Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 438 of 515 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 448 488 ... LastLast
Results 10,926 to 10,950 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    I am floored at (1) you had a second Folio just kicking around somewhere on your shelves , RF, and (2) what it’s now valued at, with your sale.
    Was thinking the same thing about value. I remembered you posting yours a little while back and had no idea these were so pricey. I can see why, though.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    I am floored at (1) you had a second Folio just kicking around somewhere on your shelves , RF, and (2) what it’s now valued at, with your sale.
    Was thinking the same thing about value. I remembered you posting yours a little while back and had no idea these were so pricey. I can see why, though.
    With only 110 out there, and seemingly no one selling, it's a tough book to find. Funny thing is, they could be had for less than $1K back in 2016. Of course a lot of rare (low limitation, or new) King books have soared in price over the last few years.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    With only 110 out there, and seemingly no one selling, it's a tough book to find. Funny thing is, they could be had for less than $1K back in 2016. Of course a lot of rare (low limitation, or new) King books have soared in price over the last few years.
    I may get my head bitten off for this but I think it’s a fair concern. Whenever I hear how values have soared over the last couple of years, presumably having something to do with the IT movie, I can’t help but wonder if I’m making a mistake by not waiting a few years until I start buying the higher end productions. I’ll be gutted if in, say, 2020 we realize this was merely a bubble and the thousands I’ve spent on some books (sometimes that’s the case for just one book), will have been a waste of money. So I’m not misunderstood, by waste I only mean in terms of the savings I could have seen had I simply waited for values to level out again. I don’t mean to say I feel like I’ve wasted my money now because I love these books and I love collecting them.

Realizing no one can predict the future, do you (or anyone reading this) think I’m worrying for nothing? This is one question my lack of experience can’t even moderately forecast. I can say however that it’s happened to me before in other collecting hobbies, specifically with baseball cards, where I had spent hundreds on some cards 20 years ago and they’re now worth pennies.

(If this belongs in another thread, I’d be happy to move it or will understand if you do)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I may get my head bitten off for this but I think it’s a fair concern. Whenever I hear how values have soared over the last couple of years, presumably having something to do with the IT movie, I can’t help but wonder if I’m making a mistake by not waiting a few years until I start buying the higher end productions. I’ll be gutted if in, say, 2020 we realize this was merely a bubble and the thousands I’ve spent on some books (sometimes that’s the case for just one book), will have been a waste of money. So I’m not misunderstood, by waste I only mean in terms of the savings I could have seen had I simply waited for values to level out again. I don’t mean to say I feel like I’ve wasted my money now because I love these books and I love collecting them.

Realizing no one can predict the future, do you (or anyone reading this) think I’m worrying for nothing? This is one question my lack of experience can’t even moderately forecast. I can say however that it’s happened to me before in other collecting hobbies, specifically with baseball cards, where I had spent hundreds on some cards 20 years ago and they’re now worth pennies.

(If this belongs in another thread, I’d be happy to move it or will understand if you do)
    Go to the "Declining Stephen King Market" thread. Start at post 1 and read.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...71#post1073471

My Mood
    Chatty

Oh cool thanks

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Oh cool thanks
    Some hype surely helps the price. Patience. Luck. And right place at the right time will help a lot.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hard to find, i only heard of 4 other sales...

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have some duplicate SK books I'm thinking of letting go, some are signed, some not.
    All S/L's are as new, all 1st/1st trade ed's are about as good as they get.
    I would be very interested in discussing possible trading, trading with cash (one way or the other) or as a last resort cash.
    I'm looking for some interest in exchanging with like minded members here, I have too many books and I also need to fill a few voids.
    If your interested, here's the list so far:

Needful Things (signed)
    Insomnia (signed)
    Insomnia Gift (Artist signed)
    Revival (signed)
    Black House S/L'd (numbered in the 300's)
    The Stand (not signed)
    Pet Sematary UK (not signed)
    Talisman (not signed)
    Misery (not signed) - Pending
    Tommyknockers Full Gold (not signed)
    Dark Tower II, grant (artist and non)
    Rose Madder UK 1st state (not signed)
    Rose Madder (not signed) - Pending
    Rose Madder UK 2nd state (not signed) - Pending
    W&G, grant (not signed) - Pending
    Hearts in Atlantis (not signed)
    Black House (not signed)
    Buick Eight (not signed)
    SOS, grant (artist and non)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if this is the best thread for this. I'm trying to identify a signature in a book from a local seller, they have no info on it but it was in a showcase.

Copy of Bag of Bones, neat signature but I have no idea who it could be by/from. Doesn't seem to be the artist from the dust jacket. Might simply be a cool signature of a book owner, but I was hoping someone might be able to ID it?

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

My car Died it's sitting in Walmarts parking lot. My Cemetery dance shipping notice say I'll get my Gwendy's Button Box # Edition This Monday. I'm Looking to sell for $1200 free shipping USA.
    No Buyer, it's going on ebay. Thanks for looking.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    My car Died it's sitting in Walmarts parking lot. My Cemetery dance shipping notice say I'll get my Gwendy's Button Box # Edition This Monday. I'm Looking to sell for $1200 free shipping USA.
    $1200?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    $1200?

I think that is the price of the car.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

10/29 AKC SALE!!!!!

- S/L IT (F/F/F): $2,045
    - Lettered Riding the Bullet "PC" (F/F/F): $775
    - Misery Gift Edition (F/F): $150 SOLD

Payment via Paypal Friends & Family. US Shipping Included / INT'L Split.

Long days and pleasant nights...

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    IT art portfolio by Cemetery Dance. Fine prints in a fine folder. PC edition, signed by all three artists.

$400 including worldwide shipping.
    I have this listed on eBay and FB for less, so it’d only be fair to change my asking price here as well.

So: $350 shipped!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    $1200?

I didn't think we were supposed to comment on pricing of the book! But given its limited # and the fact that NON KIng collectors had first dibs.... And that the car needs $1200 in repairs... I would think that $1800 for repairs is not out of line...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    $1200?

I didn't think we were supposed to comment on pricing of the book! But given its limited # and the fact that NON KIng collectors had first dibs.... And that the car needs $1200 in repairs... I would think that $1800 for repairs is not out of line...
    Maybe someone local could call AAA for the poor guy? lol

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

$1200?

Yeah, I wish Kia still had their, buy one get one free sale. That way id have a spare.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I have some duplicate SK books I'm thinking of letting go, some are signed, some not.
    I would be very interested in discussing possible trading, trading with cash (one way or the other) or as a last resort cash.
    I'm looking for some interest in exchanging with like minded members here, I have too many books and I also need to fill a few voids.

Needful Things (signed)
    Insomnia (signed)
    Revival (signed)
    The Stand (not signed)
    Talisman (not signed)
    Misery (not signed)
    Rose Madder (not signed)
    Rose Madder UK both versions (not signed)
    W&G, grant (not signed)
    Black House (not signed)
    Buick Eight (not signed)
    I cannot PM you anymore brother.. your full
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I cleared some space, actually your mailbox is full.
    Sent pics to both phone numbers.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Needful Things (signed)
    Insomnia (signed)
    Revival (signed)
    The Stand (not signed)
    Talisman (not signed)
    Misery (not signed)
    Rose Madder (not signed)
    Rose Madder UK both versions (not signed)
    W&G, grant (not signed)
    Black House (not signed)
    Buick Eight (not signed)
    I cannot PM you anymore brother.. your full
    I cleared some space
    No mate... tried and still cannot
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Selling the Gwendy's S/L, and the Blatty screenplays S/L. Just looking for reasonable offers. Free shipping in the U.S.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cook, did you have a idea in mind for a cash offer for Black House?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Denbrough View Post
    Cook, did you have a idea in mind for a cash offer for Black House?
    PM sent

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

This classified is closed - Thanks

Few changes below.. waiting to hear from a few

I would be very interested in discussing possible trading, or cash.
    I primarily have interest in exchanging with like minded members here, I have too many books and I also need to fill a few voids.

The Stand (not signed)
    Insomnia (signed)
    Black House (not signed)
    Talisman (not signed)

Rose Madder UK 1st state (not signed) - Pending
    Buick Eight (not signed)
    SOS, grant (not signed)

Lisey's story (not signed) - Sold
    SOS, grant (artist signed) - Pending
    Misery (not signed) - Pending
    Rose Madder (not signed) - Pending
    Rose Madder UK 2nd state (not signed) - Pending
    W&G, grant (not signed) - Pending
    Needful Things (signed) - Sold
    Revival w/slipcase CD (signed) - Sold

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default SPECIAL SALE TO SUPPORT BETTS BOOKS!!!

In order to help David at Betts Books, I have the following items for sale...

PS Publishing UK S/L Fearie Tales 1/200 copy #1 F/F/F $500

Suntup Editions Eyes of the Dragon Art Portfolio 1/300 copy #115 F/F/F $400

PS Publishing UK S/L Carrie 1/974 copy #506 F/F/F $100

Free UK and International shipping.

100% of sale proceeds will be donated to the Go Fund Me page for Betts Books!!!

Photos on request. Any questions, please ask.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 438 of 515 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 448 488 ... LastLast