Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 375 of 515 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 475 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,375 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Carrie and 'Salem's Lot AE from CD. Both #608. $620 shipped to N. America. If this is too much, feel free to make an offer.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Anyone in search of a UK 1st SKELETON CREW? It's in beautiful condition, no price clip. Looking to trade for either CHRISTINE or CUJO UK 1sts.
    ~Jonathan

I am so jealous of these beautiful items. haha

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump with a price reduction

I have for sale:

From Cemetery Dance: Stephen King Universe, this is the Artist Edition, and is designated AE-2, beautiful sliver embossed box/traycase with blue felt lining, book is quarterbound in blue leather with silver embossed boards. A couple small discolored spots on bottom of page block. Comes with an original matted piece of art, signed by Glenn Chadbourne. $400

from Cemetery Dance: The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book, Lettered Edition, designated Letter C, in a cool purple traycase. $200Sold!

from Cemetery Dance: Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished, Lettered Edition, designated PC, in a stitched leather traycase, bottom of boards have minor rubbing on black felt lining in traycase. $300

All books are Fine condition except where noted above, all cases are Fine condition.

PM any offers, include your email address.

If you would like additional photos then pm me your email address.

I can be found on ebay as ruderabbit, I've been selling there for 16 years with 100% positive ratings, and good rating here as well.

Everything will be packaged extremely well, I will cover media mail with tracking for US board members, overseas I'll cover partial cost.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Updated with SOLD items. Still plenty of goodies left!

I am open to all offers and am not looking for premium market prices. That said, I would really appreciate it if you could help me out a little by buying a few extra items (for a good price of course), even if you don't really need them. This goes for the magazines and anthologies especially since there is no market for them in my country. I am aware that most of what I have for sale is not hard to find in the US but I'd be grateful if you could help me out regardless. I will also be happy to add some items for free if you buy other stuff. I just don't have the space for it anymore and it would be a waste to throw it out!

Some of the items for sale will be sold as a set only. Please ask questions in this thread and send me your offers via PM. I know there are a few items in there that several people are interested in - in that case, highest bid wins (but we'll discuss that via PM as well). Last but not least - I have very limited time at the moment so I did not include detailed descriptions of condition (and contents in case of magazines/anthologies) but feel free to ask and I will provide more info, pics etc.

(New Tales... and Treasury... are not first editions, the rest are) - Dark Forces SOLD

Some UK 1sts in great condition, Different Seasons a little less so but still attractive. Rose Madder is the scarcer state with black endpapers. FAB8 SOLD

A few odds and ends. Hearts... is a 2nd printing, as is the jacketless 'Salem's Lot. The rest are first printings, including this great copy of the Viking Gunslinger! EOTD looks great but has somewhat faded red lettering on the spine.... sorry!

A couple of non-first UK omnibuses.

DT 1st/1st trade PBs and Mags of F&SF containing the initial publication of the Gunslinger (magazines obviously not in great shape). PBs and magazines each sold as a set only.

A couple of first publications of short works. Shadows and Book Digest with Danse Macabre excerpt SOLD

More odds and ends. Joyland is a UK 1st PB. SK figure, King Etc., TWTTKH sampler, Terrors, Collector Promo, Lisey's Notebook, Nightmares and Dreamscapes sampler SOLD

King-related comics. 'Bizarre...' SOLD

A bunch of Phantasmagoria issues. All SOLD

A Sphere ARC and proof (sold as a set only), an Ernest Cline Armada reading copy, and a signed Overlook edition of McCammon's first titles (reprints). This set was limited to 100 copies, this is a PC. Sphere ARC and proof SOLD

Joe Hill stuff, to be sold as a set only (so mostly interesting to the budding Hill collector). Includes HSB and NOS4A2 proofs, a S/L HSB and S/L Horns, and a few moderately scarce chapbooks (Better Than Home is a 2nd printing, I believe). Complete set SOLD

Some common and moderately scarce proof items. All proofs SOLD

Magazines. Writer's Digest (1973), Cosmopolitan (1976), Down East, Writer SOLD

More magazines. The item in the light blue plastic sleeve may be of interest to some of you. I used to own an unsigned copy of the New Lieutenant's Rap. It came with this letter of provenance from Michael Alpert (that also describes some other items that were sent to the person who sold me the NLR) and includes a set of laser-printed pages of the full NLR booklet that were used during the production process. Redbook, Writer (2x), NLR letter and printout, Reader's Gallery with The Jaunt, AB Bookman mag, the Raft SOLD

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Carrie and 'Salem's Lot AE from CD. Both #608. $620 shipped to N. America. If this is too much, feel free to make an offer.
    I'll throw in the Carrie portfolio #608 for a nice round $650 shipped to N. America. I kept it behind Centipede's 'SL and forgot all about it.

Price covers the PayPal fee and full insurance.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone need a First Edition Running Man?

I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I dropped the prices on The Stephen King books and on a whole bunch of limited edition books from Cemetery Dance.

They end Tuesday evening 8/16

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ruderabbit/m...p2047675.l2562

~Mark

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Night Shift (1st/1st; VG+/NF): $550 PP Gift
    DTI: The Gunslinger (3rd Ed; F/F): $100 PP Gift

(Or both for $600 + shipping, of course)

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Matched-number set, rights to future volumes through Subterranean Press.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an unread copy of DT: TWTTK signed limited from Grant for sale. #625 of 800. Not sure what these are going for. No recent sales on eBay. SK Collector shows about $1200 so that's what I'm asking. Free MM shipping in the U.S. Actual shipping elsewhere. Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Up for grabs:

Joyland S/L in Dolso Wooden Traycase. Both in Fine condition.

Traycase features both images that were available from Dolso (can be seen here: https://www.bookslipcase.com/ongoing...-projects.html)

PM me with offers.

If both items are purchased together I will throw in the Salem' Lot print by Chadbourne (signed) seen below.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Also up for grabs:

The dark Tower: The Long Road art print by Michael Whelan.

It is framed and in perfect condition (came framed direct from Whelans site).

This print is now out of print... Here is the link for reference.

http://www.michaelwhelan.com/shop/dark-tower-long-road/

PM me with offers.

If both items are purchased together I will throw in the Salem' Lot print by Chadbourne (signed) seen below.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

I am posting for a friend who has a Carrie, Salem's Lot and Shining Cemetery Dance Gift Edition proofs/Arcs to sell.
    Best offer for all three, I'll pass on to him and he will contact you to complete the transaction.
    Please PM me.
    thanks,
    -Kerry

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Up for grabs:

1st/1st Dr. Sleep in fine condition signed
    1st/1st Revival in fine condition signed

Both come in the CD slipcases.

Not sure what to ask for them so if interested PM your offer and we can go from there.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

One more to offer: I don't believe you will find a better deal anywhere....

Cemetery Dance Double Day Years MATCHING Number set (Number 146). Books in Fine condition.

Carrie Artist Edition
    Salem's Lot Artist Edition
    The Shining Artist Edition

Carrie and Salem's Lot are in hand and will ship immediately, I will have the shipping address for The Shining switched to the purchasers address. And I will notify CD that the purchaser should have first shot at the remaining matching number books in the series.

$450 PP gift shipped in the US (anywhere else and buyer will have to cover shipping)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Also up for grabs:

PM me with offers.

Apologies for piggy-backing your post sir, but that Salem's Lot print by Glen Chadbourne.....a couple years ago I'm pretty sure he gave me the original painting for that piece...I'll have to check, but I think I have it in my storage unit and completely forgot I own it.

Collectors...what do you think such an original is worth? I might be a seller...

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Also up for grabs:

PM me with offers.

Apologies for piggy-backing your post sir, but that Salem's Lot print by Glen Chadbourne.....a couple years ago I'm pretty sure he gave me the original painting for that piece...I'll have to check, but I think I have it in my storage unit and completely forgot I own it.

Collectors...what do you think such an original is worth? I might be a seller...
    You do have it. I seen it!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, just gauging any interest. For any Shining fans this would be a SUPER COOL piece to have. It is a Bernie Wrightson original from Before the Play and used in the 1997 TV Guide. Open to offers ON HOLD!!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, what a great piece Kris. How do you find this stuff?!?!

Does anybody know if this (or any art) was published in Whispers? Or, in the '97 TV Guide only?

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Wow, what a great piece Kris. How do you find this stuff?!?!

Does anybody know if this (or any art) was published in Whispers? Or, in the '97 TV Guide only?
    It's not included in my whispers...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Not in Whispers. That was published in 1982....15 years before the Wrightson artwork. The Whispers (Special Stephen King Issue) contained a suite of 6 (I think) pen and ink pieces by John Stewart (plus the full color wraparound cover). Also single pieces by J.K. Potter and some other artists that I don't know much about (Brad Foster, Rick Harrison).

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well that makes sense! Thanks Bob!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hey, just gauging any interest. For any Shining fans this would be a SUPER COOL piece to have. It is a Bernie Wrightson original from Before the Play and used in the 1997 TV Guide. Open to offers ON HOLD!!!

Wow that's AWESOME piece.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post

If you get Cemetery Dance to advertise it for you, about $40,000.00

+ Reply to Thread
Page 375 of 515 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 425 475 ... LastLast