Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 515 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 471 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,525 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Traveler tbone will become famous soon enough

I have Talisman S/L #294, but the slipcase is spotted. You may be able to swap out for the unsigned slipcase. I think they are identical. e-mail for pics.
    I also have Desperation #698 in mint condition (original owner).

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

tbone, once you have 5 posts, you will be able to send and receive private messages. Welcome to the site, but please be aware that members occasionally are leery of purchasing from someone who is new to the boards.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tbone View Post
    I have Talisman S/L #294, but the slipcase is spotted. You may be able to swap out for the unsigned slipcase. I think they are identical. e-mail for pics.
    I also have Desperation #698 in mint condition (original owner).
    The gift and signed slipcases are NOT the same either...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler tbone will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the note. I was trying to respond to posts on the items wanted page, not list my items for general sale. Also, thanks for the correction on Talisman. I'd been wondering whether I could buy a gift edition and swap out the case. Oh well. This is the first limited book in my collection and I was a young and stupid teenager with no idea how to care for a rare book.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    999: New Stories of Horror S/L. Cemetery Dance production from 1999. This is the leatherbound book with gold stamping in a slipcase. Many authors, including KING, Joyce Carol Oates, Neil Gaiman, Joe R. Landsdale, Thomas M. Disch, William Peter Blatty, Ramsey Campbell, F. Paul Wilson, T.E.D. Klein, F. Paul Wilson, and others. Actual numbered copy (not PC). Signed by all except King and Oates. Fine condition (just been sitting on my shelf for 15 years or so). $185

Dark Forces 25th Anniversary Edition: S/L. Lonely Road Books (imprint of Cemetery Dance), 2006. Lavish traycased production of the original Kirby McCauley (ed.) classic horror anthology. Copy #283 of 300. Featuring stories from Stephen King (The Mist), Robert Bloch, Ray Bradbury, Joyce Carol Oates, Ramsey Campbell, Charles L. Grant, Richard & Richard Christian Matheson, and many more. Over two dozen illustrations, along with six color plates tipped into each book, and a full-color dust jacket featuring artwork by Bernie Wrightson. Signed by the editor and all the artists (not signed by King). Fine as New. $200

Prices include priority insured shipping in the U.S.
    I'll accept $175 for each, or $340 for both.

BOTH SOLD.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

We just got a copy of the ARC/proof of THE OUTSIDER. For some reason I can't post a picture--obviously I've been away too long--but here's a brief description:

Stephen King

THE OUSIDER
    Scribner, [May] 2018.

Advance reading copy (ARC, uncorrected proof) of the first edition. A Very Good copy: shows overall handling and light wear; small crease at front lower-right corner, slight bumps to top and base of spine. Spine is unlined. Palin printed (blue) pre-publication wraps.

Notes:
    I haven't seen one of these offered before, so don't have a baseline or comp. Feel free to drop me a note with an offer, and/or to respond with a suggested price.

**SOLD!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The Shining gift edition. Subterranean Press. Fine condition. It comes with the sketchbook. $130 shipped. $120 if the buyer can wait until Saturday February 24th when I'll be in Detroit.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

[IMG][/IMG]

Figured it out. Here's the pic for the post above.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Proofs

[IMG]p[/IMG]

A couple interesting SK proofs for sale. Dark Masques, asking $45, and the Tor proof of He Is Legend, asking $35. Both near fine. $75 for the pair, shipping included. Please pm if interested.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

Figured it out. Here's the pic for the post above.
    That's nice!
    I am guessing Richard Chizmar, Bev & Ari will all have one soon if not already recieved
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Skeleton Crew S/L in F/VG+ condition. $600 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey everybody!
    Adapting my offer a little.

I will sell a full Set of the Dark Tower S/L - or parts of it broken in 1 out of 3 variations of sub-sets.
    For sale are the following books:

The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger #169
    ---
    The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three #PC
    The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands #PC
    The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass #PC
    The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah #PC
    ---
    The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla #101
    The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah #101
    The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower #101
    Little Sisters of Eluria, The #101
    The Wind Through the Keyhole #101

Variations for the sale are (for now)

1) All books (you pick one copy of Susannah)
    2) All #101
    3) All #PC

All books are in fantastic condition - without any blemish.

Get in touch with prefered variation, then we can work something out.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

1970 University Of Maine Yearbook.

The same book seen in THIS AUCTION.

Stephen King is pictured twice in it.

My book has a few bumps and spots.....so I'm asking $49.95 plus $5 shipping...$50 cheaper than the one in the auction.

Pictures available upon request.

Email me if interested.

Thanks!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some fun items that I'm always happy to cut my TDT.org peeps a discount on. All are first edition, first printing unless otherwise specified:

*Firestarter signed/dated/inscribed (VG/VG): $450
    *DTIII signed/dated/inscribed (VG/NF): $425
    *The Bachman Books (NF/NF): $325
    *The Eyes of the Dragon (F/F): $175
    *Cell (3rd)) signed/inscribed (VG/VG): $150
    *Thinner (VG/NF): $50
    *Various 1st/1sts

Please see the link HERE for additional descriptions/pics. PayPal F&F + shipping (Media Mail).

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Price reduced to $550, shipping included.

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Skeleton Crew S/L in F/VG+ condition. $600 $550 shipped.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    1970 University Of Maine Yearbook.

The same book seen in THIS AUCTION.

Stephen King is pictured twice in it.

My book has a few bumps and spots.....so I'm asking $49.95 plus $5 shipping...$50 cheaper than the one in the auction.

Pictures available upon request.

Email me if interested.

Thanks!
    Dropping price to $44.95 plus $5 shipping.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sometimes it gets buried down-forum, so forgive my faux pas.

For Sale: Robert McCammon Lettered Baal (not a PC).
    Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No reserve

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F222851909604

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD!

Price reduced to $550, shipping included.

Skeleton Crew S/L in F/VG+ condition. $600 $550 shipped.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats to buyer and seller. That was a great price.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Due to changing my collecting preferences towards proofs and the need to find cash to replace my wife’s dead car, I will be selling my Lettered Misery Suntup edition.
    This looks like it’s going to be a beautiful edition and I’m disappointed not to be able to see it first hand. I will be accepting offers for the next week, after which I will contact the person with the best offer.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Due to changing my collecting preferences towards proofs and the need to find cash to replace my wife’s dead car, I will be selling my Lettered Misery Suntup edition.
    This looks like it’s going to be a beautiful edition and I’m disappointed not to be able to see it first hand. I will be accepting offers for the next week, after which I will contact the person with the best offer.
    Sorry to hear that, Jon. Best of luck with the sell and the new car venture. If it's anything like it is in the US, always a PITA.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would be interested to know what it sells for. Would be cool to see the market on these already.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I offer what you paid for it.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 515 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 471 ... LastLast