Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 409 of 515 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 509 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,225 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    This is my first time posting something for sale. As a collector I am very careful with my books, I never open them all the way when I look at them or take pictures. I do not smoke, I always regulate my house temperature, and the one blind in my book room is always always closed. I tend to be OCD and very protective of my books. If anyone is interested in a matching numbered Dark Man S/L with art portfolio in new/very fine condition let me know. I can send pictures via email if you like. $450.00 for the set which would include shipping and insurance in the US. Payment via paypal FandF, but adding 4% for the sale might be more appropriate to protect everyone. Have a great holiday and PM me if interested. Thanks!
    What number do you have?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    What number do you have?
    867-5309
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What number do you have?
    867-5309
    Let me guess, your other name is Jenny
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't get the song out of my head now.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

I know, back on topic....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What number do you have?
    867-5309
    Let me guess, your other name is Jenny
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't get the song out of my head now.

I know, back on topic....
    @Best.Thread.Buster.Ever!! I just couldn't resist and the thought of Ralph singing that in his head for the rest of the day; Priceless!!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the walk down memory lane.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Ah...Jenny, Jenny,
    I've got a couple of extras I'd like to pass on to good homes.
    Insomnia signed/limited number 684/1250 like new $350
    My Pretty Pony trade hardback in slipcase, slight shelf wear but very good+ $100
    plus $10 each Priority shipping. Friends and Family Paypal
    Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thanks for the walk down memory lane.
    Surprised I didn't get the penalty box for that one

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

This is my first time posting something for sale. As a collector I am very careful with my books, I never open them all the way when I look at them or take pictures. I do not smoke, I always regulate my house temperature, and the one blind in my book room is always always closed. I tend to be OCD and very protective of my books. If anyone is interested in a matching numbered Dark Man S/L with art portfolio in new/very fine condition let me know. I can send pictures via email if you like. $450.00 for the set which would include shipping and insurance in the US. Payment via paypal FandF, but adding 4% for the sale might be more appropriate to protect everyone. Have a great holiday and PM me if interested. Thanks!
    What number do you have?
    It is #432. I did date a couple Jennys back in the day. Sorry to disappoint that the number is not a full phone number line .
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

What number do you have?
    It is #432. I did date a couple Jennys back in the day. Sorry to disappoint that the number is not a full phone number line .
    So you're the one......

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to disappoint that the number is not a full phone number line .
    Correct. the proper number is 911 867-5309

Try it.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

serendipity.

I recently had to build an app for a demo used at CES for my company. We wanted to ensure no issues were encountered with over stressed wifi at the show, so *every* part of the demo needed to be 'canned' and work offline. As part of the demo was showing a 'bot' within Facebook Messenger, I basically had to recreate both the Facebook and Messenger apps from scratch in order to 'simulate' them. here is a screenshot, check out the Loan application number (and yes, this was deliberate!)

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I recently pre-ordered Dragon Rebound's version of IT, so am parting with my Cemetery Dance versions; I'm the opposite of a completist and try to only keep one version of each book. I'd like to try to keep these together, but if there's no takers for the set I'm willing to break them up.

Asking $6,750 PayPayl F&F (or add 2.9%). Free priority mail within the US and I'll cover the first $50 for international shipping.

IT Lettered - Book and dust jacket are fine, but traycase is VG+ (see pictures)
    IT Limited - F/F/F
    IT Art Portfolio - F/F

http://imgur.com/a/h5ijw
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I obviously cannot afford that price, but may I ask if that a set of all for : a lettered, a limited and an art portfolio?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a Plant Part One (actual signed, numbered copy) for sale if you're still interested. Also have a Part Two, unsigned & unnumbered, but not a designer's copy, proof, or anything like that. Looks identical to actual signed numbered copies but without the number written in and no inscription.
    Please PM if still interested!
    Looking for the following lettered editions: Dark Forces, 999, Crown of Shadows (Hill)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NoahM View Post
    Also have a Part Two, unsigned & unnumbered, but not a designer's copy, proof, or anything like that. Looks identical to actual signed numbered copies but without the number written in and no inscription.
    Please PM if still interested!
    Sounds like you have a lettered copy in the making...

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I obviously cannot afford that price, but may I ask if that a set of all for : a lettered, a limited and an art portfolio?
    That's correct; it's the Lettered Edition, limited edition, and art portfolio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nope - not lettered, I have a complete set of all three actually numbered, and extra copies of Part 1 and 2 (1 is numbered as well, 2 is not).
    Looking for the following lettered editions: Dark Forces, 999, Crown of Shadows (Hill)

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

FREAKING OUT DUE TO IRMA............ Considering selling some SIGNED 1st Duplicates
    which have not made it to secure safe storage yet Email .if any real interest.
    Mr Mercedes
    Bazaar of Bad Dreams
    Hearts in Suspension
    some signed limiteds
    soRry this is so vague at moment but busy securing homes so can evacuate... not sitting through Cat 4 or 5 hurricane.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    FREAKING OUT DUE TO IRMA............ Considering selling some SIGNED 1st Duplicates
    Mr Mercedes
    Bazaar of Bad Dreams
    Hearts in Suspension
    some signed limiteds
    soRry this is so vague at moment but busy securing homes so can evacuate... not sitting through Cat 4 or 5 hurricane.
    Best of luck to you and yours! Smart move!

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Mr Mercedes
    Bazaar of Bad Dreams
    Hearts in Suspension
    some signed limiteds
    If you don't really want to sell and need a safe place to store them you can send them to me. I'm in Georgia so it shouldn't cost too much to ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a call from EXPLORER this morning....he wanted me to thank you all for your well-wishes as his internet connection has been spotty....and as a result, any response to an inquiry on the books he has for sale may be delayed.

Also, he wanted me to add that this is not a "hurricane sale" per se....meaning he is not selling these at crazy prices. Reasonable offers are appreciated, and if possible, he will do his best to get your book shipped ahead of Irma.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 409 of 515 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 509 ... LastLast