Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 515 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Hey guys, I'm selling a photocopy of the title page on one of my signed SK books. If anyone is interested in IT, let me know. Asking price is. $3,500,000. ONE OF A KIND. ONLY COPY EVER.
    Do you offer E-Z Financing? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

As mentioned, the actual original signature would be the value. Presumptively a copy of the copy would not have the original signature. It's all great fun to discuss.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    As mentioned, the actual original signature would be the value. Presumptively a copy of the copy would not have the original signature. It's all great fun to discuss.
    Right...and then it's worthless, and illegal besides.

I guess you could sell the original, make a copy, have Stephen King sign THAT copy and sell that one too...so do that three or four times and it's $880,000!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm selling a photocopy of the title page on one of my signed SK books. If anyone is interested in IT, let me know. Asking price is. $3,500,000. ONE OF A KIND. ONLY COPY EVER.
    Only if you BUY IT NOW.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Only if you BUY IT NOW.
    But, I'm living in a VAN down by the RIVER!!!!!!

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, APPRECIATE it for what IT is. You can either take the high road or the LOW ROAD. IT is very valuable and you are not a true collector if you don't want IT.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, APPRECIATE it for what IT is. You can either take the high road or the LOW ROAD. IT is very valuable and you are not a true collector if you don't want IT.

I'm not Worthy, I'm Not Worthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After much thought and debate with myself, I have decided to sell my Don Maitz remarqued copy of Desperation. This is one of the 19 that Don painted a full scene into. The remarque is #10 on The Collector's website. Also included is the lithograph that Don sent with every order AND the preliminary sketch that accompanies the book. All pieces are in excellent condition. My asking price is $600 + shipping costs. No handling, no materials, just the cost of postage. I will insure it for the full amount of the purchase and will PAY for the insurance myself. I will accept Paypal as well as cashier's checks and money orders.

No, it won't go out before Christmas, but I WILL ship it out the very first day the Post Office is open after that, if you should buy it during this coming weekend. Thanks for looking.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Limited /Signed P/C copy of insomnia is still for sale. As times are getting tougher, I have added Four Past Midnight, The Eyes of the Green Dragon, and Christine. All first editions with DJs in good to very good condition. Hardly any sign of them being read. On a last note, I have the comic set The Long Road home with issue one being signed by Peter David. I have no clue what these might be worth, so if you care to make a reasonable offer, we can deal. Mind you, Im not trying to make a bundle, just need a little extra cash for some personal issues.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

It's been almost two full days since IT was listed and still no one has bought it. Can't figure it out. Oh well, it's just a matter of time.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    It's been almost two full days since IT was listed and still no one has bought it. Can't figure it out. Oh well, it's just a matter of time.
    He doesn't offer E-Z Financing terms. That's the hold-up!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    He doesn't offer E-Z Financing terms. That's the hold-up!!!

I'd consider it at the rate of 1/100,000 of a cent a year.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Everything to the right of the Ligotti book in this picture is available.

Looking to move some of these before the new year if at all possible, so if you are interested in anything PM me!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Shrinkwrapped Blockade Billy. Comes with a CD slipcase. $75 with shipping included.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Only a little over four hours left on "The Star Invaders" photocopy at auction on eBay. Is no one going to step up? Going, going........

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

<-----------------------------------------------------Meeting with bankers to arrange financing.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*robbing the bank while Jerome's meeting with the bankers*
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One last try. I'm doing it here first, because there were a few PMs a few months back asking about shipping internationally. I was unable to respond as i was in the hospital. I'll list on ebay in the next few days, but I wanted you guys to have first dibs. if there are no takers, would anyone be kind enough to advise me what I should list it for? I know it is the P/C copy, so I'm not sure if it is one of 1250 copies or copy #1251. What would a reasonable buy it now be? I dont want to lose too much, as I paid 299plus shipping. Thanks guys. ~Happy New Years~

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessdwarf View Post
    One last try. I'm doing it here first, because there were a few PMs a few months back asking about shipping internationally. I was unable to respond as i was in the hospital. I'll list on ebay in the next few days, but I wanted you guys to have first dibs. if there are no takers, would anyone be kind enough to advise me what I should list it for? I know it is the P/C copy, so I'm not sure if it is one of 1250 copies or copy #1251. What would a reasonable buy it now be? I dont want to lose too much, as I paid 299plus shipping. Thanks guys. ~Happy New Years~
    You could put it up for $350 Buy It Now with a best offer. I'd take anything over $250.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessdwarf View Post
    Which book are you talking about?

John

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Insomnia S/L

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks.

John

Country
    Country Flag

I'm still looking to sell my Don Maitz remarqued copy of Desperation. This is one of the 19 that Don painted a full scene into. The remarque is #10 on The Collector's website. Also included is the lithograph that Don sent with every order AND the preliminary sketch that accompanies the book. All pieces are in excellent condition. As my original asking price garnered zero response, I'll change it altogether and say make me a good offer. Keep in mind that I won't accept any offers under $475 + shipping.

I accept Paypal as well as cashier's checks and money orders. PM me with any offers please.

Remarque #10 of 19
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Sam...post a picture of the remarque or the link to The Collector's website.

We buyers are lazy people!

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Done!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 515 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast