Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 403 of 515 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 503 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,075 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PERFECT in every way.. MATCHING LETTERED set of Secretary of Dreams. These books are huge and VERY cool.. need some cash flow. $2500 and I will ship free. That is LESS than cover Thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    PERFECT in every way.. MATCHING LETTERED set of Secretary of Dreams. These books are huge and VERY cool.. need some cash flow. $2500 and I will ship free. That is LESS than cover Thanks!
    That is a pretty AWESOME deal!!!!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

7/13 AKC MOVING SALE - BOTH SOLD!!!!

- Flatsigned Hearts in Suspension (F/F): $275
    - S/L Black House (NF/NF): $225

BH has minor crimp on two pages and very, very small bump to traycase....

US Shipping Included. Paypal F&F.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    7/13 AKC MOVING SALE!!!!

GREAT prices!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: Ned Dameron remarqued US 1st trade of Charlie The Choo Choo.

There was a little bit of "bleed through".

$450 shipped in the US. SOLD

EMAIL ME if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale: The Eyes of the Dragon, signed limited edition, Philtrum Press, #510/1000. I'd like to get $675.00 - I have included a link to the auction so you can see pictures and description.

I just upgraded to a red numbered edition, and as such, I have just posted my black number on eBay. Free shipping. PayPal gift for payment.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to purchase a vf/VF first edition copy of IT.

PM ME.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    For sale: The Eyes of the Dragon, signed limited edition, Philtrum Press, #510/1000. I'd like to get $675.00 - I have included a link to the auction so you can see pictures and description.

I just upgraded to a red numbered edition, and as such, I have just posted my black number on eBay. Free shipping. PayPal gift for payment.

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

PM sent

All your's. Thanks, and enjoy!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BOOM...

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Listing Pet Sematary 1st & 2nd state galley proofs and Doubleday 1st edition hardcover on eBay at 6:00PST today.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Would the UK person who emailed me yesterday about the Charlie The Choo please let me know if you want the book? I replied to your email, but have not heard back from you. Check your SPAM folder....or just get back to me soon. Thanks
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Need to free up some space (and replace some recently spent $)!

UK Revival 1st (FINE)
    US Bag of Bones 1st (FINE)
    US Black House 1st (FINE)
    US Rose Madder 1st (FINE)
    US End of Watch 1st (FINE)

$15 each on the above or two for $25

US JOYLAND GE in aftermarket slipcase (FINE) $135

Signed 1st of I Must Say by Martin Short (signed in front of me) $25

Signed 1st of The City by Dean Koontz $25

Signed Limited The Complete Masters of Darkness $450

Shipping is $5 (no matter how many books you buy) in the US.

Pictures provided upon request.

EMAIL ME if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

PS Publishing Night Shift SOLD
    PS Publishing Thinner - $65 shipped

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    PS Publishing Night Shift - $100 shipped
    BOTH - $150 Shipped
    Prices reduced.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

BOTH - $150 Shipped
    Prices reduced.
    I'll take Night Shift.

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    BOTH - $150 Shipped
    Prices reduced.
    I'll take Night Shift.
    PM Sent! Thanks

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey long time no see, i hope everyone's well!
    I have a copy of The Fog by James Herbert, signed UK 1st edition in mint condition for sale if anyone is interested?
    Also have a copy of 'The Dark' and '48' which are signed/numbered Centipede Press editions.
    pm or email me - tom@geesons.co.uk to discuss price and for pictures
    Cheers
    Tom

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I need to check in here more often. $225 for Blackhouse s/l!!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

I need to check in here more often. $225 for Blackhouse s/l!!!!!

Yeah, BH is an AWESOME S/L!!!! I paid $5 & change (back in the day) for mine and worth every penny!!! Shame the market has dipped so much for this title, King & Wrightson signed, as I recall. Beautiful S/L!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed 1st edition of Carrie in slipcase.

Asking $2,300 shipped in the US.

Beautiful copy....I would rate fine.

Happy to email pictures and details if you are interested....just email me.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just After Sunset collectors edition with the DVD. The DVD is still sealed. The book is fine. $30 shipped to US.
    Umney's Last Case $20 shipped

I also have a lot of magazines with first appearances of short stories. Send your want list. I finally have all the magazines on hand.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

U.K.or U.S.A.?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

U.K. on the left.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 403 of 515 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 503 ... LastLast