Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 424 of 515 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 434 474 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,600 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Default Stephen King The Dark Tower S/L PC copies for sale

For Sale:

The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three S/L PC copy (Only 12 exist) - $1,250
    The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands S/L PC copy - $650
    The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla S/L PC copy - $550
    The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah S/L PC copy - $450
    The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower S/L PC copy - $450
    The Dark Tower: LSOE PC copy - $700

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    All of these are in fantastic condition with Brodart Sleeves. They appear to be unread. All prices include shipping.

The Drawing of the Three 1st/1st - SOLD

The Drawing of the Three 2nd/1st - $60

Wizard and the Glass 1st/1st -SOLD

Charlie the Choo Choo - USA 1st/1st - $40

Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance (Revised & Updated!) from Cemetery Dance - Hardcover Limited edition Signed by Furth - No Brodart sleeve on this one SOLD

The Dark Tower Companion from Cemetery Dance - Hardcover LImited signed by Bev -SOLD
    Updated the list because some sold and I lowered the prices on the last two.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Titles for sale - please PM for more information.
    IT 25th S/L - 1700$
    Misery Limited - $2700

All prices Paypal F&F, shipped media.
    Do you accept cheesecake as payment? I make good cheesecake.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    IT 25th S/L - 1700$
    Misery Limited - $2700

Cheesecake should always be accepted tender... mmmm cheesecake

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    IT 25th S/L - 1700$
    Misery Limited - $2700

Cheesecake should always be accepted tender... mmmm cheesecake
    Hahahahaha...I was thinking the same.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great. Now I need cheesecake
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I *hate* cheesecake.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Here's a cheesecake story. If you're a prude, it's best not to click on the spoiler tag:

Spoiler:
    I post on what used to be a ridiculous message board. Nothing exactly illegal happened but things would get almost surreal. Our alumni include Stormy's husband, the guy with the swastika from the Taylor Swift picture that got her in trouble, Cassandra who at the time was banging the singer from The Darkness (the rock band)but is now a Brietbart/hard right fixture. PS we all saved the pictures from her BDSM shoot. People have been fired, gotten divorced and landed in all sorts of trouble because "thread sent!" was funny AF at the time. The forum was also on a FBI watchlist. People would register as fake posters; an example would be Lt. Worf who'd post entire paragraphs in perfect Klingon. Posting on it required thick skin but I still believe no actual decent human was the butt end of any shenanigans. Anyway, that's just the backstory.

The cheesecake story is this: somehow a guy got dared to hook up with a prostitute and pay her with cheesecake. He one upped everyone when he found a single babe on Craigslist who came over for the ol' horizontal polka and I suppose she ate her post-coital slice. He ate his too but not before he came on it. He posted the entire thing for our viewing (dis) pleasure.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Now I hate cheesecake!

Being lactose intolerant doesn't help either.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I would rather a raspberry sauce on my cheesecake.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

We need to start a thread called "Just Deserts" for pictures and comments.

Oh man...raspberry sauce over cheesecake. Almost as good as....well...not as...but...you get my meaning.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Made this yesterday:

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    We need to start a thread called "Just Deserts" for pictures and comments.

Oh man...raspberry sauce over cheesecake. Almost as good as....well...not as...but...you get my meaning.

Mulleins
    There is a thread... Donuts-Munchkins-Iced-Coffee-and-more!

And if you have the recipe... Home-Cooking-Recipes
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

IT 25th S/L - 1700$
    IT 25th Lettered - $5500
    Misery Limited - $2700
    CD Double Day Years Deluxe series Lettered set - Carrie, Salem's Lot and Shining ( first two have extra remarques). $4000. Future books at list price. Upcoming Night Shift is pre ordered with extra remarque as well.
    Joe Hill NOS4A2 IDW Lettered $700

Also have preordered Strange Weather and Sleeping Beauties lettered editions.
    PM sent 👍
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have decided to unload my PB first editions of the Bachman Books. (so I can purchase more signed books! )
    I have the full sets of both UK and US editions. I would classify most as VG+ The two exceptions would be US Rage which is Good due to spine creasing and UK Rage is NF, could be Fine but I like to be conservative with grades in case I missed something minor. If interested in any please PM offers and if any pictures are desired please send me your email address and I will email you pics after work. PayPal F&F preferred. Thank you!

EDIT: ALL EIGHT SOLD.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I have decided to unload my PB first editions of the Bachman Books. (so I can purchase more signed books! )
    I have the full sets of both UK and US editions. I would classify most as VG+ The two exceptions would be US Rage which is Good due to spine creasing and UK Rage is NF, could be Fine but I like to be conservative with grades in case I missed something minor. If interested in any please PM offers and if any pictures are desired please send me your email address and I will email you pics after work. PayPal F&F preferred. Thank you!
    PM sent
    Wanted:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

F/F 1st Flatsigned Finders Keepers shipped for $400
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Now I hate cheesecake!

Being lactose intolerant doesn't help either.
    Never look at another slice in the same light again for sure.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

These are my last remaining S/Ls and lettereds. I HAVE REDUCED PRICES, FINAL PRICES THEN THEY ARE HEADING TO eBAY

US Lettereds and S/Ls

Riding the Bullet Lettered PC $850. SOLD
    Letters From Hell Lettered VERY RARE ONE OF 26 (Framed in simple black frame and Matted) Offers
    DT II - 525/800 $750
    DT III - 525/1200 $650
    DTV - 525/1300 $375 (still shrinkwrapped)
    DTVI - 525/1400 $375 (still shrinkwrapped)
    DTVII - 525/1500 $375 (still shrinkwrapped)
    Under The Dome S/L with CD Traycase - $425
    The Dark Man S/L with Matching Portfolio and original art by Glenn Chadborne from the book $450 SOLD
    Dolan Cadillac Deluxe S/L with aftermarket slipcase $650
    Desperation S/L $325 (still shrinkwrapped)

UK Lettereds and S/Ls

Skeleton Crew PS Lettered - Letter 'C' $2950 THIS IS OVER $500 BELOW ISSUE PRICE!!!! SOLD
    Wizard And Glass S/L One bumped corner on slipcase $450
    Bag Of Bones S/L $225
    Doctor Sleep S/L $525
    Under The Dome S/L (A lot of these were damaged in transit - no damage to this copy) $325

Proofs

'Salem's Lot - CD Advance Uncorrected Proof INTEROFFICE 20 copies in total produced of which 5 were not marked up - this is one of the unmarked copies - Very rare $250 SOLD

Joe Hill

The Fireman PS Oversized Lettered - Letter 'T' comes with promo postcard and PS sampler $725

PM me for details, photographs or if you are interested in buying a book. Layaway option considered on large items or multiple items. Please note that I am UK based so shipping will be higher. BUT I will only charge shipping at cost - Insurance is available at extra cost but for the more expensive books can be pricey. I can get you shipping quotes - only from Sunday as I am away for a couple of days.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

What number is your Wizard & Glass UK s/l? I'm looking for #157
    Wanted:

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    What number is your Wizard & Glass UK s/l? I'm looking for #157
    I don’t know the number off hand, but it’s a lower number.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

UK Lettereds and S/Ls

Skeleton Crew PS Lettered - Letter 'C' $2950 THIS IS OVER $500 BELOW ISSUE PRICE!!!!

Have the letter Q myself and anyone interested in a wonderful edition - go for the C guys - you won't regret it. I know many are not impressed with the PS Anniversary Editions, but the lettered series is fantastic.

sk

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

UK Lettereds and S/Ls

Skeleton Crew PS Lettered - Letter 'C' $2950 THIS IS OVER $500 BELOW ISSUE PRICE!!!!

Have the letter Q myself and anyone interested in a wonderful edition - go for the C guys - you won't regret it. I know many are not impressed with the PS Anniversary Editions, but the lettered series is fantastic.

sk
    Agreed, their Lettereds are excellent, some of the better out there. Not just a S/L with foil and a traycase.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Howdy folks! I hate having to part with items, but needing to get back on my feet after some recent debt so I'm selling my copy of the Green Mile #2 green proof and accompanying review letter. This copy, as the letter states, was Charles N. Brown's copy for review at Locus Magazine which I acquired through the estate of Edward Bryant. It may have been read carefully once, or not at all. I would grade it as Near Fine as there is some slight rubbing to the page block edges but no marks on the covers or spine.

Please send an offer to JonathanReitan@gmail.com (no PM's here please). PayPal F&F and Priority shipping will be included.

~Jonathan

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

selling:
    Owen King, Double Feature signed/lettered traycased, Gauntlet Press $350 $300
    Joe Hill NOS4A2 Signed Ltd Ed Subterranean Press, with slipcase $275
    Joe Hill NOS4A2 Signed Ltd Ed Subterranean Press, no slipcase $250 $225
    Joe Hill, Horns signed limited to 500, slipcased $175 $150sold
    Joe Hill, Horns signed traycase with xtras, limited to 200 $300 $275 sold
    Joe Hill, A carnivale of horror signed Joe and others, limited/200 $100 $80
    20th century ghosts 10th anniversary lettered, only 26, Sub Press $700 with envelope of extras $650
    Justin Cronin, The passage signed limited CD $300 $250
    Floating dragon signed limited from CD press $25sold
    Neil Gaiman interworld and silver dream match #'s s/l both for $75
    if anyone is looking for 1st printings of any of Joe Hills books let me know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 424 of 515 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 434 474 ... LastLast