Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 515 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 441 491 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,775 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC 3/5 SALE - NEW ITEMS!

- Lettered Dolan's Cadillac (F/F): $3,000
    - S/L Shining; S/L Doctor Sleep MATCHING # SET (F/F/F): $950

- GE Desperation w/Maitz Watercolor AND Signed by KING (1 of 4 Made): $700 SOLD
    - S/L Legends #'d Edition (F/F): $2,000 SOLD

Payment via PayPal Friends & Family and will send as many pics as needed. Email me at twilson64@mac.com.

US Shipping Included!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Wind Through The Keyhole #63

For sale TWTTKH #63 $1000 with rites
    mint still in shrinkwrap

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    mint still in shrinkwrap
    rites?

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    mint still in shrinkwrap
    rites?
    sorry, any future additions to the Donald grant s/l DT books can be bought directly from them with matching number. It aint over till its over

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

mint still in shrinkwrap
    rites?
    "Rights". First opportunity to purchase a matching number of any subsequent Dark Tower book(s) published by Donald M. Grant books (based upon previous Grant Books policy-subject to change-your mileage may vary).

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    mint still in shrinkwrap
    rites?
    "Rights". First opportunity to purchase a matching number of any subsequent Dark Tower book(s) published by Donald M. Grant books (based upon previous Grant Books policy-subject to change-your mileage may vary).
    thanks

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    I OFFERED this FOR THE HAVEN FUND and it was suggested that I sell here...
    LOW NUMBER ticket for the SOLD OUT Sarasota Stephen King Book Signing
    March 15th 2017 2:00PM

BOOKSTORE1 12 South Palm Avenue, Sarasota, FL 34236

This ticket provides you with a place in line among the first 40 people to have a book personally signed in front of you by Stephen King.

This ticket includes a 1st printing 1st Edition copy of End Of Watch

Ticket will be awarded to the person who makes highest offer over $34 (cost of book) made by 12 noon EST Sunday 3/5/17 .
    Private message me your offers and I will try to share where the bid is at during the auction.
    Payment by Paypal due upon announcement of winner!
    ALL PROCEEDS FROM SALE OF THIS TICKET GO TO HAVEN FUND

http://www.sarasotabooks.com/news-2/...6/Stephen-King
    The line will form in number order prior to the 2:00PM event This ticket provides you a place toward beginning of line (among the first 40).

Details from when signing was announced:
    I mentioned I would update occasionally during offering: At this point NO ONE has expressed interest (or my PM box is not working).
    Perhaps anyone who lives close enough or can travel already has their ticket.
    Reminding all this is not a lottery and you actually get to meet, talk to and see Stephen King sign your book.
    Plus the low number ticket assures you will not have to wait in long line for the opportunity.
    AND ALL THE PROCEEDS GO TO THE 2017 HAVEN FOUNDATION FUNDRAISER
    How'd this go, my good man?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

This ticket provides you with a place in line among the first 40 people to have a book personally signed in front of you by Stephen King.

Ticket will be awarded to the person who makes highest offer over $34 (cost of book) made by 12 noon EST Sunday 3/5/17 .
    Private message me your offers and I will try to share where the bid is at during the auction.

The line will form in number order prior to the 2:00PM event This ticket provides you a place toward beginning of line (among the first 40).

I mentioned I would update occasionally during offering: At this point NO ONE has expressed interest (or my PM box is not working).
    Reminding all this is not a lottery and you actually get to meet, talk to and see Stephen King sign your book.
    Plus the low number ticket assures you will not have to wait in long line for the opportunity.
    NO INTEREST ... UNFORTUNATELY ....
    COULD STILL TAKE OFFERS.
    Originally set time figuring would have multiple offers and buyer might need time to make plans as well as arrange getting ticket & book prior to event
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

im in orlando and would have bought it but I have to work all day long on the 15th
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    im in orlando and would have bought it but I have to work all day long on the 15th
    I LOVE where you live. I could live there. Your very lucky!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Haha, Hit me up if you ever come to town!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Haha, Hit me up if you ever come to town!
    I will! I was just there too. It is my fav place on earth. YOU MUST NEVER be bored man! haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Still have 1st IT for sale. Finally selling my older copy as I have a better one sitting in it's place now. NF with some wear to boards. Pics available on request. $75 bucks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Anyone have a slipcase for Grant's CHRISTINE limited they can sell me? Email to roy@badmoonbooks.com
    I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing to the glory to be revealed in us Romans 8:18

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

COULD STILL TAKE OFFERS.
    Originally set time figuring would have multiple offers and buyer might need time to make plans as well as arrange getting ticket & book prior to event

please PM me if you still have the ticket.
    Thanks,
    Simon

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

COULD STILL TAKE OFFERS.

Thanks,
    Simon
    Having trouble getting on tdt.org lately.. Only got online using wife's Android tablet. For those trying to reach me I suggest using email connection rather than PM. Thanks

T.S. Eliot -

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=EXPLORER;1049438]

COULD STILL TAKE OFFERS.

Thanks,
    Simon
    Damn, I'm in Tampa but have to work on Wednesday. I don't think I can get off. Have you sold the ticket already?
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

at the moment the ticket is available. have had inquiries.
    Use email link for quickest response. Jim

T.S. Eliot -

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

at the moment the ticket is available. have had inquiries.
    Use email link for quickest response. Jim

Ahh, hope remains!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked up a large King collection a couple weeks ago.

Over 20 first editions....most in really nice shape.

Many in unread/fine condition.

Nothing rare per se, but if you are looking for something, let me know...I would like to get $15 each.

$12.50 each if you buy more than one.

$3 shipping for the first book, $2 for each additional book (in the US).

Maybe you are just looking for a DJ upgrade?

Email me if there is something you are interested in, and I will be happy to describe the condition.

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon SOLD
    Dreamcatcher SOLD
    Cell SOLD
    Rose Madder
    Desperation (corner bump and a board blemish)
    Gerald's Game
    On Writing
    Wolves of the Calla
    Song of Susannah
    Insomnia
    Hearts in Atlantis
    Bag of Bones
    The Tommyknockers (gold)
    Black House
    Dolores Claiborne
    Blockade Billy
    Joyland
    The Eyes of the Dragon (DJ has spine fade)
    Everything's Eventual
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes
    From a Buick 8
    Blaze
    The Wind Through The Keyhole
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Traveler Dumakeybooks will become famous soon enough Dumakeybooks will become famous soon enough

What's your email? Is it available still

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dumakeybooks View Post
    What's your email? Is it available still
    Email me

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    mint still in shrinkwrap
    rites?
    thanks
    So, how does this work if I'm about to purchase a numbered set? Do I need to contact Grant direct?
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Traveler Dumakeybooks will become famous soon enough Dumakeybooks will become famous soon enough

It won't let me see your email :-/

Ok emailed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 515 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 441 491 ... LastLast