Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 515 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 498 ... LastLast
Results 9,926 to 9,950 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A year ago I spent $400 on the CD gift edition of It and thought I paid too much.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cryptkeeper View Post
    A year ago I spent $400 on the CD gift edition of It and thought I paid too much.

Totally random question but are you also 'cryptkeeper' on theChive?

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Totally random question but are you also 'cryptkeeper' on theChive?
    Nope, no relation.
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    5/17 AKC SALE!!!!

- S/L IT by Cemetery Dance (F/F/F): $2,000
    - S/L Shining and S/L Doctor Sleep Matching #'s (F/F/F): $900

US Shipping Included. Payment via Paypal F&F
    PM Sent.
    IT SOLD!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

5/17 AKC SALE!!!!

PM Sent.
    IT SOLD!!!!
    Wow. A true new benchmark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

5/17 AKC SALE!!!!

PM Sent.
    IT SOLD!!!!
    BOOM

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

5/17 AKC SALE!!!!

PM Sent.
    IT SOLD!!!!
    WOW!!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Last Year, a signed S/L IT get sold at ebay UK for under ... 850.-

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

I sold a couple of S/L IT's not so long back, but they went to members on here, so I'm just happy that they've gone to a good home
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was last year... AND before the most watched movie trailer in 24 hours.. EVER... debuted...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

That was last year... AND before the most watched movie trailer in 24 hours.. EVER... debuted...
    My damn internet had not worked, i could not bid.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

My damn internet had not worked, i could not bid.
    That sucks. I would buy all I could at that price now! lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I've noticed on ebay UK that pretty much worthless book club editions of IT have been selling for around Ł20/$26. I too think it's because of the upcoming movie.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    I've noticed on ebay UK that pretty much worthless book club editions of IT have been selling for around Ł20/$26. I too think it's because of the upcoming movie.
    Some guy just offered me one on my FB site for $99US!! lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love my IT limited.........then again, i probably would say the same about all my others!!!!

I bought a gift edition of this as a leaving present for my boss a few years ago, from amazon, and because it had a horrendous sticker on the slipcase they refunded the whole amount and said keep the book!! Still gave ot to him, bet he doesnt know what he has value wise now!!!

These limiteds are soaring in price at the moment.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I love my IT limited.........then again, i probably would say the same about all my others!!!!

I bought a gift edition of this as a leaving present for my boss a few years ago, from amazon, and because it had a horrendous sticker on the slipcase they refunded the whole amount and said keep the book!! Still gave ot to him, bet he doesnt know what he has value wise now!!!

That's the key phrase - at the moment. These prices will not hold.

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

I think that they will Nick. If the movie is good.. they will go even higher as people want to buy them. Especially with a part 2 coming....

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the s/l will at the very least

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

You guys really think this IT s/l is going to hold 2,000? I can't see it happening. Not many people out there are going to pay that price. I see it dropping back down to 1,250-1,500.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys really think this IT s/l is going to hold 2,000? I can't see it happening. Not many people out there are going to pay that price. I see it dropping back down to 1,250-1,500.

I think itll settle in the 1800-2k range.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

I sold a couple of S/L IT's not so long back, but they went to members on here, so I'm just happy that they've gone to a good home
    I can vouch for one of them - In a very good home and sporting a much improved overcoat
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

I think itll settle in the 1800-2k range.

I agree. I think it will peak around $2500 IF and I mean IF the movie is a hit (which all roads point to yes) as people anticipate the next one.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

I can vouch for one of them - In a very good home and sporting a much improved overcoat
    Same here

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I see no reason why this won't hold or go a bit higher. The movie hype should continue for some time. They are going to be two movies so it shouldn't drop after the first movie is released. By that time prices will probably have held for a couple of years, long enough to establish a new market price. Also I could argue that IT has become more popular than The Stand. The Stand S/L is consistently over 2k with 1250 signed copies compared to IT's 750 signed copies. I think the demand on this overly popular book combined with the lower print run is going to keep this at a premium. Also people searching for and not being able to obtain a S/L is going to keep the Gift Edition market healthy as well.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Until the economy collapses again.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 515 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 408 448 498 ... LastLast