2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 400 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,975 of 9987

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cryptkeeper View Post
    A year ago I spent $400 on the CD gift edition of It and thought I paid too much.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Last Year, a signed S/L IT get sold at ebay UK for under ... 850.-
    I sold a couple of S/L IT's not so long back, but they went to members on here, so I'm just happy that they've gone to a good home
    I can vouch for one of them - In a very good home and sporting a much improved overcoat
    Same here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    You guys really think this IT s/l is going to hold 2,000? I can't see it happening. Not many people out there are going to pay that price. I see it dropping back down to 1,250-1,500.

I see no reason why this won't hold or go a bit higher. The movie hype should continue for some time. They are going to be two movies so it shouldn't drop after the first movie is released. By that time prices will probably have held for a couple of years, long enough to establish a new market price. Also I could argue that IT has become more popular than The Stand. The Stand S/L is consistently over 2k with 1250 signed copies compared to IT's 750 signed copies. I think the demand on this overly popular book combined with the lower print run is going to keep this at a premium. Also people searching for and not being able to obtain a S/L is going to keep the Gift Edition market healthy as well.

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

Until the economy collapses again.
    Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

"I am eternal, child! I am the eater of worlds! And of children! And you are next! "

See what's in my eBay store!

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Geez... don't say that!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll let Tim comment on the exact price if he wishes to. At this point, I'll just say that I did pay more than the Bett's copies that he has sold for $1500 that were long gone before I even saw those listings. I'm happy with what I'm paying and filling my #1 Want List item for the past 4-5 years running. Though I've been avoiding articles and previews of the new movie as much as I can, it does appear like it will be a great telling and will keep the S/L's expensive for at least several more years, which is longer than I wanted to keep it out of my collection.

Now I can put The Stand S/L back in that #1 spot which is a more stable price right now, though I might try for that before too long before the hype for that new TV/Film(I forget which) starts messing around with that market value.
    WANTED
    The Stand: S/L
    IT: CD Numbered FOUND
    US 1st Printings. See my Collection Thread post to see what I'm missing..

TRADE/SALE
    Mr. Mercedes: Signed Trade Paperback-2nd Printing
    Fangoria: CD Lettered J

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I'll let Tim comment on the exact price if he wishes to. At this point, I'll just say that I did pay more than the Bett's copies that he has sold for $1500 that were long gone before I even saw those listings. I'm happy with what I'm paying and filling my #1 Want List item for the past 4-5 years running. Though I've been avoiding articles and previews of the new movie as much as I can, it does appear like it will be a great telling and will keep the S/L's expensive for at least several more years, which is longer than I wanted to keep it out of my collection.

Now I can put The Stand S/L back in that #1 spot which is a more stable price right now, though I might try for that before too long before the hype for that new TV/Film(I forget which) starts messing around with that market value.
    CONGRATS on getting this. You are going to be so happy!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    ya i agree. I bought my stand s/l for $1200 when economy was so so. It stayed $1500 and under for years after.

Along the Path of the Beam jnbball is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Sold for $660!!

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Sold for $660!!
    I knew I was a little dweeb...

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

The Plant Part 2

Unsigned copy.

$875 shipped in the US.

Signed 1st of Mr. Mercedes.

$850 shipped in the US.

Email me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Artist Edition of Dark Tower 7 $70
    S/L Secretary of Dreams V2 $300
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $225
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    ABC
    XYZ

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Battleground Lettered Edition

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny007 has a spectacular aura about Johnny007 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    You guys really think this IT s/l is going to hold 2,000? I can't see it happening. Not many people out there are going to pay that price. I see it dropping back down to 1,250-1,500.

As with all collectibles, in the long run personal economic events will determine what the "market" will be. Unless your name is Gates, Buffet, Zuckerberg, etc. My two cents.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

I know of a s/l IT that just traded hands for $2200 and neither are members here. NOT to mention... Gerald has one up for sale at $3k. I am not surprised yet I am at the same time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapat
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I know of a s/l IT that just traded hands for $2200 and neither are members here NOT to mention... Gerald has one up for sale at $3k. I am not surprised yet I am at the same time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapat
    $3,000 sounds like way too much. But, I suppose it could happen.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha has a spectacular aura about Phalucha has a spectacular aura about Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I tried to sell my It s/l for $1400 last fall - but deal through....now am glad to still have.

Rabid Billybumbler TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi is a glorious beacon of light TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ducks as offers for Phalucha's book fly up!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

5/22 AKC $900 SALE!!!!

- S/L Shining and Doctor Sleep Matching #'s (F/F/F): $900

- S/L The Regulators (F/F): $900 SOLD
    - S/L The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon (F/F): $900 SOLD
    - S/L Christine (F/F): $900 SOLD

US Shipping Included. Payment via Paypal F&F

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

PM, text sent

Citizen of Gilead east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

PM Sent

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    PM Sent
    I had dibs first...at least on two of them.

Citizen of Gilead east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

PM Sent
    But I did not state when I sent the PM

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Christine, Regulators and TGWLTG SOLD

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

PM Sent
    But I did not state when I sent the PM
    Well I secured the one I needed......
    Hope you get your 2

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Christine, Regulators and TGWLTG SOLD
    When AKC POSTS SALES People listen.. LOL

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

#winwin

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

#winwin
    Well Done Sir.....Congrats...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 400 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 LastLast