Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 515 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 433 483 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,575 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have a fine 1st Easton Press Dead Zone in a foil stamped custom slipcase and a fine SOD #1 gift for sale. Please let me know if interested. Open to offers and all that good stuff. I am selling these for another member to help him out as he is unable to be here. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    $100 for Dead Zone and $150 for SOD 1!!! Steal
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a fine 1st Easton Press Dead Zone in a foil stamped custom slipcase and a fine SOD #1 gift for sale. Please let me know if interested. Open to offers and all that good stuff. I am selling these for another member to help him out as he is unable to be here. Thanks

That is good! I paid $200 for my brand new Easton The Dead Zone last year.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

That is good! I paid $200 for my brand new Easton The Dead Zone last year.
    SOLD

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Last one, lower price, 145.00 plus shipping

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Offering the Michael Whelan print limited edition 19/500

The Dark Tower print is #19/500 image size 19 1/2 X 32. The is a minor wrinkle to the top right corner, this happened in shipping as neither print has been out of the shipping tube until today, the wrinkle would not be visible after matting/framing. This one will be 145.00, plus shipping

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Accidentally ordered extra copies of Six Scary Stories (chosen and introduced by Stephen King) from CD, so have a PB and HC available. Both are new and unread.

PB $10 including shipping (PayPal F&F or add 4%)
    HC $15 including shipping (PayPal F&F or add 4%)
    Take both for $20 including shipping (PayPal F&F or add 4%)

BOTH SOLD

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, gang. Still working through my liquidation process but have items to offer up for now. Please email me this time as it's just easier and no worries of the PM inbox filling up. I've had a great response so far to my initial post and I really appreciate all the purchases!

The PS Anniversary titles Carrie thru Skeleton Crew. All numbered #82 with variants of Thinner and Skeleton Crew numbered differently-I initially offered these only as a set but I'm willing to break them up if someone is only looking for a certain title. You can also have the number #82 moving forward if you wish.
    My Pretty Pony GE
    UK The Wind Through The Keyhole limited edition of 700
    UK Doctor Sleep limited edition of 700
    UK Doctor Sleep Waterstones edition

We can discuss/negotiate pricing via email. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Up for sale is a Hearts in Suspension package that includes:

One signed copy of HIS (fine condition) in Brodart archival cover signed on Nov 7th.

Two programs from the event (one for you and one for a friend).

One RESERVED SEATING ticket (basically a VIP ticket)........nobody has these.....at least I have not seen one offered.

$60 cash receipt from UMaine Bookstore for purchase of two books.

Email Confirmation/Final Reminder from Collins Center for the Arts.

Section from Bangor Daily News from Nov 8th with article about event.

$575 shipped in US.

Email me if interested.

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

The PS Anniversary titles Carrie thru Skeleton Crew. All numbered #82 with variants of Thinner and Skeleton Crew numbered differently-I initially offered these only as a set but I'm willing to break them up if someone is only looking for a certain title. You can also have the number #82 moving forward if you wish.
    My Pretty Pony GE SOLD
    UK Doctor Sleep limited edition of 700

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For sale: The Best Of Cemetery Dance Edited by Richard Chizmar. 800+ pages of horror excellence. First Edition limited to 400 copies; signed by all 64 contributors, including Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Richard Laymon, Poppy Z. Brite, Jack Ketchum, Ed Gorman, Ramsey Campbell, Ray Garton, Bentley Little, and all sorts of others. Book,dust jacket, and slip cover are all in great condition. Item will be carefully packed and shipped to ensure item is protected against damage.

Mine is a real, numbered copy. Not a PC.

Best I can tell, the last two copies sold on eBay went for $380 and over $400, including shipping. I'll sell mine for $365, which includes insured priority shipping in the U.S.

Edit: SOLD!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent to you divemaster

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    For sale: The Best Of Cemetery Dance Edited by Richard Chizmar. 800+ pages of horror excellence. First Edition limited to 400 copies; signed by all 64 contributors, including Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Richard Laymon, Poppy Z. Brite, Jack Ketchum, Ed Gorman, Ramsey Campbell, Ray Garton, Bentley Little, and all sorts of others. Book,dust jacket, and slip cover are all in great condition. Item will be carefully packed and shipped to ensure item is protected against damage.

Mine is a real, numbered copy. Not a PC.

Best I can tell, the last two copies sold on eBay went for $380 and over $400, including shipping. I'll sell mine for $365, which includes insured priority shipping in the U.S.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    PM sent to you divemaster
    Ohhhh, sorry David, but I sold this last night. Had two others vying for it as well. However, I did PM you with my next book up for sale (a S/L Frankenstein), so you can have first dibs on it if the price is right for you.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A couple of items for sale...

1st/1st Firestarter (Signet paperback). $30 PP Gift + shipping

Noticeable wear to the book including what appears to be some kind of ink stamping to the top/bottom of page block.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I need that Firestarter if only the spine was a little better...

(I don't mean to criticize!)

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I need that Firestarter if only the spine was a little better...

(I don't mean to criticize!)
    No offense taken. I bought this really cheap and only because I thought someone here might still be looking for a copy.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's really hard to find and I do need it... but I will have to pass. I don't expect to find a pristine copy but $30 plus shipping to Europe for this copy is just a little too much (for me).

Country
    Country Flag

UK Doctor Sleep limited edition of 700 SOLD

Country
    Country Flag

That's a beauty!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    1st/1st of The Bachman Books (NF/NF): $300 PP Gift + shipping

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    WOW. These are worth that kind of money? I have one in mint shape but had no idea??!!!! NICE!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW. These are worth that kind of money? I have one in mint shape but had no idea??!!!! NICE!
    They only had a 1st print run of 15,000, so they are fairly rare, especially in nice condition. I got lucky a few years back and found one at The Strand for $45.

edit: I see the catalog says 25,000 but I was told 15,000 by a member here. Do we know the catalog is correct?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

They only had a 1st print run of 15,000, so they are fairly rare, especially in nice condition. I got lucky a few years back and found one at The Strand for $45.
    Well mine is now for sale too then at that price! lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

edit: I see the catalog says 25,000 but I was told 15,000 by a member here. Do we know the catalog is correct?
    In the discussion for the Bachman Books is this memo:

Country
    Country Flag

Little embarrassing here but if I accidently sent any of you the UK editions of Duma Key and Just After Sunset, please let me know. They were meant for another member. Thanks!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

In the discussion for the Bachman Books is this memo:

Thanks. I originally thought that but was corrected (incorrectly) in my collection thread: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-Becca69/page6
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have several King proofs for sale. Take a look at the link to see photos. I will start with offers and will add prices later for those that don't sell.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4helkujqg...C66-FsNOa?dl=0

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Dr Sleep Gift edition CD $80
    DT comic hardback collections (have most of them) Make offer
    The Stand hardback collections (have most of them) Make offer

All Fine condition. Prices include shipping to states, International at cost. Paypal F&F preferred
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 515 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 433 483 ... LastLast