Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 515 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 466 506 ... LastLast
Results 11,376 to 11,400 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the next chapter Heath.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations... what a wonderful chapter in your life. I wish you all the best.

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Sleeping Beauties Gift Edition, still sealed, $105 shipped to US

Best price I've seen for this one.
    Thanks, I’ll bump it at $100 shipped
    Bump, $90 shipped

SOLD
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you both! I also got married last October, so this past year has been full of life changes for me
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Price drops for y'all
    U.S Shipping only please. Shipping is on me.

The Devil’s Wine Lettered Edition $250 (interior of case has tear on each bottom corner)

Thanks!
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Someone on Abe has a PET SEMATARY Uncorrected Galley Proof in 'good' condition, no pictures, for $29.93, if someone wants to take a chance on it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Someone on Abe has a PET SEMATARY Uncorrected Galley Proof in 'good' condition, no pictures, for $29.93, if someone wants to take a chance on it.
    Steve, if you post the link I can tell you for sure, but I bought this once before, and it turned out to be the mass market pb. They are a thrift store, and they say they list by isbn, and apparently that is the title of the listing that is generated. I call bullshit on that. In the end I got a refund.

So don’t buy, this is NOT a proof,

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Steve, if you post the link I can tell you for sure, but I bought this once before, and it turned out to be the mass market pb. They are a thrift store, and they say they list by isbn, and apparently that is the title of the listing that is generated. I call bullshit on that. In the end I got a refund.

Got it none the less. If it's not I'll make them pay to send it back otherwise I got a great deal

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    !!!!!!!LARGE SALE #3!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BATCH #3!!!!!!!!!!!
    I believe you may have something I want.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

ha! I know what that is

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    !!!!!!!LARGE SALE #3!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BATCH #3!!!!!!!!!!!
    I believe you may have something I want.
    And that would be?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Only the most infamous four letters on this forum.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

book?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    book?
    I have a feeling it’s a paperweight haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey all, the following are listed on Bett's but I will post here as well. Figure it can't hurt and I will take offers on anything anyone might be interested in. If there's a final price decided I will let David know to ship it and I will still give him commission. PM me if interested, Paypal F&F or add whatever the % is these days. If it's already sold on Bett's and just hasn't been updated on the site yet I will let you know.
    Thanks for looking!

Whisper's S/L #218 sunfaded
    Joyland #133 in slipcase F/F
    He is Legend #78 F/F
    Finders Keepers flatsigned in CD slipcase F/F
    Mr. Mercedes flatsigned in CD slipcase F/F
    Gerald's Game flatsigned in silver, aftermarket slipcase, F/F
    The Stand S/L #1064, glassine jacket VG, in DOLSO case, coffin case is damaged(included)
    UTD UK S/L #31 scrunched corner
    Rose Madder inscribed NF- / NF
    Insomnia #794
    Gwendy's S/L #44 F/F
    Full Dark No Stars S/L #430 F/F
    Bag of Bones UK #1799 F/F in aftermarket slipcase
    Ideal Genuine Man #333

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for a british flipback edition of MISERY?

I have one for sale

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

TMSG 😂

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Got it none the less. If it's not I'll make them pay to send it back otherwise I got a great deal

And I received a beaten to shit paperback of... wait for it... wolves of the calla

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Did you get it from Zuber?

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Ha no I stopped with them when I received eyeliner instead of a signed limited Desperation

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Zuber sucks big time. They never sent the item they are advertising for.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Ha no I stopped with them when I received eyeliner instead of a signed limited Desperation

OMG I didn't remember that this was you! Still one of my favorite drop-shipper stories

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Anyone looking for a british flipback edition of MISERY?

I have one for sale

UGGGG this is killin' me but I don't want to spend an hour looking at old posts... Somebody here (and I think they were relatively new) was definitely asking about these, and this one in particular, in the last couple of months...

I believe that they were commenting that all the ones available online were really expensive and asking if the true value was really hundreds of dollars, and the consensus was that the true value was not really that high but that there just weren't a lot up for sale so all the auto-pricers think it's super valuable when it's not. Then someone posted a picture of their small collection and someone else based in Europe said that they were still being produced for some authors.

This helps, doesn't it? DOESN'T IT??

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

And I received a beaten to shit paperback of... wait for it... wolves of the calla
    Now I feel guilty!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 515 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 466 506 ... LastLast