Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 515 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

btw, to Rusty I have had similar problems. One person won a DTBay item and never paid and another person asked me to buy a calender for them (from a book club site) which I did, and then never responded to my emails. Luckily someone else from this site bought it from me, so I didn't lose out.

It stinks, but what can you do?
    Geoff

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I would love it if DTbay non payment could be reported to me in the future you guys.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

Default Some ARC's for sale

we're CLEARING OUT SOME NICE ARC'S AT REASONABLE PRICES:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120387284849

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120387286431

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120387287807

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120387288629

If anyone here wants to make a deal on any or all let me know.
    thanks

(is this ok moderator?)

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

This is the place for stuff being sold, so looks good to me.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmaniscoming View Post

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120387284849

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120387286431

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120387287807

thanks

(is this ok moderator?)

Hmmmmm Interesting. I'll PM you
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    Well I'm still trying to get rid of my lot of UK first editions. In fact it is now at $500. I have it up at eBay, so I'll provide the link.

To put this is perspective a UK Thinner with Ribbon just sold for $175, and I paid $300 for my UK The Shinning. So in essence you can get another 30 books for $25. It's at a ridiculous price, but these are ridiculous times.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230328204695

Dude! Don't do that! That's crazy! I was gonna' PM you in two weeks to see if you still had them. If you recall I asked about them when you originally offered them. I get paid my bonus on the nineteenth. If you'll pull them off ebay and wait a couple weeks (and if you're willing to accept a money order) they are sold at the price you originally asked for.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I would love it if DTbay non payment could be reported to me in the future you guys.
    I'll do that if it happens again Matt, but for the previous problems they were a while ago and forgotten.
    Geoff

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    Well I'm still trying to get rid of my lot of UK first editions. In fact it is now at $500. I have it up at eBay, so I'll provide the link.

To put this is perspective a UK Thinner with Ribbon just sold for $175, and I paid $300 for my UK The Shinning. So in essence you can get another 30 books for $25. It's at a ridiculous price, but these are ridiculous times.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230328204695

Dude! Don't do that! That's crazy! I was gonna' PM you in two weeks to see if you still had them. If you recall I asked about them when you originally offered them. I get paid my bonus on the nineteenth. If you'll pull them off ebay and wait a couple weeks (and if you're willing to accept a money order) they are sold at the price you originally asked for.
    Done Brice, I pulled it. I have no problem waiting, and I would rather they went to someone from here over a bookseller or just anyone on eBay.

I've sent you a pm.
    Geoff

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Right on!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice batsker will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I've made a few changes to my collection recently, so I'm putting a few more S/Ls up for sale. Please let me know if you are interested. As I'm avoiding most fees, the prices are a bit flexible. As an added bonus, any book that sells for the price listed below, I will donate 10% of the sale price to the haven foundation fundraiser. That could add up to over $250!

Cujo #341 or #361(only selling one) $550 Sold

The Waste Lands #664 $350 Pending

Black House (w/ matching # $325(375)
    Talisman/BH Gift Set #1225)

The Talisman #452 $550 Sold

The Green Mile #18 OR #110 $850($50 below issue price) Pending
    Feel free to ask me any questions.
    Last edited by batsker; 03-24-2009 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Going fast!!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are pretty competitive prices. Good luck.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Those are pretty competitive prices. Good luck.
    Yeah, I'm not looking to make money on them. Especially when you take out the 10% for the Haven Fdn. I just hope this can give a few new collectors a chance at picking up some S/Ls at a good price.

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

Added additional books for sale to post #71.

Just listing what comes to mind. Have quite a few others I'll have to dig out of storage.
    Matching numbers DT III - VII, LSOE AE & S/L, Desperation also available. I haven't come-up with a price on them yet.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks
    There is a TDT.com member who is fanatic for THE DARK HALF and might be interested in getting your ARC. Now I just need to remember which member it is...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ves Ka Gan

If you rescue me

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by batsker View Post
    Cujo #341 or #361(only selling one) $550
    This is tempting, but I'm trying to wait and get the SKELETON CREW S/L...

Thanks for donating 10% of your sales to the Haven Foundation. Very cool of you.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

thanks
    There is a TDT.com member who is fanatic for THE DARK HALF and might be interested in getting your ARC. Now I just need to remember which member it is...
    Ves Ka Gan
    That's right. Thanks, Brice. Darkman, you may want to shoot her a PM to check out this thread and that auction specifically.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for donating 10% of your sales to the Haven Foundation. Very cool of you.
    I know what you mean. I'm watching that one, and the copy of Green Mile too (even though I already have 2 copies). That might be too good a deal to pass up!

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

thanks
    Ves Ka Gan
    That's right. Thanks, Brice. Darkman, you may want to shoot her a PM to check out this thread and that auction specifically.
    Thanks I'm still trying to figure out all these little tricks, if i go looking for a member, I end up at some thread that needs watering, then i remember that the dog needs to be fed and of course then the post lady is at the door with a nice parcel. I then forget what I went to the kitchen for in the first place....It's much like real life here at tdt......

I would love the book to go to the right home, if anyone knows where that is....

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks for he heads up, Patrick!

Unfortunately, the recession is hitting my little corner of the world in the way of too few hours on the job & too many repairs on my truck--but if for some wild reason that particular ARC goes unsold please let me know, as I am expecting my work situation to change in the next few weeks!
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I happen to have a spare one of those around here somewhere.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Isn't that the one you're using as a doorstop??

John

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Those are so big, they make a good ironing board as well!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I've made a few changes to my collection recently, so I'm putting a few more S/Ls up for sale. Please let me know if you are interested. As I'm avoiding most fees, the prices are a bit flexible. As an added bonus, any book that sells for the price listed below, I will donate 10% of the sale price to the haven foundation fundraiser. That could add up to over $250!

The Waste Lands #664 $350 Pending

Black House (w/ matching # $325(375)
    Talisman/BH Gift Set #1225)

The Talisman #452 $550

The Green Mile #18 OR #110 $850($50 below issue price) Pending
    So far that's at least $120 for the Haven FDN Fundraiser

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I happen to have a spare one of those around here somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Those are so big, they make a good ironing board as well!
    You guys are killing me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 515 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast