Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 373 of 515 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,325 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have forsale a print of The Mist by Daniel Danger for $275. Check out Ebay for pics - basically I am out of wall-space. Would ship it rolled in tube.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have another extra signed EOW from Nashville event. PM me if interested. Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

posted this in the wrong thread yesterday:

so, any offers on one of these posters:

http://stephenking.com/promo/hard_li...kes/index.html

apparently, only five winners received one. i actually got one by participating in a two-hour interview with the publisher a couple of weeks ago. they sent me that and a $300 Amazon gift card. they had my e-mail from when i requested copies of King's material from Hard Listening a couple of years ago.

the poster is in pretty good shape but is somewhat wrinkled and all from the method in which the shipped it to me.

does this really mean there are only 6 out there in the wild?

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Some new items. Really need to sell something ASAP. Thanks.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PERFECT copy of Six Stories AND with the coveted traycase which is also in perfect shape. $750 and I will ship for Free Thanks! SOLD SOLD SOLD
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    I have another extra signed EOW from Nashville event. PM me if interested. Thanks

Pm sent

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

We were consigned a new/unopened set of the CD Gift Editions:

Will include a copy of THE SHINING when released (ships from me, so there will be a slight delay. $400 includes all shipping charges to US addresses; international please PM.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone selling a signed copy of Mr. Mercedes? I'm interested in buying a copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

I am looking for a Signed End of Watch...please (FOUND)
    Thanks
    John
    Stephen King Wantlist: Ubris, Dt2 #768; SDreams1 #543 - Thankee-Sai

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Knowing Darkness
    Super Deluxe 40 LB. edition.
    $799 USA price + actual shipping.
    I'll go $619 USA price + actual shipping.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just emailed you (John) on EOW signed copy

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also interested in trading for a nice 1st/1st copy of 'Salem's Lot. See the links below for pics!

Night Shift (VG/NF): $650 PP Gift

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed End of Watch for sale....EMAIL ME
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Default For Sale

Secretary of Dreams Vol. 1 Gift Edition $200
    Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2 Gift Edition $75 (dinged slipcase) CD has slipcases available.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a signed EOW up on eBay right now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...0AAOSwRgJXl8Og

If anyone here would like that copy then I will match Roy's price - $250 (including media mail in US) - overseas would split the shipping

Just send me a PM - and then I'll end that eBay sale

SOLD - but I might have an extra copy so PM if interested

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in a CD limited edition of Road to the Dark Tower in slipcase. It's signed but doesn't have a number.

PM with offers.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Reduced price
    PS Publishing Carrie, Pet Sematary , Thinner F/F/F Matching numbers $235 shipped to states

Paypal F&F or add 4%

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Secretary of Dreams Vol.1 and Vol.2 Gift editions F/F/F $225 shipped to states

PS Publishing Carrie, Pet Sematary , Thinner F/F/F Matching numbers $250 shipped to states

Paypal F&F or add 4%
    Pretty sweet deals, Chad! You getting out of the PS King edition game?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Secretary of Dreams Vol.1 and Vol.2 Gift editions F/F/F $225 shipped to states

PS Publishing Carrie, Pet Sematary , Thinner F/F/F Matching numbers $250 shipped to states

Paypal F&F or add 4%

Pretty sweet deals, Chad! You getting out of the PS King edition game?

Yeah I just don't think Im going to get them all and match all the numbers so decided to let them go and stick with the CD set for now ...and buy other books

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gotcha. What's the number on the those btw?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I think #590. I'd have to double check

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a #421 to match with a variant.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a #421 to match with a variant.
    Gotcha. Ill keep an eye out for ya broham

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Perfect copy of Revival signed and it has the CD case... trying to raise some funds. If there is any members that may still not have one!!! Thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Gotcha. Ill keep an eye out for ya broham
    Appreciate ya, brother!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 373 of 515 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 473 ... LastLast