Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 515 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 491 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,025 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Some items I have up on eBay. Please note the descriptions therein. Reduced prices that reflect payment via PayPal friends/family.

Gunslinger 1st - Mint, still in original shrink-wrap, with aftermarket slipcase. $1000 shipped
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/223285158243
    SOLD

Signed Bernie Wrightson Cycle of the Werewolf drawing. $400 shipped
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/362509756587

Misery signed artist edition (with extras). $200 shipped
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/223284829729

I am down to two Miserys, with extras (one opened and one sealed).

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Due to space limitations (and frankly, also because I decided to buy myself something expensive but cool ) I am looking to sell a bunch of King stuff - mostly easy-to-find trade editions but also a few more interesting books. The big question is: do you guys think it will be worthwhile to list (among other things) an almost full set of US 1st/1st trade editions for sale on this particular forum? I know everyone here already owns these and much more. The thing is: I wouldn't know where else to go except Kris' FB group (where I'm already testing the waters with a few of the higher-end items).

Does anyone here have a friend, family member or colleague who is looking to start a basic but solid King collection? My asking price for all the 'basic' books would be extremely fair. Higher-end books would be priced competitively.

*edit: just to get an idea of what I have for sale:
    • An (almost?) full set of US 1st/1sts, including a great copy of 'Salem's Lot
    • A number of UK 1st/1sts, including the Stand (1979) and a very nice copy of Danse Macabre
    • A Grant DT set (DT1 2nd ed., DT1 Viking reissue 1st/1st, DT II signed by the artist, DT III, DT IV, DT V-VII artist editions, 2x TWTTKH gift ed., 1x LSOE gift ed.). Also includes a limited Alex McVey Oy sculpture.
    • A bunch of books on King and his work (Bev Vincent, Douglas Winter, Beahm, Underwood & Miller)
    • A small assortment of gift editions (PS 'Salem's Lot, PS Night Shift, CD The Shining, 2x Centipede 'Salem's Lot, My Pretty Pony, ...)
    • A few proofs (US and US Skeleton Crew, Dolan's Cadillac)
    • A bunch of nice US 1st/1st mass-market paperbacks of the older titles

I also have small Simmons, McCammon, Crichton and Joe Hill collections that I can sell if anyone is interested.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Due to space limitations (and frankly, also because I decided to buy myself something expensive but cool ) I am looking to sell a bunch of King stuff - mostly easy-to-find trade editions but also a few more interesting books. The big question is: do you guys think it will be worthwhile to list (among other things) an almost full set of US 1st/1st trade editions for sale on this particular forum? I know everyone here already owns these and much more. The thing is: I wouldn't know where else to go except Kris' FB group (where I'm already testing the waters with a few of the higher-end items).

Does anyone here have a friend, family member or colleague who is looking to start a basic but solid King collection? My asking price would be extremely fair.
    I have several holes in my 1st/1st collection of both US/UK that I have been trying to fill of late. I could PM you with a list later.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, shoot me a PM I was editing my post when you replied. I included a very rough list of stuff that I have available. More than happy to provide pics and pricing.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, shoot me a PM I was editing my post when you replied. I included a very rough list of stuff that I have available. More than happy to provide pics and pricing.
    Will do, Michaλl and thanks! I'm headed off to work soon so I'll try and get a list for ya when I get back.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Forget the list. What did you buy yourself that was expensive and cool??

Gunslinger Apprentice Kraken has a spectacular aura about Kraken has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone here have a friend, family member or colleague who is looking to start a basic but solid King collection? My asking price for all the 'basic' books would be extremely fair. Higher-end books would be priced competitively.

*edit: just to get an idea of what I have for sale:
    • An (almost?) full set of US 1st/1sts, including a great copy of 'Salem's Lot
    • A number of UK 1st/1sts, including the Stand (1979) and a very nice copy of Danse Macabre
    • A Grant DT set (DT1 2nd ed., DT1 Viking reissue 1st/1st, DT II signed by the artist, DT III, DT IV, DT V-VII artist editions, 2x TWTTKH gift ed., 1x LSOE gift ed.). Also includes a limited Alex McVey Oy sculpture.
    • A bunch of books on King and his work (Bev Vincent, Douglas Winter, Beahm, Underwood & Miller)
    • A small assortment of gift editions (PS 'Salem's Lot, PS Night Shift, CD The Shining, 2x Centipede 'Salem's Lot, My Pretty Pony, ...)
    • A few proofs (US and US Skeleton Crew, Dolan's Cadillac)
    • A bunch of nice 1st/1st mass-market paperbacks of the older titles

I also have small Simmons, McCammon, Crichton and Joe Hill collections that I can sell if anyone is interested.
    Hi, I’m just starting out on my King collection and am very interested

Country
    Country Flag

Paul, I did not buy it yet but I have been eyeballing a couple of veeeery nice electric guitars... I sold my previous one almost twenty years ago and I've only been playing an acoustic ever since... but the urge to rock-'n-roll has returned....

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Suntup Misery Paperweight Letter E: $150 (which includes shipping). No flaws, with original packaging. Keys inside are a colon and the letter N.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy New Year, folks! Start 2019 with a little something for yourself:

*Carrie (1st; NF; inscribed; 3/29/80): $2,500
    *The Shining (1st; VG+; inscribed; 6/9/80): $2,500
    *The Stand (1st; VG+; inscribed; 11/10/97): $1,200
    *DTII (#294; NF/NF; VG Slipcase): $1,000
    *Firestarter (1st; NF/NF; inscribed; 8/20/80): $650
    *DTIV (1st; NF/NF; signed and remarqued by Dave McKean): $500
    *DTII (1st; NF; Viking; flatsigned; 2 copies): $400/each
    *Desperation (#973; NF): $325 - - - SOLD!
    [
    B]*From A Buick 8[/B] (1st; NF; flatsigned): $250

Send me a PM if you're interested. Would also be open to trading for an early signed 1st of 'Salem's Lot. Thanks!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Green Mile S/L. Fine. $2600!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

looking for doctor sleep CD gift edition for reasonable price. thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

The Outsider CD slipcase $25 PayPal F&F and includes shipping in the U.S.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    The Outsider CD slipcase $25 PayPal F&F and includes shipping in the U.S.
    That's a great price, especially since you can't ship just a slipcase media mail. (You can put any book in the slipcase and it qualifies for media mail.)
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Trying to sell my s/l of Gwendys to help reduce my CC bill!
    Have it listed on eBay but will offer it here for £500 (that's about $630 I think) plus shipping (£30 within UK, more overseas as it's a big and heavy box). Will post images later but am sure you all know what it looks like by now!
    This is still available if anyone is interested?
    (I only received one offer - not from DT i must stress - for less than half the price I am asking!)

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Clearing out some spare WH Smith UK first edition, first printings and other duplicates. UK based seller. UK shipping included, rest of the world at cost. PayPal F&F or add 3%.

Nightmares & Dreamscapes (£15.99 dj price) SOLD
    Elevation (set of both regular and WH Smith Collectors Edition) (2) $20 per set
    Sleeping Beauties Tesco Peacock variant (2) $40 each
    Sleeping Beauties WH Smith Fox (2) $40 each
    The Outsider WH Smith (dj mark) $50
    Dr Sleep WH Smith (3) $30 each
    Bazaar of Bad Dreams WH Smith $40
    Revival WH Smith SOLD
    Revival Waterstones blue edged pages SOLD
    Bill Hodges Trilogy WH Smith SOLD
    Mr Mercedes WH Smith SOLD
    Finders Keepers WH Smith (2) $40 each

The Stand US 1/1 (slice to spine of dj VG+) $350
    ‘Salem’s Lot US 1/1 2nd state (previous owners name on ffep, VG) SOLD
    ‘Salem’s Lot US 1/1 3rd state (VG-) SOLD

From A Buick 8 CD Gift F/F $250
    Full Dark, No Stars CD Gift F/F $150

Set of PS Publishing artist editions, matching number #184 plus unmatched Skeleton Crew variant $1250

UK Bachman Books set. Usual spine creasing with Roadwork and Running Man, but Rage is unbroken. Fading to the Long Walk spine, and a dent in the page block of Rage. $750

PayPal F&F or add 3%. Free UK shipping, rest of the world at cost, but I’ll go 50/50 on the PS set

All UK 1/1’s have shelfwear to the dj’s mainly, and some may have some scuffing, but nothing that detracts from display
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All. Just wanted to give a heads up on a few Dark Tower Signed and Limited Editions I have for sale on Ebay. They will be ending on Sunday so take a look. If you would like to purchase any on here instead let me know. If the link does not work I am Kingfan2323 on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/kingfan2323

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Misery signed artist edition (with extras). It has only been opened for the signature photo on eBay. $175 shipped - last one I have left (one sold here and one sold on eBay already)
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/223312983251

Country
    Country Flag

I'm happy to say that I received a lot of messages re: selling my King books. I am currently trying to get pricing and pics sorted out for everyone - I hope to get it done by tonight (it's my last day off and I've been away pretty much non-stop with my wife and son). Sorry for the delay!

After this first round has been taken care of I'll post a list (with pics and pricing) of the remaining books. Thanks so far, everyone!

Country
    Country Flag

In the meantime, I'd like to put this set up for sale (colours are a bit off, sorry):

Not pictured but also included are the WTTKH and LSOE Grant artist gift editions, in the condition I received them in from the publisher. All other books are also in NF or better condition.

I had no clue about current market values but a Friendly Fellow Forum member gave me the following estimates in another thread, adding up to a total of $1,550 for the set:

*DTI (Viking; 1st Printing) — $75
    *DTI (Grant; 2nd Edition) — $300
    *DTII (Grant; 1st Edition; Signed by Hale) — $125
    *DTIII (Grant; 1st Edition) — $125
    *DTIV (Grant; 1st Edition) — $150
    *DTV (Grant; Artist Edition/Wrightson) — $125
    *DTVI (Grant; Artist Edition/Anderson) — $125
    *DTVII (Grant; Artist Edition/Whelan) — $75
    *WTTK (Grant; Artist Edition/Lee) — $100
    *LSOE (Grant; Artist Edition/ Whelan) — $350

I would sell the complete set for $1,150. If there are no takers I'd be happy to sell the books separately for the prices quoted above. Shoot me a PM if interested!

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

In the meantime, I'd like to put this set up for sale (colours are a bit off, sorry):

Not pictured but also included are the WTTKH and LSOE Grant artist gift editions, in the condition I received them in from the publisher. All other books are also in NF or better condition.

I had no clue about current market values but a Friendly Fellow Forum member gave me the following estimates in another thread, adding up to a total of $1,550 for the set:

*DTI (Viking; 1st Printing) — $75
    *DTI (Grant; 2nd Edition) — $300
    *DTII (Grant; 1st Edition; Signed by Hale) — $125
    *DTIII (Grant; 1st Edition) — $125
    *DTIV (Grant; 1st Edition) — $150
    *DTV (Grant; Artist Edition/Wrightson) — $125
    *DTVI (Grant; Artist Edition/Anderson) — $125
    *DTVII (Grant; Artist Edition/Whelan) — $75
    *WTTK (Grant; Artist Edition/Lee) — $100
    *LSOE (Grant; Artist Edition/ Whelan) — $350

I would sell the complete set for $1,150. If there are no takers I'd be happy to sell the books separately for the prices quoted above. Shoot me a PM if interested!
    Hi....are these 1st editions or signed and numbered? Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Oreo, they are not signed/numbered editions but trade and artist editions

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Oreo, they are not signed/numbered editions but trade and artist editions
    thanks for clarifying!!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just have to briefly interrupt and say that the Oy figurine is adorable

Country
    Country Flag

It is, right? I wanted to sell it as well but my wife won’t let me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 515 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 491 ... LastLast