Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 515 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought one at some point in the past, but I paid more than the $20 figure that Bob mentioned. It was probably near the end when they were running out, I don't recall the details.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn, even more than 15 years after publishing they'd sell dustjackets.
    Are those the same as these "unfolded" one which pop-up, now and then?

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an accepted offer on a house and need to sell some books....less to move and more money to move with. Added a few books since last time I posted. Shoot me an offer and we can deal. Send me your email via PM and I will send pics of books requested. I may list up some more if these sell, if not then they are going on feebay by the end of this upcoming week...

1/1
    The Stand 1978 1/1 I have 2, one in The Collector's tray case in near fine condition, the other in good condition.

Gift
    The Talisman 2 vol Grant
    The Green Mile 6 vol Subterranean Press
    Under the Dome in The Collector's slipcase

S/L
    Blackhouse

ARC/ Proofs

Secretary of Dreams I
    DT3 Grant
    DT4 Grant
    DT5 Grant
    DT6 Grant
    DT7 Grant
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes Viking
    The Stand Uncut Doubleday
    Dark Half Viking
    Desperation Viking
    Hearts in Atlantis Hodder and Stoughton
    Just After Sunset Scribner
    From a Buick 8 Scribner
    Rose Madder

UK 1/1
    Pet Sematary
    Christine
    Skeleton Crew
    Eyes of the Dragon

Shoot me a PM with offers or request for pics of particular books.....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys! As you know, I'm an avid proof collector - not in the same league as John, Bob, Mike, Hutch, Terry and a few others but my collection has grown substantially. Thanks to David at Betts and especially to Alan, I have gathered some pretty scarce ones.

I really love collecting proofs. But lately I've been thinking about getting more trade 1st editions of a bunch of other authors (not to mention the elusive UK 1st edition of CARRIE) and I don't have the financial means to do that while also mantaining my proof collecting habit, especially since most of the proofs I still need are pretty pricey.

So there two paths I can take, right? Either I put my proof collection in hibernation mode or I simply sell what I have and live happily ever after as a collector of trade editions. I have been giving it some thought and I decided to go for it and sell what I have. I am still young and there may come a time when I'll be in the position to acquire a new proof collection (and if not I will still be at peace with my decision).

Please PM for pricing, condition, pics etcetera when you're interested - I'd like to play even and get for them what I paid for them, but layaways are certainly a possiblity!

*edit* updated list in post #1453 of this thread.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, this comes as a real shock!
    Some of those items you had were amazing!
    Personally I prefer trade editions over proofs any time, but you were on your way to an awesome collection!

Good luck ! I'm sure some proofs will go fast.
    Correction: have gone fast....

sk

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I have also decided to sell my Salem's Lot Gift in shrinkwrap, in The Collector's traycase w/o addt'l prints...(could be purchased from Bett's to make a pretty sweet set!!!) Shoot me a PM w/ offers, I have no idea how much to ask yet...

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I have listed a few of my books on feebay...click on my link to see my auctions. Some of them don't go live til 6pm CDT.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling a Just After Sunset US ARC. I'm taking $115 or Drood S/L in exchange (there's one available at Camelot Books).
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Along the Path of the Beam debungsmere is on a distinguished road

Wheres the link at_one?

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just putting this out there:

I would be willing to trade my LETTERED "Swan Song" by Robert McCammon for the LIMITED and cash; if anyone is looking to upgrade.

PM me if you'd like to discuss the possibility!

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

sorry, not sure what happened......

http://shop.ebay.com/brewersfan315/m...&_trksid=p3686

......The Stand and Salem's Lot have ebay prices, obviously lower offers would be considered for tdt.org members....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Skeleton Crew S/L. $599 + S&H.
    You know you want it.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Everybody -

I just picked up Michaël's US Eyes of the Dragon proof, so now I'm looking for the accompanying art packet(s). If anybody has an extra they wouldn't mind selling, pls PM me (I'm on Germany time, so 6 hrs ahead of US East Coast, in case I don't answer immediately). I know they are few and far between, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask. Bob and John probably have a case of them stashed in the attic somewhere

George

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I only wish I did. I've just got the one.

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I only wish I did. I've just got the one.

John
    Then you've got one more than me.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow Bob, now that is depressing ... that pretty much dashes my hopes completely if you don't have one. Bob, John, either of you have any idea how many were produced and distributed? Time for another tally perhaps?

George

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely no idea. I think Hutch has one or two, but as for anyone else, who knows?

John

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome -

Came across this today on Abe, thought you might be interested.
    http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...%3D56%26y%3D17

George

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Saw it before (1-2 years ago). Way too high priced for me, plus it wasn't inscribed to me, but to someone with the same name. I might consider it at 1/3 the listed price. Still nice of you to mention it. Thanks.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You're welcome; I thought it was high too, but you never know what somebody might be interested in.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't like that signature too much. The "g" looks bad.

John

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I just ordered a new book case, and I have to move some stuff quick!

Gift Edition of Full Dark No Stars in fine condition $115
    1st Edition of The Waste Lands in shrinkwrap $72
    Signed 1st/1st Full Dark No Stars in fine condition $245
    Signed 1st/1st Full Dark No Stars (small tear on FFEP) $150 (see post #1330 in this thread for pics)
    S/L Grant Prime Evil in fine condition $300
    S/L Quietly Now PC in fine condition $125
    Gift Edition of The Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 (small ding to slipcase) $45
    Collector's Edition of Under The Dome (small ding) $40
    S/L The Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 in fine condition $350
    S/L The Gunslinger Audio (has several creases) $65 SOLD

S/L Wolves of the Calla #626 $350 SOLD
    S/L Song of Susannah #626 $400 SOLD
    S/L The Dark Tower #626 $450
    ($1150 if you buy all three of the above Dark Tower S/Ls)

PM me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sent you a PM 30 seconds after your post
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Feeler post:

The eyes of the dragon S/L. Just wondering if anyone's interested. I don't have it yet but it's on the way. I'll most likely accept any offer over $600 + shipping. I think that's reasonable. It's not a PC copy.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

only a few more days left on a few of my ebay auctions.....a couple of good books at super low prices!!!

http://shop.ebay.com/brewersfan315/m...&_trksid=p3686

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 515 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast