Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 515 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,975 of 12867

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Extremely generous act.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Wow
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    IT art portfolio by Cemetery Dance. Fine prints in a fine folder. PC edition, signed by all three artists.

$400 including worldwide shipping.
    I have this listed on eBay and FB for less, so it’d only be fair to change my asking price here as well.

So: $350 shipped!
    Down to $300 now. I just want to get rid of the thing. Is anyone interested at all, or am I wasting my time?

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IT art portfolio by Cemetery Dance. Fine prints in a fine folder. PC edition, signed by all three artists.

$400 including worldwide shipping.
    I have this listed on eBay and FB for less, so it’d only be fair to change my asking price here as well.

So: $350 shipped!
    Down to $300 now. I just want to get rid of the thing. Is anyone interested at all, or am I wasting my time?
    If there's no interest now, if you can wait my guess is there will be intense interest when Part 2 of the movie drops - and you will probably get your $400 for it.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the tip! I dropped the price of my eBay listing as well today and someone just bought it there.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the tip! I dropped the price of my eBay listing as well today and someone just bought it there.
    Great stuff 👍

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    In order to help David at Betts Books, I have the following items for sale...

PS Publishing UK S/L Fearie Tales 1/200 copy #1 F/F/F $500

Suntup Editions Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio 1/300 copy #115 F/F/F $400

PS Publishing UK S/L Carrie 1/974 copy #506 F/F/F $100

Free UK and International shipping.

100% of sale proceeds will be donated to the Go Fund Me page for Betts Books!!!

Photos on request. Any questions, please ask.
    Bump.

Come on guys, it's all for a good cause!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

This classified is now closed - Thanks

Below I have removed a few that are sold
    I have duplicate SK books I'm letting go, some are signed, some not.
    I have too many books and I also need to fill a few voids.
    Accepting offers, I dont have asking prices. If you have interest, here's the remaining list:

Insomnia, Flatsigned by King
    Insomnia Gift (Artist signed)
    Black House S/L'd (numbered in the 300's)
    Black House (not signed)
    Pet Sematary UK (not signed)
    The Stand (not signed)
    Talisman (not signed)
    Tommyknockers Full Gold (not signed)
    Dark Tower II, grant (artist and non)
    Hearts in Atlantis (not signed)
    Buick Eight (not signed)
    SOS, grant (not signed)

SOS, grant (artist signed) - Pending
    Misery (not signed) - Sold
    Rose Madder (not signed) - Sold
    Rose Madder UK 1st state (not signed) - Pending
    Lisey's story (not signed) - Sold
    W&G, grant (not signed) - Sold

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finders Keepers and End of Watch flat signed. Asking $650 for both shipped via PayPal F&F. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Cemetery Dance It 25th anniversary gift edition - 500 + actual ship cost (buyers choice of method). Book, jacket, and case all fine.

EDIT: SOLD

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Cemetery Dance It 25th anniversary gift edition - 500 + actual ship cost (buyers choice of method). Book, jacket, and case all fine.
    Your Inbox is full. Tried PM to you.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Your Inbox is full. Tried PM to you.
    Sorry about that Fsmdr. I just came back to the post today to update that it has sold. I know it’s no consolation but it did sell before you tried to message me.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From a Buick 8 Gift. $275 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L Gwendy's Button Box

$750 plus shipping.

Email me if interested.

Thanks
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stand signed limited for $2350... shipped.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I am considering the idea of selling my matching letter ‘D’ Dragon Rebound/Suntup set complete through The Dark Half/Horns, thus also carrying rights to the next DR book, the next lettered King Suntup book, and the next lettered non-King Suntup book. If you are interested in this big ticket set, send me a PM. Just a forewarning, though, this is by no means a ‘fire sale.’ And please don’t message asking about individual books, it’s all or nothing
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Stand signed limited for $2350... shipped.

SOLD
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I am considering the idea of selling my matching letter ‘D’ Dragon Rebound/Suntup set complete through The Dark Half/Horns, thus also carrying rights to the next DR book, the next lettered King Suntup book, and the next lettered non-King Suntup book. If you are interested in this big ticket set, send me a PM. Just a forewarning, though, this is by no means a ‘fire sale.’ And please don’t message asking about individual books, it’s all or nothing
    No offer unfortunately but wow, All the books. I can't even imagine what.... Wait, yes I can. If it all goes, that will be a monster sale. Good luck.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    If only I was rich, just once.....

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Suntup Misery S/L with future rights - $3,800

New with original box

PP f&f or add 3% for g&s

Free US shipping - UPS insured with signature
    International shipping we can discuss

PM me for photos and more info

Thanks

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

VHS marketing promo for 1994 The Stand miniseries. Sealed in shrinkwrap.

Comes wth sealed poster.

I belive these were sent to video stores to promote the release of the mniseries on VHS.

$50 shipped in the US.

Email Me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would love to see the poster out of the shrinkwrap. Kinda looks like RF?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling my duplicate copies you see in the photo.
    None of the items shown are signed and they should be in chronological order.
    If the book is lying down it's not to hide anything, it's just to prevent spine sag.
    Majority are very very nice condition, some are as new/exceptional etc.
    I'm not posting prices, make offer if interested.
    If you see something that you would like or you need additional info please ask.
    Post or PM (text if you have my number)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Misery GE $175 plus shipping.

As a bonus I will throw in FINDERS KEEPERS BROADSIDE at no extra charge.

Email me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Guys, I am genuinely sorry about my post. I thought I was being reasonable. Here, please allow me to make amends:

$499.99
    $399.99

Unfolded.
    LOL, from almost four years ago. I still laughed when I came across this again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 515 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 489 ... LastLast