Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 423 of 515 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 ... LastLast
Results 10,551 to 10,575 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Corrupt post testing.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Corrupt post testing.
    Did it accept the bribe?
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Night Shift UK NEL 1st edition, 1st printing, very rare, and this is a particularly nice copy, tanning to page block. $1250 + shipping at cost.

The Stand UK NEL 1st edition, 1st printing. Another rare one, dj has edgewear and a closed tear on the back, which has also folded a bit. Tanning to page block again. $550 + shipping at cost.

Bag of Bones UK Hodder s/l 1st edition, 1st printing. 1553/2000 signed to an attached bookplate. Some edgewear and slight disolouration to dj, but appears unread. $275 + shipping at cost.

Bag of Bones UK Hodder 1st edition, 1st printing. 2 available, both flatsigned by King on the title page. Minor dj edgewear on both. $250 each + shipping at cost.

Wizard & Glass UK Hodder S/L 449/500 with slipcase as issued. Fine unread book, signed to an attached bookplate. $650 + shipping at cost.

Under the Dome UK Hodder S/L 118/500 with slipcase and sealed cards as issued. Fine unread book. Some minor shelfwear to slipcase. $400 + shipping at cost.

PM me for more info/pictures. I will also trade W&G for #157 if anyone has it, and I will pay shipping both ways for the trade.
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

For the Complete collector... ??

Half of the highest offer goes to Jerome's current Fundraiser.

The only cologne in the world that can actually be considered frightening – because it can change suddenly and unexpectedly when the user starts to perspire.
    Using unusual scents from around the world – some of which have never been used in the industry.
    A blend of graveyard flowers, old furniture, wood, iron, gunpowder, whisky, rain, asphalt, volcanic soil, and ozone.
    (all of the above could possibly be fictitious except for the fundraising statement, no guarantees on product contents, it does smell nice)

Bidding will end 1st day of next month.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

Default SK foreign editions for sale - make me an offer

Long time quiet observer here but experienced ebay seller (STANDWILL), I'm looking to sell the below to the best offer (single items or as a lot):

HC's with DJ
    Charlie (Firestarter) Russian
    Minuit 4 (4 Past Midnight) French
    Marche ou Creve (The Long Walk) French

TPB sized softcovers
    A Remkoppantok (Tommyknockers)
    Nacht-Schicht (Night Shift) German

PB sized
    Carrie (Carrie) Danish
    Cementerio de Animales (Pet Semetary) Spanish
    Bezeten Stad (Salems Lot) Dutch

Trying to figure out how to post photos, meanwhile just email me for pics or questions.
    billstand01@gmail.com

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

The only cologne in the world that can actually be considered frightening – because it can change suddenly and unexpectedly when the user starts to perspire.
    Using unusual scents from around the world – some of which have never been used in the industry.
    A blend of graveyard flowers, old furniture, wood, iron, gunpowder, whisky, rain, asphalt, volcanic soil, and ozone.
    (all of the above could possibly be fictitious except for the fundraising statement, no guarantees on product contents, it does smell nice)

This has disappeared from ebay... so was it a custom made perfume or what? I dont find any traces anywhere
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

This has disappeared from ebay... so was it a custom made perfume or what? I dont find any traces anywhere
    Honestly not really sure, mystery to me, I inquired pretty hard but kept hitting a brick wall.
    Lots of rumors but nothing concrete.
    Notice the tire track pattern, the “t” in Stephen

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Honestly not really sure, mystery to me, I inquired pretty hard but kept hitting a brick wall.
    I thought the "ends the 1st day of next month" kind of explained it.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post

Sorry for the confusion, this item is in my possession.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

They also released a Stephen King special edition cologne called the "Timmy Baterman"

"Sometimes Smelling Like Dead is Better"

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you know where it comes from? Is it something that was "really" produced or custom?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    They also released a Stephen King special edition cologne called the "Timmy Baterman"

Mulleins
    I'm crying Ralph!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you know where it comes from? Is it something that was "really" produced or custom?

Found it on a satire site from 2013:

http://www.absolutely-unbelievable.com/?p=2459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    Found it:

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for the confusion, this item is in my possession. This is for current 2018 DT.org Fundraiser

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    [IMG]p[/IMG]

A couple interesting SK proofs for sale. Dark Masques, asking $45, and the Tor proof of He Is Legend, asking $35. Both near fine. $75 for the pair, shipping included. Please pm if interested.
    Bump! These are on ebay right now under the same seller name, but would love to see them go to a member here.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Now need to sell some items so will be offering here and then listing on EBay too (but higher price to start on Ebay so buy here not there I'm saying)

Christine S/L in Red Slip Case. #382 ($666 or higher if you want to offer more) I will say VG+ to cover myself if there is a mark somewhere that I missed. I see a tiny crease in top of Brodart cover so took a pic of it. Aftermarket slipcase (I think) has white spots where the red flaked off in a few spots.
    Book pics here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsOV4dWDjlT4gq0XP5EZROnZhIm-jQ

Talisman/Black House S/L ($150) (#2253) - Still sealed in original shrinkwrap and original slip inside shrinkwrap lists the number is how I know...never opened, so new condition.

Night Visions #5 w/ slipcase ($185) (#736) (King, George R R Martin, Dan Simmons and a couple of others all signed) I see that the slipcase has a tiny ding at the top edge that is VERY small, but I saw it so am mentioning it. For age, looks fine to me but say VG+ to be safe. Night Vision 5 Viewing URL: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsOV4dWDjlT4gpxzckuyvimv6WvCZw

Under the Dome US S/L ($265)(The DJ at the top has minor shelfwear it looks like...Brodart Cover should hide it I would guess). EBay calls this new or Fine, but I guess I call it VG+ to be safe. View pics here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsOV4dWDjlT4grptos4k7mSxCO7cnQ

Under the Dome US Special Collectors Edition ($60) Still in Shrinkwrap Might be able to get for less, but I paid $60 so figure try and get that and cover shipping.

He is Legend S/L w/ original slipcase ($285) (#601) LOTS of Sigs including some greats like Stephen King and "up and comer"...Joe Hill. Looks perfect to me so saying NF

Gunslinger 1st/1st (took pics with no Brodart cover even so you can see flaws in all their ugly details. haha! Probably rated VG+ Book and not sure on DJ on Ebay, but I try and be harsher on my own assessment. ($550)
    Pics here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsOV4dWDjlT4gq0DZjYb5Txen7Ay8A

Postscripts 10 s/l #48 and also the Trade Edition so you can look at it not goof up your S/L version! ($185) LOTS of signatures. NF condition with slipcase as issued

Think I have an extra signed copy of The Passage and The Twelve (maybe even the s/l versions too) if anyone is interested.

Non-King Item
    Neuromancer 1st/1st (Phantasia) for sale in new condition ($300...which is LESS than I paid, but I somehow have 2 copies now)

Remember Paypal gift (or some other non fee way) and I've been on here long enough to be trusted but if you are nervous, then you aren't being forced to buy from me.

Curt

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you have the CD copy of The Passage, let me know. I may be interested.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    Christine S/L in Red Slip Case. #382 ($666 or higher if you want to offer more) I will say VG+ to cover myself if there is a mark somewhere that I missed. I see a tiny crease in top of Brodart cover so took a pic of it. Aftermarket slipcase (I think) has white spots where the red flaked off in a few spots.
    Book pics here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsOV4dWDjlT4gq0XP5EZROnZhIm-jQ
    No, original slipcase the book came in.

sk

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

These are my last remaining S/Ls and lettereds.

US
    Riding the Bullet Lettered PC $900
    Letters From Hell Lettered (Framed and Matted) Offers
    DT II - 525/800 $800
    DT III - 525/1200 $700
    DTV - 525/1300 $400 (still shrinkwrapped)
    DTVI - 525/1400 $400 (still shrinkwrapped)
    DTVII - 525/1500 $400 (still shrinkwrapped)
    Under The Dome S/L with CD Traycase - $450
    The Dark Man S/L with Matching Portfolio and original artwork from the book $475
    Joyland S/L Triple signed, Remarqued by McGinnis, Doodled by Susan Hunt Yule (Aftermarket slipcase) $400 SOLD
    Dolan Cadillac Deluxe S/L with aftermarket slipcase $700
    The Cycle Of The Werewolf S/L (number above 100) with slight spine sunfade $900 SOLD
    Insomnia S/L $375. SOLD
    Desperation S/L $350 (still shrinkwrapped)
    FDNS S/L Remarqued by Glenn Chadbourne $475 SOLD
    Doctor Sleep S/L Remarqued by Wells, Chong and Chadbourne $900 SOLD
    The Stand S/L Offers - Book fine with original glassine wrap which has some minor tears but the traycase has some dents and some deep stratches to the rear of the traycase, so it's a bit beat up - Please request photographs - a chance to own a Stand S/L at a bargain price SOLD
    The Secretary of Dreams Volume One and Two matching set $900 Both have full page remarques by Chadbourne. SOLD

UK
    Skeleton Crew PS Lettered $3500
    Thinner PS Lettered $3500
    Desperation / The Regulators UK S/L Set some light stratching and bumping to slipcase $525
    Wizard And Glass S/L One bumped corner on slipcase $475
    Bag Of Bones S/L $250
    The Colorado Kid S/L Chadbourne $375 SOLD
    The Colorado Kid S/L Potter $375
    Doctor Sleep S/L $550
    Under The Dome S/L (A lot of these were damaged in transit - no damage to this copy) $350

Proofs

'Salem's Lot - CD Advance Uncorrected Proof INTEROFFICE 20 copies in total produced of which 5 were not marked up - this is one of the unmarked copies - Very rare $300

PM me for details, photographs or if you are interested in buying a book. Please note that I am UK based so shipping will be higher.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I have a copy of SHINING IN THE DARK: Celebrating 20 Years of Lilja's Library, with the King's "The Blue Air Compressor." Cemetery Dance Pub., HC, 1st, Fine/Fine, with accompanying chapbook of art by Erin Wells. There are a couple copies on eBay for $60 + shipping...I'll take $50 shipped (PayPal F&F or PayPal regular w/ 3% added to cover fees) -- OR make me a trade offer. There's nothing really King-related that I'm after, but if you have something else you'd like to trade from CD or Centipede or PS or Sub Press or ??, run it past me...worst I can say is 'Sorry, no.'

Sold.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

selling:
    Owen King, Double Feature signed/lettered traycased, Gauntlet Press $350
    Joe Hill NOS4A2 Signed Ltd Ed Subterranean Press, with slipcase $300
    Joe Hill NOS4A2 Signed Ltd Ed Subterranean Press, no slipcase $250
    Joe Hill, Horns signed limited to 500, slipcased $175
    Joe Hill, Horns signed traycase with xtras, limited to 200 $300
    Joe Hill, A carnivale of horror signed Joe and others, limited/200 $100
    20th century ghosts 10th anniversary lettered, only 26, Sub Press $700 with envelope of extras
    Justin Cronin, The passage signed limited CD $300
    Floating dragon signed limited from CD press $35
    Neil Gaiman interworld and silver dream match #'s s/l both for $80
    if anyone is looking for 1st printings of any of Joe Hills books let me know.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I have a copy of SHINING IN THE DARK: Celebrating 20 Years of Lilja's Library, with the King's "The Blue Air Compressor." Cemetery Dance Pub., HC, 1st, Fine/Fine, with accompanying chapbook of art by Erin Wells. There are a couple copies on eBay for $60 + shipping...I'll take $50 shipped (PayPal F&F or PayPal regular w/ 3% added to cover fees) -- OR make me a trade offer. There's nothing really King-related that I'm after, but if you have something else you'd like to trade from CD or Centipede or PS or Sub Press or ??, run it past me...worst I can say is 'Sorry, no.'
    Actually, come to think of it, I could use a Fine/Fine (with unfaded orange of dj spine) 1st ed./1st printing of FIRESTARTER, if anyone has one of those to trade for the above copy of SHINING IN THE DARK and its chapbook. Will also lower to $45 shipped.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED WITH NEW ITEMS AND SALES.

These are my last remaining S/Ls and lettereds.

US
    Riding the Bullet Lettered PC $900
    Letters From Hell Lettered (Framed and Matted) Offers
    DT II - 525/800 $800
    DT III - 525/1200 $700
    DTV - 525/1300 $400 (still shrinkwrapped)
    DTVI - 525/1400 $400 (still shrinkwrapped)
    DTVII - 525/1500 $400 (still shrinkwrapped)
    Under The Dome S/L with CD Traycase - $450
    The Dark Man S/L with Matching Portfolio and original artwork from the book $475
    Joyland S/L Triple signed, Remarqued by McGinnis, Doodled by Susan Hunt Yule (Aftermarket slipcase) $400 SOLD
    Dolan Cadillac Deluxe S/L with aftermarket slipcase $700
    The Cycle Of The Werewolf S/L (number above 100) with slight spine sunfade $900 SOLD
    Insomnia S/L $375. SOLD
    Desperation S/L $350 (still shrinkwrapped)
    FDNS S/L Remarqued by Glenn Chadbourne $475 SOLD
    Doctor Sleep S/L Remarqued by Wells, Chong and Chadbourne $900 SOLD
    The Stand S/L Offers - Book fine with original glassine wrap which has some minor tears but the traycase has some dents and some deep stratches to the rear of the traycase, so it's a bit beat up - Please request photographs - a chance to own a Stand S/L at a bargain price SOLD
    The Secretary of Dreams Volume One and Two matching set $900 Both have full page remarques by Chadbourne. SOLD

UK

Skeleton Crew PS Lettered $3500
    Thinner PS Lettered $3500
    Desperation / The Regulators UK S/L Set some light stratching and bumping to slipcase $525 SOLD
    Wizard And Glass S/L One bumped corner on slipcase $475
    Bag Of Bones S/L $250
    The Colorado Kid S/L Chadbourne $375 SOLD
    The Colorado Kid S/L Potter $375 SOLD
    Doctor Sleep S/L $550
    Under The Dome S/L (A lot of these were damaged in transit - no damage to this copy) $350

Proofs

'Salem's Lot - CD Advance Uncorrected Proof INTEROFFICE 20 copies in total produced of which 5 were not marked up - this is one of the unmarked copies - Very rare $300

Joe Hill

The Fireman PS Lettered $775
    A SET OF FIVE PS BOOKS - ALL MATCHING LETTERS - THIS IS POSSIBLY ONE OF ONLY A HANDFUL OF SETS OR IT MAY BE THE ONLY ONE '20th Century Ghosts' (10th Anniversary) Oversized Deluxe Lettered, 'The Fireman' Oversized Deluxe Lettered, Slipcased S/L Subscriber Lettered copies of '20th Century Ghosts' (10th Anniversary) and The Fireman, Traycased Subscriber lettered 'Horns' with 'The Surrealist Glass' chapbook $2000. SOLD

PM me for details, photographs or if you are interested in buying a book. Please note that I am UK based so shipping will be higher.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 423 of 515 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 ... LastLast