Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 515 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 428 478 ... LastLast
Results 9,426 to 9,450 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pm sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC 9/23 SALE

- The Shining S/L #15 w/Chapbook (F/F/F)*: $500 SOLD!!!

*Traycase on the SP Shining has minor rubbing as issued

Send me an email for pics at twilson64@mac.com.

Paypal F&F. US Shipping Included / INTL Actual....

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just sent you an email.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

'Salem's Lot (2nd State) w/ SKCollector traycase: $750 PP Gift + shipping.

Full disclaimer: There is a smoky smell to the book. From what I've researched, this is treatable.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed End of Watch.

1st edition/1st printing.

$210 shipped in the U.S.

Fine condition.

Trades considered.

Email me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Traveler Machine's Way will become famous soon enough Machine's Way will become famous soon enough Machine's Way's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a few Copies of "End of Watch" Signed. They are 1st editions 7th printing.
    These are from the National book Festival.

$150 each, that includes shipping in the US. PP as gift.

Can provide pictures of the exact book and signature you will be receiving via email, Hcog88@yahoo.com

Will ship anywhere else for the proper postage fee.
    Very fast shipping upon payment, M-f will ship same day payment received. Any weekend sales will ship the following Monday.

I many not be known here on this board but I have excellent eBay feedback: Odinseye2008

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I too have a couple copies of end of watch signed - but they're still 1/1 - not later printings that are now hitting the market.

$200 includes shipping in US, overseas would pay actual shipping. Just PM if interested.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I too have a couple copies of end of watch signed - but they're still 1/1 - not later printings that are now hitting the market.

$200 includes shipping in US, overseas would pay actual shipping. Just PM if interested.
    For $50... I would defiantly go for yours at this juncture
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Definitely! Why would anyone go for a 7th printing when 1st edition copies are available pretty reasonably?

And either definitely or defiantly works in this case!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Definitely! Why would anyone go for a 7th printing when 1st edition copies are available pretty reasonably?

And either definitely or defiantly works in this case!
    LOL Bob, I never claimed to be an editor for CD brother. haha Simon used to bet me for Haven fund donations every spelling mistake I made... could have bought an S/L that year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You can be defiant all you want - like trump I enjoy the free repeat advertising.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Was anyone interested in this mag when it was up for auction last week? I won the lot that it was in and the seller sent TWO copies! I'd be willing to trade for another mag featuring King on the cover or one featuring a story/non-fic piece I might not have. Please email me at JonathanReitan@gmail.com.

This mag is rather rare (not hugely collectible, but rare)...in my collecting I've only seen three copies come up for sale in nearly 15 years. My first one I sold several years ago and it took me this long to find the second auction.

~Jonathan

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Does it have an essay by King or an interview?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Does it have an essay by King or an interview?
    Nope - Just an article on THE STAND movie.
    ~Jonathan

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

He looks so young in that photo. Of course it was 22 years ago.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

I bought this and then realized I already have it. I'm just looking to get what I paid for it which was $49.50, plus cost of postage. PM if interested.

Hard Case Crime "Sneak Preview 2005-06" with an excerpt from The Colorado Kid.

SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I bought this and then realized I already have it. I'm just looking to get what I paid for it which was $49.50, plus cost of postage. PM if interested.

Hard Case Crime "Sneak Preview 2005-06" with an excerpt from The Colorado Kid.

Pretty sure you bought that from Pat Cramer. I think he stumbled onto several copies of that. Still, it is pretty rare and I bought the second copy that he put on ABE. He listed another one shortly after that. Prices them a little higher each time. The price you are asking is very fair for a pretty scarce book.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes that's the one. I see he has one listed for $99.50 now. My copy is still available but I'm doubling the price. Just kidding. Still $49.50 all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Yes that's the one. I see he has one listed for $99.50 now. My copy is still available but I'm doubling the price. Just kidding. Still $49.50 all day long.
    As I said, I think that is a fair price and that is what I paid Pat for the second copy. Looking at my records I paid about $30 back when it was released in 2005 for my first copy. It really does seem to be scarce and is the first appearance of Colorado Kid (as an excerpt).

As an aside, I have known Pat Cramer for many years. I bought a lot of stuff from him 20 years or so ago (magazines, promos, etc.) He was one of the first dealers to list such King related items on ABE. I met him in person once in Dallas at a B&N. Peter Straub was doing a reading/signing in 2000 to promote his new (at the time) book Magic Terror. It was a nice event and Bev Vincent was there too!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting. Always a pleasure to hear your stories Bob. He thanked me for being a repeat customer but I don't remember what I had purchased from him before.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Machine's Way View Post
    I have a few Copies of "End of Watch" Signed. They are 1st editions 7th printing.
    These are from the National book Festival.

$150 each, that includes shipping in the US. PP as gift.

Can provide pictures of the exact book and signature you will be receiving via email, Hcog88@yahoo.com

Will ship anywhere else for the proper postage fee.
    Very fast shipping upon payment, M-f will ship same day payment received. Any weekend sales will ship the following Monday.

I many not be known here on this board but I have excellent eBay feedback: Odinseye2008
    I love my 7th printing copy signed by Stephen King. Having attended the event and being able to stand next to King and say Hi and then be one of 400 to get a 7th printing of EOW signed by my favorite author makes quite a nice prize. and it was only $30 and there are only 400 of these signed. MUCH rarer than the first edition first printing. I am sure Lot Guy might have a spare if anyone needs this rare collectable. Not sure how much he is selling them for though.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    MUCH rarer than the first edition first printing.
    Do you really think this makes it desirable to collectors? The fifteenth printing may be "rarer" still.

Country
    Country Flag

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

LOOK UNDER THE DARK TOWER.ORG above....NOW COUNT OVER 5 SPACES

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    MUCH rarer than the first edition first printing.
    This reminds me of something I read in an online book catalog once a few years ago. The catalog was from biblioctopus.com. Dracula was published in 1897 in a first edition of about 3,000 copies. Later that same year there were subsequent printings in numbers not known. They were not designated later printings as such but can be identified by the presence of publisher's catalogs inserted at the back of the book and being printed on a thinner paper than the first printing.

In the catalog I read "Jen the Zen" described owning one of the later printings as "worse than having gum in your hair."

I laughed at that and suspect that later printings of recent King books are about as difficult to rid oneself of. Signed or not.

If you have some time to kill you might check out biblioctopus online catalog. The items for sale are rare and pricey but the reading is free and I guarantee you won't be bored with her descriptions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 515 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 428 478 ... LastLast