Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 515 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 414 454 504 ... LastLast
Results 10,076 to 10,100 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

US

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Would the UK person who emailed me yesterday about the Charlie The Choo please let me know if you want the book? I replied to your email, but have not heard back from you. Check your SPAM folder....or just get back to me soon. Thanks
    I've sent you an email
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone in the market for a Gwendy's Button Box First Edition with Alternative Jacket (no coin)?

If so, contact me by PM.

SOLD

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

1st edition The Bachman Books.

I was only able to find one currently on ebay for $150 (LINK), and my copy is much nicer.

I would rate my copy as NF+ or F-

$135 shipped in the US. SOLD

Email Me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I was only able to find one currently on ebay for $150 (LINK), and my copy is much nicer.

$135 shipped in the US.

Email Me if interested.
    your mailbox is full
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post

$135 shipped in the US.

Email Me if interested.
    your mailbox is full
    Cleared out some space.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I found some various remnants here if anyone is interested. Make a lowball offer and I'll consider it rather than putting up ebay auctions.

Signed Mr. Mercedes Trade Paperback (2nd Printing and minor thumb bend on cover).
    Traycase for Carrie: CD Artist Edition (Fine condition)
    Salem's Lot (Book 1 & 3 only): PS Anniversary Edition (DJs slightly wrinkled from being too tight in slipcase.)
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

SOLD

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

SOLD

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dr. Sleep UK signed edition #154/200 NF condition due to minor bumping at top of spine. Art print included.
    $550 shipped in US, add shipping for overseas. Open to offers. Please PM if interested and include email address if you would like pictures. Rather try selling here before eBay.

Please note: will mail next Monday as I work tues- fri 10 hour days and can't get to the P.O.

Thanks!

EDIT: will likely put it up on feeBay simultaneously and end listing if anyone here is interested.
    EDIT 2: also listed a COTW portfolio and an IT portfolio.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Salems lot Artist edition... $250

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Hey folks. It's been a while since I've been on. Made a big move from NYC to WA state last year and still getting back into the swing of things. Anyway, anyone interested in a CD Salem's artist edition remarqued by Palumbo and/or Shining AE remarqued by Maitz? I'd take 1200 for the pair. Matching numbers (60).

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jay127 View Post
    Hey folks. It's been a while since I've been on. Made a big move from NYC to WA state last year and still getting back into the swing of things. Anyway, anyone interested in a CD Salem's artist edition remarqued by Palumbo and/or Shining AE remarqued by Maitz? I'd take 1200 for the pair. Matching numbers (60).
    Are you able to post photos of the Palumbo and Maitz remarques? I'm sure they will stimulate a lot of interest if you do....

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay127 View Post
    Are you able to post photos of the Palumbo and Maitz remarques? I'm sure they will stimulate a lot of interest if you do....
    Sure I can do it later. For those interested, the Salem's is similar to what was posted - Hubie Marsten hanging. The Shining is #25 in the Maitz Remarque thread.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate do it, but have decided to sell my books from Dragon Rebound and Portfolio from Suntup Press (Zelig's fantastic ventures)

Specifically, I am selling my matching lettered rebound copies of EOTD and Firestarter (to be published soon) and my matching EOTD Lettered Art Portfolio.

Obviously, this would also come with rights to purchase the same letter of future publications of Paul's.

I am not setting a specific price as I truly have no idea what a fair price even is, but I am serious about selling and would really prefer to a) keep the set together and b) sell to a board member if possible. If you are interested, please send me a PM and we can talk.

In addition, I have a S/L copy of IT for sale along with a PC copy of the IT Art Portfolio. Some numbskull wrote what appears to be a price in black sharpie on the page opposite the front endboard, so that obviously affects the value, but everything is otherwise in as new condition. For what it is worth, I have spoken to Erin Wells about a remarque that would hide the price and she was confident she could do something great for it, i just haven't followed through on that yet. I highly suggest the next owner do that as it would be awesome and more than make up for the cost of remarque.

PM me if you are interested in any of the above!

ETA: here are some quickie pics of the S/L IT including the marker price

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    I hate do it, but have decided to sell my books from Dragon Rebound and Portfolio from Suntup Press (Zelig's fantastic ventures)

Specifically, I am selling my matching lettered rebound copies of EOTD and Firestarter (to be published soon) and my matching EOTD Lettered Art Portfolio.

Obviously, this would also come with rights to purchase the same letter of future publications of Paul's.

I am not setting a specific price as I truly have no idea what a fair price even is, but I am serious about selling and would really prefer to a) keep the set together and b) sell to a board member if possible. If you are interested, please send me a PM and we can talk.

In addition, I have a S/L copy of IT for sale along with a PC copy of the IT Art Portfolio. Some numbskull wrote what appears to be a price in black sharpie on the page opposite the front endboard, so that obviously affects the value, but everything is otherwise in as new condition. For what it is worth, I have spoken to Erin Wells about a remarque that would hide the price and she was confident she could do something great for it, i just haven't followed through on that yet. I highly suggest the next owner do that as it would be awesome and more than make up for the cost of remarque.

PM me if you are interested in any of the above!
    PM sent. Let me know if you didn't get it. I've been having issues lately for some reason.

Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just a note. I have been chatting for the last month of so with a very nice guy. After lots of talks and valuations... he has decided now is the time to sell. Stay tuned my King friends... the next Chris Cavalier collection is a coming.... and it's friggin amazing!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I am not in the market for anything right now but I'm looking forward to seeing the inventory will it be posted as a consignment somewhere?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I am not in the market for anything right now but I'm looking forward to seeing the inventory will it be posted as a consignment somewhere?
    Yep. I imagine. I know who will be listing it and I will let them tell you the details. Very exciting thanks ugh Everyone!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Default Trade Request

Putting this out there to get your thoughts. I am looking to trade my CD It Gift Edition for a 1/1 Salem's Lot. Any interest? If so, please email me here. Thanks.

Traveler DanofGilead is on a distinguished road

Default Waste Lands portfolio (1991). Ned Dameron Signed & numbered

Hey guys,

I have Grant Editions' Waste Lands portfolio (1991). Signed and numbered (#682/2000). I bought it directly from Grant in around 2004.

The portfolio folder has been opened, but rarely touched.

Asking $100, OBO.

I'm in the US.

~Thankee-sai!

Last edited by DanofGilead; 07-28-2017 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Price change

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanofGilead View Post
    Hey guys,

I have Grant Editions' Waste Lands portfolio (1991). Signed and numbered (#682/2000). I bought it directly from Grant in around 2004.

The portfolio folder has been opened, but rarely touched.

Asking $400, OBO.

I'm in the US. I'm willing to ship to the UK.

~Thankee-sai!

Welcome to the site, but I must say that it is not very good form to simply join the site to sell something with your very first post. I suggest you actually participate so that members will know and perhaps trust you.

I'm profoundly autistic. Admittedly I'm not here to be a social butterfly. But surely someone out there will want to give this item a good home. I no longer have interest in fantasy books in general. I can go down on the price - I wasn't sure what to ask for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DanofGilead View Post
    I'm profoundly autistic. Admittedly I'm not here to be a social butterfly. But surely someone out there will want to give this item a good home. I no longer have interest in fantasy books in general. I can go down on the price - I wasn't sure what to ask for it.
    You'll be hard pressed to get $400 when there is one on Amazon right now for $125.

Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Good point. I'm fine with accepting $100 + shipping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 515 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 414 454 504 ... LastLast