Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 515 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 429 479 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,475 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    MUCH rarer than the first edition first printing.
    This reminds me of something I read in an online book catalog once a few years ago. The catalog was from biblioctopus.com. Dracula was published in 1897 in a first edition of about 3,000 copies. Later that same year there were subsequent printings in numbers not known. They were not designated later printings as such but can be identified by the presence of publisher's catalogs inserted at the back of the book and being printed on a thinner paper than the first printing.

In the catalog I read "Jen the Zen" described owning one of the later printings as "worse than having gum in your hair."

I laughed at that and suspect that later printings of recent King books are about as difficult to rid oneself of. Signed or not.

If you have some time to kill you might check out biblioctopus online catalog. The items for sale are rare and pricey but the reading is free and I guarantee you won't be bored with her descriptions.
    Firstly, thank you Bob for highlighting this site, it's a new one to me. I just spent 5 minutes looking through the latest catalogue and even the intro is a fun read. Any Seller that espouses the following for defining books is a definite winner for me!

"We never spin “fine” into a term that can safely be used for
    an item with faults, so we don’t use hypnotizing enhancements like fine plus, fine
    indeed, very fine, unusually fine, extremely fine, exceptionally fine, exceedingly
    fine, phenomenally fine, astonishingly fine, implausibly fine, unbelievably fine,
    or unimaginably fine."

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

[QUOTE=carlosdetweiller;1025768]
    MUCH rarer than the first edition first printing. [/QUOTE

Do you really think this makes it desirable to collectors? The fifteenth printing may be "rarer" still.
    No. Just trying to have some fun. Hence the smiley face and panic guy! This book is great to give to friends and family and others that love king but don't collect! I gave away 3 so far and fans love them. I know (from reading comments here) that I was a fool for even buying it , buying this copy and charlie the choo probably makes me an idiot on this collectors site�� I hope my membership does not get revoked

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Roseannebarr;1025794]
    MUCH rarer than the first edition first printing. [/QUOTE

Do you really think this makes it desirable to collectors? The fifteenth printing may be "rarer" still.
    No. Just trying to have some fun. Hence the smiley face and panic guy! This book is great to give to friends and family and others that love king but don't collect! I gave away 3 so far and fans love them. I know (from reading comments here) that I was a fool for even buying it , buying this copy and charlie the choo probably makes me an idiot on this collectors site�� I hope my membership does not get revoked
    DOUBLE LOL. hahahahaha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

MUCH rarer than the first edition first printing.
    oops. I am not a good salesman, of course it's worth alot! I do have 1 extra copy if you would like this for the cardosweller museum. My cost. If it's staying in museum. Or trade for something equally as valuable.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

IMHO The signature in these 7th printing are worth more for their cut-up value. Cut the signature out of the book take it & have it matted & framed along with a Finders Keepers Broadsheet or tip them in 1st editions.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    IMHO The signature in these 7th printing are worth more for their cut-up value. Cut the signature out of the book take it & have it matted & framed along with a Finders Keepers Broadsheet or tip them in 1st editions.
    Tip them in a 1st edition??? ahh no.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Tipped in signatures are generally the least desirable signatures I can think of (exceptions like the Folio limited of 100 come to mind though).

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm just saying they are worth more than a signed 7th.
    YES! Tip them into 1st editions ..If you check (Try Richard Matheson)I think you will find SOME very rare & expensive books listed with tipped in signatures.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Listed and bought are two different things methinks. Though, with that said, if it was a signed and dated book plate of the same year of publication I could see it being more desirable. But to cut out Matheson's sig from a later book and add it to an early 1st wouldn't drive the value of the book much more than a regular 1st in the same condition.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Listed and bought are two different things methinks. Though, with that said, if it was a signed and dated book plate of the same year of publication I could see it being more desirable. But to cut out Matheson's sig from a later book and add it to an early 1st wouldn't drive the value of the book much more than a regular 1st in the same condition.
    Not at all. It would take away from it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have two new TPB copies of The Illustrated Stephen King MOVIE Trivia Book from CD up for grabs if anyone is interested. Just asking for a 5 spot via PayPal FF to cover media postage. Thanks!

Edit: Will be mailed out next week.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Whelan prints

I am offering a set of Michael Whelan Prints all number 19. Back when the End of the Road Giclee was announced I was one of the first to order one and I ordered one of the lower limitation artist editions, that day or the next I received a call from Audrey Whelan, she told me there was an error and there were more orders for the artist edition than were actually available. She asked if I was willing to take one of the regular 1of/99 edition, If so I could have #19. Of course I was happy to accept, then she offered me the 2 earlier prints #19 as well as #19 would be my number going forward. With this sale I will contact Audrey and transfer ownership of #19 for future prints.

The End of the Road Giclee is 19/99 image size 20 X 28. Unfortunately when I pulled it down I noticed for the first time a crease in the giclee in the bottom middle of the image, not sure when this happened but it does not go through to the back. Because of this I will sell for 395.00, 100.00 less than I paid which is still the price.

The Dark Tower print is #19/500 image size 19 1/2 X 32. The is a minor wrinkle to the top right corner, this happened in shipping as neither print has been out of the shipping tube until today, the wrinkle would not be visible after matting/framing. This one will be 170.00, 25.00 of the price of 195.00

The Crimson King is 19/500 image size is 28 X 18 and is mint. Price 195.00.

So the price for the set would be 760.00 plus shipping

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have some expenses coming up over the next few months and am proactively trying to raise some funds. Will likely add some more stuff in the coming days/weeks. All prices are PP Gift and + shipping.

Bill Hodge Trilogy. All are signed 1/1s and include the CD slipcase. The End of Watch slipcase hasn't arrived yet, so I will contact CD and to update the shipping address.
    Set: $1200
    Mr. Mercedes: $800
    Finders Keepers: $325
    End of Watch: $150

SOLD

CD Salem's Lot Gift Edition w/ Palumbo and Chadborne remarques
    $300
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I still have these available...

All are signed by Stephen King. PM or email to make offers or discuss. More info & pics available. Shipping at cost.

Rock Bottom Remainders poster NF Signed by King and others (This is one of those that Gauntlet & CD sold). $150

Transgressions S/L F/F #123 of 200 Signed by King and others. $350

The Very Best Of The Best Of New Horror S/L F/F/F #74 of 200 Signed by King, Hill, Straub, Barker, Gaiman, and more & The Very Best Of The Best Of New Horror S/L F/F/ #74 of 300 Signed by Stephen Jones (I prefer to sell as a set). $300

A Life In The Cinema by Mick Garris S/L #254 of 450 F/F Signed by Mick Garris, Stephen King, Clive Barker and Tobe Hooper. $120

Postscripts: The A to Z of Fantastic Fiction, Number 10, Spring 2007 S/L Hardcover F/F One of 300 Signed by Stephen King, Joe Hill, Tim Lebbon, Rich Hautala, and more. $160

Joyland 1st paperback in CD slipcase F/F Signed by King. $180

Revival Signed 1st/1st F/F with or without CD slipcase Bonus scanned brochure, poster, ticket, etc. $200 w/slipcase or $175 without.

Revival Signed 1st/1st Fine DJ small glue[?] spot on front board else fine book with or without CD slipcase Bonus scanned brochure, poster, ticket, etc. 10% off

Lisey's Story 1st/1st Fine DJ small pen(?) mark on bottom - not remainder $200

The Best American Short Stories 2007 1st Paperback Fine Signed by King $130
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Centipede Press Salem's Lot gift edition with traycase and prints. $750 PayPal F&F.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The following for sale. Not sure what to really ask as far as price but offers are more than welcome.

CD Double Day years: I have Carrie, 'Salem's Lot, and The Shining preordered. These are all matching AEs #443 with matching portfolios from Carrie and the forthcoming for 'Salem's Lot. I don't think one has been offered for The Shining yet. None are Remarqued except for The Shining which will be done by Chadbourne. The buyer will have the rights to my number moving forward from CD. I'll update with Mindy when sold.

PS King Anniversary editions: I have all the releases so far matched throughout #82 with the variant covers for Thinner and Skeleton Crew included (numbers aren't matched on variants). Buyer will have the right to my number moving forward from Dave over at Overlook Connection. I'll update with Dave when sold.

Artist Glenn Chadbourne Remarque Series Of King Books: These are through Dave over at the Overlook Connection. All matching numbers #59 but most of the books aren't 1st editions and are book club or later editions. Buyer would have the right to my number moving forward with Dave. Here are the ones I have so far: The Bazaar of Bad Dreams, Carrie, Cujo, The Dark Man, The Dead Zone, Different Seasons, Firestarter, The Gunslinger (Viking), The Drawing of the Three (Viking), IT, Joyland PB sealed w/hardback, Mr Mercedes, Night Shift, Joe Hill U.K. version of NOS4A2, Joe Hill U.S. version of NOS4A2, 'Salem's Lot, The Shining, and The Stand.

Photos of everything are in my collection thread at Brian 861's Collection
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Finders Keepers Publisher unbound manuscript (still didn't have title). PM your offer.

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

Some UK 1st ed.
    In Fine condition with mylarcovers.

From a Buick 8 $15
    Dreamcatcher $15
    Rose Madder (black endpaper) $15
    Geralds Game $10
    Insomnia $15
    Dolores Claiborne $10
    Wind through the keyhole - Collectors ed. $25
    Cell $10
    Duma Key $15
    Blockade Billy $10

These will be shipped from Sweden. Inquire for shipping cost or pictures.
    Payment by Pay Pal gift.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I have some other purchases in the works, so I'm looking to move this. Dropping the price to $675 + shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    For sale:

Centipede Press Salem's Lot gift edition with traycase and prints. $750 $675 PayPal F&F.

Country
    Country Flag

I have some other purchases in the works, so I'm looking to move this. Dropping the price to $675 + shipping.

For sale:

Centipede Press Salem's Lot gift edition with traycase and prints. $750 $675 PayPal F&F.

GREAT PRICE!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent Brian

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD!!

For sale:

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

1984 DMG gift edition of The Talisman.

Currently listed for $250 plus shipping on ebay, will sell here for $210 shipped (in the US) Paypal F&F.

LINK

EMAIL ME if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    1984 DMG gift edition of The Talisman.

Currently listed for $250 plus shipping on ebay, will sell here for $210 shipped (in the US) Paypal F&F here.

LINK

That's a very good deal...and the buyer can rest assured it will be packaged well.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling off some items to help pave the way for a long-term collecting goal. These books are in Australia and I'll split shipping for any total > $250 (FYI - split standard shipping costs are approximately $20 for 2kg - $30 for 3kg). PM or Email me for photos, questions, etc. PayPal Friends / Family.

Cycle of the Werewolf S/L #78 with Bernie Wrightson wolf head sketch. Book F, DJ NF+, Slipcase NF. ...SOLD...

Cycle of the Werewolf Art Portfolio S/L (Publishers Copy 8/20). NF - slight corner crease on folder and 3 of the colour prints. $275 [B] SOLD

Carrie Art Portfolio (Cemetery Dance) #633. Folder minor edge creasing, artwork fine. $25

Christine PS Publishing Ltd 750. F/F/F. SOLD

Bachman UK paperback 1sts. All four $650 plus custom slipcase. Or individually...
    - Rage NF+. $450
    - The Long Walk VG. $90
    - Roadwork NF. $90
    - The Running Man VG. $40
    SOLD

US Proofs
    Misery NF (Glue residue on front few pages). $200

Everything's Eventual F. $80

From a Buick 8 F. $80

UK Proofs

Firestarter VG only. Creasing on cover, spine. Stain on page block. $180

Black House partial proof VG. Creasing on cut out bird. $70

The Dark Half NF. $80

Revival Ltd/200 NF+. $70 SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 515 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 429 479 ... LastLast