Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 515 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 485 ... LastLast
Results 10,851 to 10,875 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have a handful of lettereds to sell. Make me an offer as I need the cash for another want... you know how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have uncollected and non fiction left. Make me an offer. I’ll
    Probably take it. Lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The Gunslinger 1st edition in NF/F- condition. Dust jacket has a couple of small knicks. The book is in great shape.

$800

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a handful of lettereds to sell. Make me an offer as I need the cash for another want... you know how it goes.

All sold but Carrie.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Original Chadborne Art from SOD 1.
    $250 shipped

Just want gone. $150 bucks. Original artwork from SOD.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD!

Lowering price to $725

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    The Gunslinger 1st edition in NF/F- condition. Dust jacket has a couple of small knicks. The book is in great shape.

$800

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Lowering price to $725

$800
    At first, I read that as lowering price to $275.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Please PM if interested.
    First of these that we've had. This copy has been read, and shows light overall wear, but no major issues.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    Please PM if interested.
    First of these that we've had. This copy has been read, and shows light overall wear, but no major issues.

Hi, Private message doesn't seem to work. I am interested. thanks!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finders Keepers - US 1st / 1st, Fine / Fine. Inscribed to the ubiquitous "Brian": $400 shipped worldwide. SOLD

Spoiler:

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

"I'm Brian!"
    "No, I'm Brian!"
    "I'm Brian!"
    "I'm Brian, and so is my wife!"

“If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    "I'm Brian!"
    "No, I'm Brian!"
    "I'm Brian!"

Well, it is a great name!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"I'm Brian!"
    "No, I'm Brian!"
    "I'm Brian!"

Let me tell ya’ll, if I knew I was collecting King as an adult, I would have changed my name to Brian ... or Paul... or Nancy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"I'm Brian!"
    "No, I'm Brian!"
    "I'm Brian!"

Beyond reproach
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    "I'm Brian!"
    "No, I'm Brian!"
    "I'm Brian!"

Beyond reproach
    Speak for yourself.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    "I'm Brian!"
    "No, I'm Brian!"
    "I'm Brian!"

Let me tell ya’ll, if I knew I was collecting King as an adult, I would have changed my name to Brian ... or Paul... or Nancy.
    Made my day

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Finders Keepers - US 1st / 1st, Fine / Fine. Inscribed to the ubiquitous "Brian": $400 shipped worldwide.

Spoiler:

Antoni-

Sent you a PM....THAT Brian is the Brian who is responsible for King's website...he was in charge of the Discordia on-line game too of which my pic as Callahan is featured. I own the Mr. Mercedes inscribed to him.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I see a Brian set raising on the king Horizont

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Finders Keepers - US 1st / 1st, Fine / Fine. Inscribed to the ubiquitous "Brian": $400 shipped worldwide.

Spoiler:

Antoni-

Sent you a PM....THAT Brian is the Brian who is responsible for King's website...he was in charge of the Discordia on-line game too of which my pic as Callahan is featured. I own the Mr. Mercedes inscribed to him.
    Oh wow, thought it may have been an association given the rarity of King's inscriptions nowadays... Awesome.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now all I need is the End of Watch inscribed to said Brian! This is a very very bad sickness/addiction we all have.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Now all I need is the End of Watch inscribed to said Brian! This is a very very bad sickness/addiction we all have.
    congrats on this matching find, David, so cool! And thanks for the backstory to this particular Brian, that's fun to know.

Peculiar that this Brian who made the website sold his inscribed books.

Country
    Country Flag

Set of The Collector slipcases for the 7 TDT US 1st editions. In fine condition with very mild wear on base (as expected); W&G has one small bump to top of case. $200 PayPal F/F, shipped worldwide...

PM me for photos, etc.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Sold
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Sold
    What was it? It must have been something good since it was sold within 15 minutes.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Sold
    What was it? It must have been something good since it was sold within 15 minutes.
    Lee artwork. Beauty of a piece!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Sold
    Lee artwork. Beauty of a piece!
    I never even saw it posted.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 515 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 485 ... LastLast