.... I will even split the international shipping 50/50

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Revival signed... perfect shape and free shipping from Canada to anywhere in Canada or the US. I am asking $190 Also open to trades!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Revival signed... perfect shape and free shipping from Canada to anywhere in Canada or the US. I am asking $190 Also open to trades!

Also.. something else I can do as well. I did this for Ralph. I can scan in the highest res possible. So... say you love the cover of any King book and want a nice image.. I can do it. I also will send multiple styles of paper as well. So I did the cover of the S/L of Talisman and did 5 or 6 prints on different paper and mailed them out. I will only charge you $10 and the shipping which will not be much. If you walked in off the street you would pay about $30-$40 for this service. Just a thought. I am going to scan some of my favorite covers here when I have time... put them on a woven linen card stock ( very classy looking paper) and make a colage of them and frame it. Anyways... thought for you guys out there. Trying to raise some money for a project and know this works and have one happy camper already Thanks!
    Not trying to rain on your parade cause it sounds cool but it also sounds like copyright infringement. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking the same thing. If he keeps them for himself, that's fine. But once he sells them, there would be legal implications.

Country
    Country Flag

Yep.. your probably right come to think of it guys...

EDIT: Your totally right. I checked. Thanks mates
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Yep, that's why Kinko's and other copy stores will not allow the practice. There was a Hard Case Crime novel whose cover I thought would make a great print for my office...no go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 515 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast