Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 515 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nick, don't worry. It's just that the whole idea of buying and selling stuff on the forum is entirely based on 'trust'. You can imagine that many message boards have to deal with spammers and trolls - well, the same thing happens here every now and then so it's generally encouraged to first build up a bit of a 'relationship' with the board members before you start talking business. That's all!

Re: PayPal, Stockerlone has had some issues with another member here (who has since disappeared from the forum) who gladly accepted money for the books he sold but never actually sent them (instead he sold them to someone else). PayPal only mediates when a dispute is filed within 45 days I think and if the seller is smart and succeeds in making false promises until day 45 has passed, you're out of luck. At least, that's what I gathered.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I have the first five hardcover editions of The Dark Tower comic series for sale if anyone is interested. All are first printings, read one and in excellent condition:

THE GUNSLINGER BORN
    THE LONG ROAD HOME
    TREACHERY
    THE FALL OF GILEAD
    THE BATTLE OF JERICHO HILL

$55 shipped. PM if interested.
    I'll throw in the hardcover comic editions of N. and The Talisman for a total of $60 shipped. Gotta clear space on the shelves.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default welcome

Hey Nick,
    Just guessing on your name im a noobie here too. The guys and girls on this site are really cool. this is a great site to be a part of for any king fan! I just wanted to give you a warm welcome. I hope to see you around the site.
    Oh ya. I got a bit of a warning from randal flagg (AKA) Jerome, myself when i first started posting. I asure you he just looks out for the members here, as im sure he will continue to do as long as the site is here. I felt a little put off at first, but now i really appreciate where he is coming from.
    Anyway hope to hear.
    Take care,
    Simon
    Quote Originally Posted by ndnick30 View Post
    Well, I just found this site a few weeks ago. I lurked for a week or so to see the lay of the land, and I want to thank everyone here for posting about the Mason Awards as I secured the last two tickets on the first day that I found this site. I've checked several sites and found that The Stand is worth between 3-500 dollars based on condition, mine is in pretty good condition though chipped at the corners of the Dust Jacket and I know that the economy isn't the best right now. I need the money to fly out to DC to get my copy of The Shining and Salem's Lot signed so I figured I'd sell The Stand. If you would like me to put it on ebay and remove the classified, just say the word.

And what is this about PayPal not covering both parties. I've bought and sold things using PayPal for a few years and have had discrepancies and all have been satisfied fairly.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ndnick30 View Post
    Well, I just found this site a few weeks ago. I lurked for a week or so to see the lay of the land, and I want to thank everyone here for posting about the Mason Awards as I secured the last two tickets on the first day that I found this site. I've checked several sites and found that The Stand is worth between 3-500 dollars based on condition, mine is in pretty good condition though chipped at the corners of the Dust Jacket and I know that the economy isn't the best right now. I need the money to fly out to DC to get my copy of The Shining and Salem's Lot signed so I figured I'd sell The Stand. If you would like me to put it on ebay and remove the classified, just say the word.
    ied
    And what is this about PayPal not covering both parties. I've bought and sold things using PayPal for a few years and have had discrepancies and all have been satisfied fairly.
    Hey ndnick..
    I think you should post you're stand pictures here in the classified.
    It might help you sell & remove all doubts regarding your grading ability.
    I've seen the jacket pictures you sent me, you've piqued my curiosity.
    I'd like to see pics of the book as well.

***Sorry, I've made an error... I confused you pictures with somebody else's***
    My curiosity is no longer piqued.
    Last edited by Cook; 08-13-2011 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Error in statement

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

ndnick - from one new guy to another, welcome to the forum. This place is great, and Jerome helps keep it that way - not to mention he's a great source for advice on buying/selling. I did a similar thing with some books when I first got here - Jerome responded the exact same way. After I'd settled in a bit in the forum, a sale was easily made. This is a far better place to sell on than Fee-bay and you always know the books go to a good home.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to any and all new member King fans!

Good luck on pulling together your funding for the DC trip, Nick. And congrats on securing the last two tickets!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Traveler ndnick30 is on a distinguished road

Can someone give me instructions on how to post a picture or pictures?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Read this thread, If you still need help, PM me and I will assist.
    How to: Add info in posts (links, pics, videos, etc.)

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anybody want a s/l Insomnia for $350? its not mine but its someone who lives close to me. Its in new unread condition. I can send it personaly too. I have bought half a dozen books from this person and they were all mint. Just seeing before he puts on feebay.
    Simon

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol @ "feebay"

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Piqued, not peaked! Sorry, that's the english major in me :-)
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well ... his interest could have been at its peak, lol

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Does anybody want a s/l Insomnia for $350? its not mine but its someone who lives close to me. Its in new unread condition. I can send it personaly too. I have bought half a dozen books from this person and they were all mint. Just seeing before he puts on feebay.
    Simon
    Simon, clean out your Inbox so all interested parties can send you a PM!

You have "reached your size limit"!

Jerome will be all over you if you don't get it cleaned up!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

sorry doin it now

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at Ramstein View Post
    Piqued, not peaked! Sorry, that's the english major in me :-)
    Thanks Ramstein,
    I believe I knew the correct spelling at one point in my life.... Maybe.
    I can't remember.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Good morning ! Anyone interested in a UK Cycle of the Werewolf ? The NEL paperback, 1st edition 1st printing copy, UK price of 4.95 on back cover. No spine creasing, appears unread. Does have some yellowing to the top page edges and very minor rubbing to some of the edges like many paperbacks tend to get. Ended up with 2 copies while on my UK collection hunt !
    $25 shipped in the US. or make me an offer.

Also if you happen to have a UK hardback 1st/1st Bachman Books for sale, I amlooking for one of them !

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

For sale:

"Can't Give This War Away: Three Iraqi Summers of Change and Conflict." Signed by the author - me!

This is a self-produced, yet legitimate-looking book derived from my various trips to Iraq as an embedded journalist, and this version is basically the 'dress rehearsal' that I'm using for editors and agents as I try to get it published for real. Book interest in Iraq is, to understate it, low to very low...so this might be the only version there ever is...

If you go to my Facebook page, you can read excerpts, see some previews, and get other info...contact me direct at rahfa@comcast.net:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ca...66790313383761

Book's $85, which I know is very expensive...but it's full-color with many photos and stories over 160 pages of high-quality paper, and it came out very well. That price covers shipping, and I'm happy to do a personalized dedication page thanking you by name for your support and interest (I can do a cheaper, non-personalized version on not-as-good paper for $70).

And on any sales to DT folks, I'll also kick back $10 to the DT fundraiser.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED: September 3, 2011!
    Added new items.

For questions, pics, and info, please PM me. Shipping (actual cost, of course) and the PayPal fee to be paid by the buyer.

Thank you.

SIGNED LIMITED EDITIONS (signed by Stephen King):
    $350 - Insomnia #981 (was $400, then $375)
    $200 - Quietly Now #155 (was $250, then $225)
    $350 - The Dark Tower: The Dark Tower 7 #1496 (was $400, then $375)
    $175 - The Ideal, Genuine Man #294
    $275 - The Very Best Of Best New Horror (1/200) #161 (was $300)
    $300 - Under The Dome - Unnumbered, cards still in shrinkwrapped box (was $325)

SIGNED LIMITED EDITIONS (signed by other people, but not by Stephen King):
    $450 - Knowing Darkness: Traycased Edition (two volumes) (was $500)
    $175 - The Stephen King Companion (1/250) & Grimoire #152 (was $200)
    $75 - Reign Of Fear #218 (was $100)

LIMITED EDITIONS (not signed, just limited):
    $50 - Feast Of Fear (1/550) #355

HARDCOVER COMIC COLLECTIONS:
    $7.50 - The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born (was $10)
    $7.50 - The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home (was $10)
    $7.50 - The Dark Tower: Treachery (was $10)
    $10 - The Dark Tower: Fall Of Gilead

NON-FIRST EDITIONS:
    $5 - Nightmares In The Sky
    $5 - Stephen King Goes To Hollywood
    $5 - Dark Forces
    $5 - I Shudder At Your Touch

MAGAZINES:
    $2.50 - Entertainment Weekly #1092
    $2.50 - Entertainment Weekly #1118
    $2.50 - Entertainment Weekly #1131
    $2.50 - Entertainment Weekly #1133
    $5 - Playboy: Volume 30, Number 1
    $5 - Playboy: Volume 30, Number 6
    $10 - Heroes For Hire Starring The X-Men #1
    $5 - WB: Volume 1, Number 4
    $10 - Midnight Graffiti #3

BOOKS ABOUT STEPHEN KING:
    $10 - Discovering Stephen King (Starmont Studies In Literary Criticism No. 8)
    $10 - Stephen King (Starmont Reader's Guide #16)
    $10 - Stephen King As Richard Bachman (Starmont Studies In Literary Criticism No. 10)
    $10 - The Films Of Stephen King (Starmont Studies In Literary Criticism No. 12)
    $10 - The Many Facets Of Stephen King (Starmont Studies In Literary Criticism No. 11)
    $10 - The Stephen King Phenomenon (Starmont Studies In Literary Criticism No. 14)

OTHER:
    $5 - Bag Of Bones Audiocassette
    MAKE OFFER - Needful Things Postcard
    MAKE OFFER - One Page Italian Newspaper/Newsletter entitled "It Giornale Di Stephen King"
    $400 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter (45 Issues, one duplicate)
    MAKE OFFER - 'Salem's Lot Second State Dustjacket (just the jacket) - 1 inch long, quarter inch wide hole on dust jacket near spine. Very small tear on rear. Plastic protector.

Traveler ndnick30 is on a distinguished road

Here are the images of the book. I'm looking for $200 firm for this book.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just bought up some artwork so some books have to go ...
    'The Road To The Dark Tower' Lettered AA, Fine apart from small scuff on traycase which can be seen in the photos $225 + shipping which is $125 less than published price! Make an offer!

Traycase

Close-up of the scuff

Dustjacket

Leather bound book

Signature page with remarque

Joe Hill's 'Gunpowder' 1 of 200 PC copy and with original remarque that is the only one done so far! A fine copy $200! Make an offer!!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

PLS don´t show the pics from 'The Road To The Dark Tower' Lettered AA

LOOKS amazing... Hard to say... CONGRATS

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in an Original piece of Art by Mark Geyer. Its a pen drawing on what i would an opaque waxy paper, not sure what the proper name would be for that material. Its a scne dealing With Pet Sematary.
    Was planningto frame it myself, but have other stuff to get framed and its not one of my favorites. So someone else should enjoy it. Accepting fair offers.
    Its size is approximately 15 x 20 or tthere abouts, its a large drawing. I do have a pic available, email me at rrdunaway@msn.com if you can't see it here.
    The whole thing seems to be done by just making lines and varying the darkness of the ink.

Last edited by Ari_Racing; 08-16-2011 at 04:29 PM. Reason: removed 2nd IMG tag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

NDnick, nice book and fair price!!!

You should be able to move that quickly. Good Luck!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a quick not that if an acceptable offer hasn't come in for the two books i have listed they will be going on ebay soon

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered The Road To The Dark Tower SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 515 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast