Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 515 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 425 465 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,375 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no horse in the race, as I don't collect King anymore, BUT ... I'm a part of a Disney Print collecting Facebook group and they hold these things called "waffles" in addition to just outright selling. Let's say the seller wants to get $200 for his item, so he puts up a "waffle" and says "It'll be $10 per spot, and 20 spots only" ... People call dibs on however many spots they want (sometimes there is a limit set by the seller) and off we go. If the waffle gets full, that's when everyone PayPals the money to the seller and then the seller puts all the names in a hat and draws one for the winner. Just something to consider. An easy way to get an amount of money for the seller and a cheap way to get an item for the buyer.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I have no horse in the race, as I don't collect King anymore, BUT ... I'm a part of a Disney Print collecting Facebook group and they hold these things called "waffles" in addition to just outright selling. Let's say the seller wants to get $200 for his item, so he puts up a "waffle" and says "It'll be $10 per spot, and 20 spots only" ... People call dibs on however many spots they want (sometimes there is a limit set by the seller) and off we go. If the waffle gets full, that's when everyone PayPals the money to the seller and then the seller puts all the names in a hat and draws one for the winner. Just something to consider. An easy way to get an amount of money for the seller and a cheap way to get an item for the buyer.
    That's a really cool idea.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think so too. The only potential downsides I can think of are:

a) Untrustworthy sellers. Either they 1) get all the money sent to them and run, but that can happen here during normal sales as well, or 2) They don't do a fair drawing, they choose their friends, etc. etc.

b) Sour puss sore losers that put $10 in each waffle only to become a pain in the ass publicly after they don't win three times in a row.

That's about it.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think so too. The only potential downsides I can think of are:

a) Untrustworthy sellers. Either they 1) get all the money sent to them and run, but that can happen here during normal sales as well, or 2) They don't do a fair drawing, they choose their friends, etc. etc.

b) Sour puss sore losers that put $10 in each waffle only to become a pain in the ass publicly after they don't win three times in a row.

That's about it.
    Agreed. I think it'd work well here amongst those that have proven themselves. The drawing could be done by a trusted third party that the seller provides the names to. I wouldn't do it otherwise without some type of safety net.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Technically we do that every year as part of the HF Grand Prize, although members are committing money as a donation so no real moaning about not winning (well not much anyway )

The point being, the system is proven here.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have done this on Facebook to get money out of an item. It works. For instance... Faithful s/l... I wanted $100... Sold $100 in $10 tickets and got my money. Someone got a book for $10!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I suggested that system instead of eBay auctions for last year HF
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Yes but it would not reach the audience we need if just done here...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Correct. Many(most) of the auction winners were not members here.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Correct. Many(most) of the auction winners were not members here.
    The bastards!

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone need a Peace Necklace from the NLR event?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

FOR SALE
    Two U.K. 1st Editions Sleeping Beauties (FINE) Issued by VJ BOOKS with Owen King signatures.
    1 FOX & 1 TIGER cover $75.00 each. (VJ BOOKS is now selling these for $99.99)

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone need a Peace Necklace from the NLR event?
    Probably too late to answer but yes I'd be interested also. Thanks!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Desperation gift edition from Grant Publishing. Fine condition. Last two on eBay sold for $45 and $91. Let's say $60 shipped and it's yours.

From a Buick 8 gift edition from Cemetery Dance. Everything is in VG condition. Don't buy this expecting a fine book. There are a few minor nicks on the slipcase, the page block isn't sparkly white and there's some minor rubbing on the DJ from the slipcase. I also tend to exaggerate the defects which anyone who's ever bought from me can attest to. Last GE in fine condition sold for $295 + shipping. I'm pricing mine accordingly at $150 shipped. Feel free to PM me for pics. I haven't been able to post pictures since Photobucket got all uppity and kidnapped my album. SOLD

Umney's Last Case. White cover. No clue what these go for. Make a not-too-stupid offer and it's yours. SOLD

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi.

I am selling my spare copy of the UK Advance Uncorrected Proof of The Dark Tower (DT VII) - Limited to 100 copies (but some were rumoured to have been destroyed due to a spelling error of the limitation page, so exactly numbers unknown). It's not in perfect condition (VG or G+) with some edgewear and minor soiling to the page block. The front cover has a couple of creased corners and fingering creases, but the back cover has a couple of stronger creases to the lower left corner that translates to a much lesser extent to the last thirty or so pages. Please see photographs below. Any additional photographs please ask.

Any reasonable offers will be considered. Please PM me. Note I am UK based. SOLD

Thank you

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sleeping Beauties UK S/L 1/250, fine unread and as new book. Some very very minor scuffing to the bottom of the slipcase on one of them.
    I have 3 available, numbers 93, 153 and 169.

David at Betts sold one recently for $699. I’ll match that at $699 each plus shipping.

PM for details
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    I have the following available:

Drawing of Three 2nd Printing Grant in like new condition. Mylar sleeve on the cover - $50
    I still have this book and I also have a signed End Of Watch. Excellent +/never read condition. - $180 shipped

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED + BUMP (removed some items that sold)

Still for sale (more pics behind spoiler tags):

The Stand - pretty nice copy of a VERY hard to find book (no more than 1,000 printed). The 'laminate' spine creasing is a common flaw with this one. Alas, it has a previous owner's inscription, which for me personally is not a dealbreaker. Also a bit of the silver foil on the spine has rubbed off. Still, hard to find in any condition - $500

Spoiler:

Danse Macabre - very pretty copy with almost no flaws, except for abrasions on the back of the DJ. One of the scarcest UK 1st edition, hard to find in any condition - $395

Spoiler:

Firestarter - very nice copy that shows almost no sign of the characteristic 'flaking' of the gold foil - $75

Spoiler:

Skeleton Crew and The Dark Half - both in NF or better condition. Make me an offer! I can also throw one or both of these in for free if you decide to buy some of the more expensive books.

I also have an unsigned publisher's copy (1 of 35 copies) of the Danse Macabre S/L (no slipcase) - $150

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just listed a bunch of new 1st/1st's on ebay. Among them:

*Pet Sematary (NF)
    *The Gunslinger (Grant; Dust Jacket Only) X 2

If there's anything you're interested in, let me know and I'll cut you a TDT.org discount. Link can be found HERE.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Dolso Salem’s Lot Case - $200 + shipping SOLD

Dolso Night Shift Case - $200 + shipping SOLD

The Dark Tower Companion by Bev Vincent (Lettered) - $95 + shipping SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It gift edition from CD. $600
    The Dead Zone first edition from Easton. Comes with the slipcase from the SK collector. $120
    Insomnia and Desperation GEs. Both for $120

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Inscribed Cell (3rd Printing) - - - > $185 (PP F&F...shipping included if in US)

More pics can be found HERE.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi.

I have UK Sleeping Beauties s/l 68. Looking for $650 pp gift plus shipping (or add 3%. If not paypal gift fan).

Pm me if interested.

Dave.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    FOR SALE
    Two U.K. 1st Editions Sleeping Beauties (FINE) Issued by VJ BOOKS with Owen King signatures.
    1 FOX & 1 TIGER cover $75.00 each. (VJ BOOKS is now selling these for $99.99)

I'll take one, Bruce!!!! Tiger if I can but either one will do at that price. If they are still available that is.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 515 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 425 465 ... LastLast