+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 458 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 ... LastLast
Results 11,276 to 11,300 of 11447

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

  1. #11276
    John F. Kennedy Terrymorton will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Ok here is the link. Itís in F/F condition


    https://imgur.com/gallery/aX1AXNT

  2. #11277
    John F. Kennedy Terrymorton will become famous soon enough

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrymorton View Post
    Iím not sure if this is the right place. So I apologize if itís not, but I have a signed first edition third printing of on writing. I am in a financial bind right now so I am probably going to sell it. How much is it worth?

    Thank you
    If the book and dj are in near fine plus condition, and the signature is legit, I'd say $50.
    Oh Iíd rather keep it then

  3. #11278
    Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Adroguť, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    7,827
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I think you could get more. It'd not be odd if someone pays around 100-150.
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

  4. #11279
    "I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Space Coast, Florida
    Posts
    7,042
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I'm thinking ~$100.
    ďThe reason I talk to myself is because Iím the only one whose answers I accept.Ē


  5. #11280
    Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Texas/Hell
    Posts
    289
    My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Dragon Rebound IT letter D with matching paperweight. 8500 shipped in the US (sorry no international). Payment via PayPal Friends & Family. See my collection thread for detailed pictures. It will be shipped in itís original packaging. PM me if interested.

    Interested, but how do I get to your collection to see all the pictures?

  6. #11281
    Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,163
    My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Dragon Rebound IT letter D with matching paperweight. 8500 shipped in the US (sorry no international). Payment via PayPal Friends & Family. See my collection thread for detailed pictures. It will be shipped in itís original packaging. PM me if interested.

    Interested, but how do I get to your collection to see all the pictures?
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...monkey66/page5

  7. #11282
    Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Texas/Hell
    Posts
    289
    My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Thanks. Itís amazing. Canít do it without rights at that price but I am jealous.

  8. #11283
    Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    316
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    We have an extra copy of the signed/limited SLEEPING BEAUTIES available; thought I'd mention it here before we posted on eBay.
    Asking $550, US postage included. PM if interested.

  9. #11284
    Demon of the Prim firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,219
    My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Thanks. Itís amazing. Canít do it without rights at that price but I am jealous.
    This is a reminder for interested parties to please PM me. And thank you, Chad, for posting that link to my collection thread, which I have now included in my original post.

    But in specific response to the quoted post, there's two sides to the 'rights coin.' One side is that rights are great because you can keep obtaining the DR books in this series. They are fantastic productions all of them and the chance that one of your personal favorite books might be rebound in some fantastic way is exciting. I'm personally holding out for Pet Sematary, The Tommyknockers, Nightmares & Dreamscapes, Different Seasons, Everything's Eventual, etc. However, the other side of the 'rights coin' is that maintenance of rights costs money. If you were to have bought this book for 8500 with rights back when it was being produced, you would have already spent another 2500 dollars maintaining those rights by 'having' to buy The Dark Half and Cujo. In your specific case, maybe those books are some of your favorites, so win-win. But for others, if IT was the real favorite and The Dark Half and Cujo weren't, then an 8500 dollar book for them just became an 11,000 book, until The Dark Half and Cujo can be sold (and for Cujo, you would have to wait until the next DR book is announced and paid for in order to maintain rights).

    And in terms of Dragon Rebound productions, I think IT will continue to be the most generally popular book that is/was produced by DR (and thus, the most valuable) because the books that might be more or equally as popular - Salem's Lot, The Shining, The Stand - would require an expensive/rarer page block to produce, which would drive up the rebinding price significantly. And with the jump to 52 books produced for each new title, I find it unlikely that one of those aforementioned titles will be rebound (although I would love to be proved wrong).

    So the price tag for this book without rights might not be for you, but for someone whose favorite book is IT and who isn't interested in the rest of the DR catalog or what's in the theoretical pipeline at DR, it might be just right. Only time will tell
    Looking for:
    1) CD Carrie S/L & matching art portfolio #58
    2) Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof
    3) 1st printing Night Shift without dust jacket

  10. #11285
    Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Texas/Hell
    Posts
    289
    My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Thanks. Itís amazing. Canít do it without rights at that price but I am jealous.
    This is a reminder for interested parties to please PM me. And thank you, Chad, for posting that link to my collection thread, which I have now included in my original post.

    But in specific response to the quoted post, there's two sides to the 'rights coin.' One side is that rights are great because you can keep obtaining the DR books in this series. They are fantastic productions all of them and the chance that one of your personal favorite books might be rebound in some fantastic way is exciting. I'm personally holding out for Pet Sematary, The Tommyknockers, Nightmares & Dreamscapes, Different Seasons, Everything's Eventual, etc. However, the other side of the 'rights coin' is that maintenance of rights costs money. If you were to have bought this book for 8500 with rights back when it was being produced, you would have already spent another 2500 dollars maintaining those rights by 'having' to buy The Dark Half and Cujo. In your specific case, maybe those books are some of your favorites, so win-win. But for others, if IT was the real favorite and The Dark Half and Cujo weren't, then an 8500 dollar book for them just became an 11,000 book, until The Dark Half and Cujo can be sold (and for Cujo, you would have to wait until the next DR book is announced and paid for in order to maintain rights).

    And in terms of Dragon Rebound productions, I think IT will continue to be the most generally popular book that is/was produced by DR (and thus, the most valuable) because the books that might be more or equally as popular - Salem's Lot, The Shining, The Stand - would require an expensive/rarer page block to produce, which would drive up the rebinding price significantly. And with the jump to 52 books produced for each new title, I find it unlikely that one of those aforementioned titles will be rebound (although I would love to be proved wrong).

    So the price tag for this book without rights might not be for you, but for someone whose favorite book is IT and who isn't interested in the rest of the DR catalog or what's in the theoretical pipeline at DR, it might be just right. Only time will tell
    I would gladly pay 11 grand for the 3 books and rights...

  11. #11286
    Demon of the Prim firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,219
    My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    I would gladly pay 11 grand for the 3 books and rights...
    If youíre serious, I would suggest posting in the ĎKing books/items wantedí thread, you might just find an interested seller. Hereís a link to the thread: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Wanted/page284
    Looking for:
    1) CD Carrie S/L & matching art portfolio #58
    2) Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof
    3) 1st printing Night Shift without dust jacket

  12. #11287
    Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Texas/Hell
    Posts
    289
    My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    I would gladly pay 11 grand for the 3 books and rights...
    If youíre serious, I would suggest posting in the ĎKing books/items wantedí thread, you might just find an interested seller. Hereís a link to the thread: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Wanted/page284
    Agreed and I will, I just put up looking for something else and wanted to pace myself . Thanks

  13. #11288
    Gunslinger Apprentice chrise will become famous soon enough chrise's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    89
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I don't mean to piggy-back on the Dragon Rebound discussion going on, but I have been looking to sell my matching set of The Dark Half and Cujo (with rights). If anyone is interested, please PM me.
    Thanks!

  14. #11289
    Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Texas/Hell
    Posts
    289
    My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrise View Post
    I don't mean to piggy-back on the Dragon Rebound discussion going on, but I have been looking to sell my matching set of The Dark Half and Cujo (with rights). If anyone is interested, please PM me.
    Thanks!
    PM sent

  15. #11290
    Goldmember Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,175
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default

    Hey all - looking to fund a grail purchase so some books have to go. I have a VG+/VG+ Inscribed first printing of Dreamcatcher here for sale. The inscription reads ďTo Judi - with best wishes, Stephen KingĒ. 235 shipped to the lower 48. International and Alaska/Hawaii at cost.

    EDIT: SOLD
    Wanted:

    Any Sk art portfolios
    Lsoe gift
    Salem's Lot Prints and Traycase!

    ANY SK S/l #54 or #464

  16. #11291
    Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    335
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Hello all -

    Thinning out some of my Suntup cover collection - just don't have room to display them all!
    Prices include shipping in the U.S.; prices PayPal F&F. New, will be shipped with the same packing and protection as originally sent to me by Suntup.

    Desperation (Grant Limited Edition), 12x17, signed by Don Maitz $110
    The Long Walk (UK Paperback), 11x17, signed by Gerry Grace $100
    Cujo, 11x17, signed by Steven Stroud $110
    Colorado Kid (Glen Orbik Hard Case Crime), 10.5x17 $60 (facsimile signature)
    Firestarter, 11x17, signed by Steven Stroud $110
    The Black House, 10.5x17, signed by Rick Berry $110
    Pet Sematary (US), 11x17, signed by Linda Fennimore $100

  17. #11292
    Vagrant Dead WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of WeDealInLead has much to be proud of

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    4,198
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Both issues of Esquire with In the Tall Grass, the short story collaboration with Joe Hill. $25 shipped.

  18. #11293
    Gunslinger Apprentice kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Excepting offers
    19 books
    1 signed by King

    Complete set of non-CD limited editions about King.

    U.S lower 48 only please
    Thx!

    seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

  19. #11294
    Gunslinger Apprentice kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Now excepting offers! Awful mustache and all!

    seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

  20. #11295
    Goldmember Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24 has much to be proud of Kingfan24's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,175
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Default

    Sleeping beauties gift edition - still sealed in publishers shrink wrap. 190 shipped in the lower 48. International at cost.
    Wanted:

    Any Sk art portfolios
    Lsoe gift
    Salem's Lot Prints and Traycase!

    ANY SK S/l #54 or #464

  21. #11296
    Goldmember Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    7,594
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Hello all -

    Thinning out some of my Suntup cover collection - just don't have room to display them all!
    Prices include shipping in the U.S.; prices PayPal F&F. New, will be shipped with the same packing and protection as originally sent to me by Suntup.

    Desperation (Grant Limited Edition), 12x17, signed by Don Maitz $110
    The Long Walk (UK Paperback), 11x17, signed by Gerry Grace $100
    Cujo, 11x17, signed by Steven Stroud $110
    Colorado Kid (Glen Orbik Hard Case Crime), 10.5x17 $60 (facsimile signature)
    Firestarter, 11x17, signed by Steven Stroud $110
    The Black House, 10.5x17, signed by Rick Berry $110
    Pet Sematary (US), 11x17, signed by Linda Fennimore $100
    Is your Pet Sematary the big print or the smaller one?


  22. #11297
    Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    335
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    It is the 11x17 (small print). I believe the large print is 18x24

  23. #11298
    Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,622
    My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

    Default

    Sleeping Beauties S/L $650 plus shipping.

    Email me
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition $70
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $125
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $250
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    Sleeping Beauties CD Gift Edition in Shrinkwrap $125
    The Shining Sub Press Gift Edition $125

    WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Signed 1st Edition of It

  24. #11299
    Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Texas/Hell
    Posts
    289
    My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    Sleeping Beauties gift edition, still in shrink-wrap, $125 shipped OBO




  25. #11300
    Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Porters Lake, NS
    Posts
    12,970
    Country
    Country Flag
    Gender
    Gender

    Default

    I have a fine copy of Dandelion Wine for sale. PM me
    Also a lettered Gwendys


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 458 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts