Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 515 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,775 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

You've already received a few bids. Nice!

It looked like the King items you sold last month did rather well. Arkham does well on HA too.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have extra copy of revival blue liner from hodder and stoughton. $40 shipped in USA. PP gift

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    I have extra copy of revival blue liner from hodder and stoughton. $40 shipped in USA. PP gift
    PM sent
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have extra copy of signed Revival from BAM event. Asking $255 PP gift. Free shipping to US address.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

Not sure if anybody collects Dexter Signed books but I have some up for sale on Ebay. I also have the Blut Box of Salem's lot + Signed Six Stoires + some King related Starbursts and the Rare Publisher's Weekly mag with King on the cover. My listings are here: http://www.ebay.com/sch/chaos-consul...1&_ipg=&_from=
    Stephen King Wantlist: Ubris, Dt2 #768; SDreams1 #543 - Thankee-Sai

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Local seller has IT on laser disc. Anyone interested?

https://trademe.co.nz/810577669
    Laser Disc - Stephen King's It (1990) NTSC

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

TGWLTG galley proof 1/13 $500.00
    UTD First Edition Grey Lettering flatsigned $200.00
    Mr. Mercedes Proof nf unread $275.00
    Joyland First Edition Paperback Flatsigned $150.00
    Doctor Sleep S/L $475.00 PC
    Mr. Mercedes Flat signed from Lovell fundraiser where he has his summer home all paperwork included $550.00

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt
    real nice stuff!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazon kindle "Mr. Mercedes" $3.75

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Signed copy of Revival with ticket stub from KC.

$210 shipped in the US.

Comes with event flyer.

ON HOLD
    My Thanks go out to Tippy4, book arrived safley & well packaged, nice sig and ticket.
    Yes I'll take the flyer........search high & low...ya goof........

Brian.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I finally lined up my books chronologically and realized I don't actually own a Grant Wizard and Glass hardcover. So I'd be interested if anyone had one for sale (or trade?). Not looking to spend lots and it doesn't have to be perfect, just looking to fill a hole on the shelf.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Signed copy of Revival with ticket stub from KC.

$210 shipped in the US.

Comes with event flyer.

ON HOLD
    My Thanks go out to Tippy4, book arrived safley & well packaged, nice sig and ticket.
    Yes I'll take the flyer........search high & low...ya goof........

Brian.
    Glad to hear book arrived safe.

Sorry...cannot find the flyer (looked high and low)...but that said, it was just a monthly listing of the events from Rainy Day Books for November 2014.....nothing special really.

The ticket stub was the cool thing to walk away with...Glen and I practically had to beg to get one back at the end of the night. You will notice they defaced (lined-out) the Rainy Day stamp on the back to ensure we did not try to redeem for another book.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Call Rainy Day Books and ask if you can have a November Flyer. Obviously offer to pay S&H.

913-384-3126

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

'Salem's Lot gift edition. Fine.
    $399 PP gift, free USA shipping, international at cost.
    These are not going down in price. S/L sold for $2K yesterday. Jump now!

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have 4 IT's for sale.

Gift Edition $350 and S/L Edition $850 (#228 + #590).
    Shipping these bad boys is expensive from here. Add $50.

If the Christmas budget won't allow...but you want one a small deposit will hold it.
    Thanks for looking.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    I have 4 IT's for sale.

Gift Edition $350 and S/L Edition $850 (#228 + #590).
    Shipping these bad boys is expensive from here. Add $50.

If the Christmas budget won't allow...but you want one a small deposit will hold it.
    Thanks for looking.

Just a heads up to interested buyers, I have recently completed a transaction with TrueNorth and can highly recommend him as both a seller and a member here. Thanks again to him for helping me out with a difficult to obtain item!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed copy of Revival from Austin, TX signing. Comes with store event calendar, and signing wristband, all event tickets were confiscated by store staff.

$250ppGift or would trade for a mint S/L copy of Insomnia.

G
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent.

John

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

The Dark Man Artwork Portfolio PC copy $50

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Very good prices Tommy!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Very good prices Tommy!
    Thanks! I thought so too, hope more sale soon, could use the cash

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    The Dark Man Artwork Portfolio PC copy $50
    Shivers VII S/L $30
    Four Ghosts S/L PC $70
    NOS4A2 1st/1st Signed tipped-in edition $30
    The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Edition PC copy $100 SOLD
    PM sent in regards to Four Ghosts

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Which is the tipped in version of nosa4a2

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Which is the tipped in version of nosa4a2
    It is a 1st/1st US Trade copy that has a special signature page that was tipped-in to (bound in) the book by the publisher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 515 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 371 ... LastLast