Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 515 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 439 489 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,725 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Traveler tedsaid is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I'll entertain any reasonable offers (since I'm not an experienced seller, I don't know an appropriate market price for this) for my spare signed Mr. Mercedes Trade Paperback (2nd Printing). I'm not a book grader, but I think this would be in VG condition (PM me if you think I'm off base, I won't be offended), with the only issue being a thumb bend on the cover from the infamous "The Claw". This copy came from the Brooklyn King/Straub event.

It has it's issues, but a signed Mr. Mercedes is still a signed MM. If you'd like it, make me an offer before I go back to eBay with it.
    Hi! It looks like you are looking for an early edition of Dark Tower I? I am selling one on eBay (auction - ends Sunday) that is very nice. It's a first edition, second print. Here is the link if you are interested: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...-/232222377824

Cheers, and good luck!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Let's call this free book Sunday. These are free. Just pay for cost of shipping. Prefer to ship all at once to one person and not split up. Sorry, my monkey isn't for sale.

EDIT: THESE ARE NOW CLAIMED.
    Thanks, Paul for sending these my way. The 2nd box that was shipped on the same day as the 1st box showed up today. The tracking on it stopped dead in it's tracks on the 27th. Got to love the USPS.

Spoiler:
    Not sure how you managed to get all these signed but BONUS!!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

IT GE (fine/unread) $460 Shipped and insured in the US. SOLD

Full Dark No Stars GE (fine/unread) $135 Shipped and insured in the US. SOLD

Paypal F&F preferred.

EMAIL ME if interested.

Thanks
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    IT GE (fine/unread) $460 Shipped and insured in the US.

Full Dark No Stars GE (fine/unread) $135 Shipped and insured in the US.

Paypal F&F preferred.

EMAIL ME if interested.

Thanks
    Rick- emailed you

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Trying to sell these two books (see below). Will ship Media Mail in the US free. RoW actual shipping costs. PayPal F&F. Please make offers. Thanks.

Goldmember badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

EMAIL if interested, I don't check this site often, royrobbins@sbcglobal.net

Firestarter- Phantasia #250, fine with light wear to dustjacket, $1400.

Skeleton Crew- Scream Press, #813, fine, $750.

Prime Evil- DM Grant, #230, fine, $450.

Dark Tower 2-7 + Little Sisters- DT 2 is a "publisher copy", rest are # 873, all fine, $4,500.

Non-King- Far Horizons, ed. Robert Silverberg, #82/200, SIGNED LeGuin, McCaffery, Simmons, more, fine, $450
    I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing to the glory to be revealed in us Romans 8:18

Goldmember badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

By the way, I also have a couple copies of black house in shrinkwrap for 350 each
    I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing to the glory to be revealed in us Romans 8:18

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by badmoonbooks View Post
    By the way, I also have a couple copies of black house in shrinkwrap for 350 each
    Signed limiteds?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by badmoonbooks View Post
    Signed limiteds?
    Yes, signed/limited/traycased. Interested please reply to royrobbins@sbcglobal.net

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Trying to sell these two books (see below). Will ship Media Mail in the US free. RoW actual shipping costs. PayPal F&F. Please make offers. Thanks.
    Really need to sell these soon. Price drop. Always willing to negotiate.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Any interest in:

1st/1st Revival signed by King in the CD Slipcase

PS publishing Pet Sematary
    PS publishing Christine
    Subterranean Press The Shining
    Grant Talisman and Blackhouse in slipcase
    Grant Desperation in slipcase
    Lonely Road Riding the bullet in slipcase

All books are in fine condition.

I'm not sure what these are worth so please PM me with offers.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"All prices include shipping."

Even Knowing Darkness?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah. I'll be in Michigan on the 23rd and I'd ship it via USPS from there.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have three CD Salem's Lot Gift editions in shrinkwrap available for trade if anyone is interested in a swap.

Primarily I would be interested in UK editions and Proofs, ARCs, etc. I have very little of any of these so chances are if you have some available I need them.

I would also be interested in the Grant artist editions of WotC or SoS.

PM me if you think we can work out a swap.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Did some research and feel that $200 PP gift is fair for either of the below.
    PM me if interested.

1st/1st Revival signed by King in the CD Slipcase
    1st/1st Doctor Sleep by King in the CD Slipcase (with promo sleep mask)

Both books and slipcases are in fine condition.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

new prices below

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Really need to sell these soon. Price drop. Always willing to negotiate.
    The Wind Through the Keyhole UK S/L in new unread condition. Must sell. $450.

Under the Dome US S/L new unread condition. Must sell. $250.

Edit: my bank account is now down to $13. I have to sell these books NOW. Please. $500 for both books.

Thanks for the responses. These books are now both SOLD.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a S/L of Christine that is PERFECT other than a small nick in the dust jacket at the top. New dust jackets are $30. I am asking $950 as per what David says going rate it thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have a S/L of Christine that is PERFECT other than a small nick in the dust jacket at the top. New dust jackets are $30. I am asking $950 as per what David says going rate it thanks!
    Thats a good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I've got a CD IT gift edition in fine condition. Asking 425 obo.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Michael Whelan signed print of Gunslinger: The Slow Mutants.

10.5" x 15.5"

Suitable for framing.

Signed on Feb 11, 2017 (I will include bookmark from signing).

$50 shipped in the US. SOLD

Not sure where this print came from...could be part of a portfolio, or even from an art book...I bought it on ebay over ten years ago.

100% of this sale will go The Haven Foundation Fundraiser.

Email me if interested.

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

OMIT

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking to sell my collection of 15 Signed Signet/plume books. All softcover with bookplates, signed sometime in the 80's.

Photos can be seen here:
    https://imgur.com/a/RBaSq

One exception is NightShift which is now owned by Theli.
    Purchased them from a man who won them in a book store contest here in Canada in the 80's, they're generally in very good shape for softcovers of that vintage.

When I purchased them I turned to these boards for a valuation and was told they're worth 50-75 each, I would be looking to sell them in that range + Shipping from Toronto Canada, or if you're a local Canuck we can certainly meet up.

Please PM me if interested, I'm not on the boards as much these days and the PM's should send me an email notification.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Hope you recieved my pm a littlw while ago

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well holy crap guys, R.I.P my inbox. I thought PM's would email me an alert but apparently not. I have had a few people ask about buying the lot, which is preferred. But with so many people contacting me, I think these will be best offer for the collection. I'll reply to all PM's shortly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 515 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 439 489 ... LastLast