Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 515 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,850 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

Dolan’s Cadillac Deluxe S/L $1100
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining
    YOP Inscribed Firestarter

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

Default Some King Items For Sale

Hello,

I have a few King books to offer for sale here before I go to EBay. Please let me know if you are interested.

Misery - Suntup Artist edition - $500
    Little Sisters of Eluria - AE - $500

fine/unread
    Prices are PP F/F
    Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    Hello,

I have a few King books to offer for sale here before I go to EBay. Please let me know if you are interested.

Misery - Suntup Artist edition - $600
    Little Sisters of Eluria - AE - $600
    Song of Susannah - AE - $200
    Long Walk - Centipede trade (sealed) - $175
    The Drawing of the Three - 2nd Print - $100

All are fine/unread
    I would ask $10 for shipping. Prices are PP F/F
    Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!
    What number is your LSoE AE?
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

Mine is copy #56 - thank you for your interest!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have just been given a Long Walk Deluxe to sell for a Centipede Subscriber. $7950 + shipping. Thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have just been given a Long Walk Deluxe to sell for a Centipede Subscriber. $7950 + shipping. Thanks
    Wow. That's impressive if it goes.

Wow, I guess word on that deluxe edition has gotten around already.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I guess word on that deluxe edition has gotten around already.
    Days ago now. Been all over facebook and eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Withdrawn
    Last edited by JGeis; 12-11-2023 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Withdrawn

Country
    Country Flag

Well, that being the case, I am willing to let go of my copy.

Deluxe Long Walk signed by King and limited to 100 copies. $6,500.00 and I’ll cover the shipping. Let me know if interested. My copy has been opened for inspection.
    Really?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Withdrawn
    Last edited by JGeis; 12-11-2023 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Withdrawn

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

-
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Withdrawn.
    Last edited by JGeis; 12-11-2023 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Withdrawn

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is the free market...I know that I won't be buying one of these off the secondary market - so good luck to everyone selling. Shame that initial person didn't hold true to what Jerad had asked - will see how that affects sales like these in the future...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    That is the free market...I know that I won't be buying one of these off the secondary market - so good luck to everyone selling. Shame that initial person didn't hold true to what Jerad had asked - will see how that affects sales like these in the future...
    It was all over FB too. First one eBay friday afternoon!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody know if Steve signed as SK or RB?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Withdrawn

Did it sell?
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Anybody know if Steve signed as SK or RB?
    SK
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Withdrawn

Did it sell?
    I have withdrawn the item from sale on the forum. It was never my intention to be insensitive or insulting to Kris and his prior posted sale, though it became clear to me shortly afterward that my listing was coming across in exactly that manner. I reached out to Kris to apologize and removed my posts.

I respect this community and never meant to cause offense. I hope all of you can overlook my mistaken judgement. Thank you.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Withdrawn

Did it sell?
    I have withdrawn the item from sale on the forum. It was never my intention to be insensitive or insulting to Kris and his prior posted sale, though it became clear to me shortly afterward that my listing was coming across in exactly that manner. I reached out to Kris to apologize and removed my posts.

I respect this community and never meant to cause offense. I hope all of you can overlook my mistaken judgement. Thank you.
    Oh wow. Big topic. At what point will you be allowed to sell your book at a price you want?

I get the whole undercutting thing, it was the very next post, but add 10% to 15% commisiioon to yours and it will be similar price to what i imagine Kris's sellers will receive (sorry if thays wrong Kris).

Not buying one at either of the prices but was interested and have opinions.

I suppose the other thing too is the whole selling before Jerad wished people to even discuss it. Interesting.

Country
    Country Flag

Withdrawn

Did it sell?

Oh wow. Big topic. At what point will you be allowed to sell your book at a price you want?

I get the whole undercutting thing, it was the very next post, but add 10% to 15% commisiioon to yours and it will be similar price to what i imagine Kris's sellers will receive (sorry if thays wrong Kris).

I suppose the other thing too is the whole selling before Jerad wished people to even discuss it. Interesting.
    Odd thing is no one knew Jerad said not to talk about it till about 12 hours after the eBay listing. Then someone in the CP group mentioned it. I talked to Jerad and he was fine with it and truth be told? Not really surprised.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Withdrawn

Did it sell?

Odd thing is no one knew Jerad said not to talk about it till about 12 hours after the eBay listing. Then someone in the CP group mentioned it. I talked to Jerad and he was fine with it and truth be told? Not really surprised.

Yeah, he probably knew it would happen, but could only hope his request was respected.

Country
    Country Flag

Withdrawn

Did it sell?

Yeah, he probably knew it would happen, but could only hope it was respected.
    For sure

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Had a client just ask me to sell their Long Walk deluxe. $5750 shipped USA/CAN free. Arguably the best price I have seen yet. I will also do payments for a time that we can work out THANKS :_)
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 515 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 LastLast