Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 515 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 442 492 ... LastLast
Results 9,776 to 9,800 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Traveler Dumakeybooks will become famous soon enough Dumakeybooks will become famous soon enough

Still available?

Traveler Dumakeybooks will become famous soon enough Dumakeybooks will become famous soon enough

Still available? I live in Sarasota and don't have a ticket

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Dude chill

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dumakeybooks View Post
    It won't let me see your email :-/
    Hi there! It would be more effective for you — and less spammy for the other members of the forum — if you used TDT's private message feature. You can PM anyone by placing your cursor on their user name, clicking, and selecting the Private Message feature. A friendly tip!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Dude chill
    Dude you were all like "whoa", and he was like "whooaa", and you were like "whoooooaaaa...."

Word.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Dude chill
    Dude you were all like "whoa", and he was like "whooaa", and you were like "whoooooaaaa...."

Word.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    It won't let me see your email :-/
    Hi there! It would be more effective for you — and less spammy for the other members of the forum — if you used TDT's private message feature. You can PM anyone by placing your cursor on their user name, clicking, and selecting the Private Message feature. A friendly tip!
    I think his issue was that he had to be all "spammy" to get to the 5 post limit. If IRC you can't pm until you have 5 posts.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

What's your email? Is it available still
    I believe he was actually trying to email EXPLORER.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    What's your email? Is it available still
    I believe he was actually trying to email EXPLORER.
    You are correct and it will likely result in donation for Haven Fund.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude chill
    You should chill.
    The person is new here, and helping the person would be nice.
    All you do is complain...criticize. It seems like you are reverting to the person that initially was held in low regard around here.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude chill
    Neg rep sent. (Obviously not anonymous )

The person is a new here. Help, don't hinder.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    For sale TWTTKH #63 $1000 with rites
    mint still in shrinkwrap
    rites?
    "Rights". First opportunity to purchase a matching number of any subsequent Dark Tower book(s) published by Donald M. Grant books (based upon previous Grant Books policy-subject to change-your mileage may vary).
    thanks
    So, how does this work if I'm about to purchase a numbered set? Do I need to contact Grant direct?
    I am in the same boat - I just figured to send an email to Grant publishing - although would probably have to do that again once a new book in the series was announced.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Dude chill
    You should chill.
    The person is new here, and helping the person would be nice.
    All you do is complain...criticize. It seems like you are reverting to the person that initially was held in low regard around here.
    Oh cmon seriously? You are that upset over dude chill? It wasn't mean, I didn't tell him to get lost. I think you overreacted a bit here don't you?

It's nice if you to bring up my past to. Real cool move. Thought that was gone after I restablished myself over 5 years ago.

It's all good though. I can handle some neg rep. Thank you.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    mint still in shrinkwrap
    rites?
    "Rights". First opportunity to purchase a matching number of any subsequent Dark Tower book(s) published by Donald M. Grant books (based upon previous Grant Books policy-subject to change-your mileage may vary).
    thanks
    So, how does this work if I'm about to purchase a numbered set? Do I need to contact Grant direct?
    I am in the same boat - I just figured to send an email to Grant publishing - although would probably have to do that again once a new book in the series was announced.
    Correct...no point in doing it now.....you want to wait until the next SK S/L is announced....if one is announced.

You might be asking....."why should I wait"...and the reason is that you could email Grant Books tomorrow, and then sell the book six months later.....you just wasted your time and the time of Grant Books

You have to be in possession of the previous title at the time you order the next title.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

mint still in shrinkwrap
    rites?
    thanks
    Correct...no point in doing it now.....you want to wait until the next SK S/L is announced....if one is announced.

You might be asking....."why should I wait"...and the reason is that you could email Grant Books tomorrow, and then sell the book six months later.....you just wasted your time and the time of Grant Books

You have to be in possession of the previous title at the time you order the next title.
    Thanks Rick - much appreciated. I have 2 copies of TWTTKH and plan on selling one right around DT movie time
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

mint still in shrinkwrap
    rites?
    thanks

Thanks Rick - much appreciated. I have 2 copies of TWTTKH and plan on selling one right around DT movie time
    Thanks very much, at least I have an idea for when the next one gets released. Thank you all!
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Salem’s Lot - Gift Edition, Remarqued by Chadbourne & Palumbo - Cemetery Dance ($300)
    Revival - 1/1, Signed w/ CD slipcase ($150)
    Revival - UK Slipcased Limited Edition #82/500 - Hodder & Stoughton ($150)

PayPayl F&F + shipping
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Goldmember badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Default DT 2 Drawing of the Three Publisher's Copy only 12

Item Description: Donald M. Grant, Publisher, West Kingston, Rhode Island, 1987. Hardcover. Book Condition: Fine. Dust Jacket Condition: Near Fine (just a slight hint of sunning to the spine).Phil Hale (illustrator). First edition. Signed. Slip-cased, Limited Edition.

• PUBLISHER'S COPY, apparently one of ONLY 12 designated as such. Not to be confused with the much more common Presentation Copy.

Signed on the Limitation/Signature page by Stephen King and illustrator Phil Hale. Dust jacket painting and design, and ten full page plates with vivid color illustrations by Hale. Cream cloth-bound boards, stamped metallic red. Housed in a grey cloth-bound slipcase. Signed.

$1450 email to roy@badmoonbooks.com
    I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing to the glory to be revealed in us Romans 8:18

Goldmember badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

SOLD!!
    I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing to the glory to be revealed in us Romans 8:18

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by badmoonbooks View Post
    SOLD!!
    Boy, that was fast. Someone here is on the ball!

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've just picked up a S/L set of The Colorado Kid, but the numbers aren't matched. Does anyone want to trade copies to get matching sets?

The ones I have are as follows:

Chadbourne 78/150
    Miller 72/150
    Potter 149/150

I'm also selling a S/L of IT (25th Anniversary Cemetery Dance: 679/750), and a S/L Under the Dome (UK Hodder), which is limited to 500. I've just opened it and it's unnumbered, my other copy is 118/500.
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I've just picked up a S/L set of The Colorado Kid, but the numbers aren't matched. Does anyone want to trade copies to get matching sets?

The ones I have are as follows:

Chadbourne 78/150
    Miller 72/150
    Potter 149/150

I'm also selling a S/L of IT (25th Anniversary Cemetery Dance: 679/750), and a S/L Under the Dome (UK Hodder), which is limited to 500. I've just opened it and it's unnumbered, my other copy is 118/500.
    PM Sent
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD! Just Slinger jacket left!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    1st IT.. in DAMM good shape. Pics on request. Make me an offer.. and a Gunslinger 1st jacket.. in damm good shape too Make me an offer! Thanks
    Is DGS a new grade type, Kris
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Thinner PS Anniversary edition $50 shipped
    Pet Sematary PS Anniversary Edition SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 515 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 442 492 ... LastLast