Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 515 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 472 ... LastLast
Results 9,276 to 9,300 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    For sale original Alan M Clark painting for The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance from Cemetery Dance. Beautiful painting you can even see the Crimson King on the balcony, image size 13 X 19, framed 1600.00 + shipping, well below what I paid for the painting, Dave

Also available Dark Tower 7 remarqued by Michael Whelan, 1,400.00 includes shipping and insurance, also below what I paid for it, Dave

Lastly LSOE remarqued by Michael Whelan 1,400.00 includes shipping and insurance, again below what I paid for it, Dave

I am willing to negotiate some on the Whelan remarques and the Alan M Clark painting, also listing a few new remarques:

Phile Hale remarqued DTII 1st from Grant 375.00 shipped

Jae Lee remarqued artist edition from Grant 475.00 shipped

Also have on of the Mckean remarqued will try to get a pic tomorrow will sell for 600.00 shipped all above are below cost plus shipping included, Dave

Here is the Mckean Remarque:

Dave

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oy-the-brave..
    PM sent,

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

PM sent as well.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Up for grabs is a copy of the S/L The Dark Man, as well as The Dark Man artist portfolio.

PM with an offer if you are interested.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

LSOE remarqued by Michael Whelan 1,100.00 includes shipping and insurance.

[/QUOTE]

Phile Hale remarqued DTII 1st from Grant 275.00 shipped

Jae Lee remarqued artist edition from Grant 375.00 shipped

Mckean Wizard & Glass remarqued will sell for 495.00 shipped.

[/QUOTE]

All new pricing for the above works, Dave

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC 7/5 SALE!!!!

- 'Salem's Lot GIFT Edition by Cemetery Dance (F/F - Still in Original Shrinkwrap): $150.00

Shipping in the US INCLUDED / International Actual Cost

ONE COPY LEFT

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a CD slipcase for Mr Mercedes. Got it as part of a special deal from CD but I don't ever see myself getting a signed copy to live in it, nor do I see me getting the other two to complete the slipcase set.

If anyone in the UK is looking for one, I'd be interested in trading it for some of the WHSmith variant editions of his later books I am missing. From memory I think I need Doctor Sleep, Revival and EOW.

Feel free to touch base to see if there is a trade you'd be interested in. I'm in New Zealand remember so covering shipping for our own packages would need to be part of the agreement.

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

From a Buick 8 - Gift Edition: 215$ shipped (Paypal friends and family). Book is in fine condition. Case is near fine for very slight rubbing. PM me your email for pictures.
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Any interest in:
    Desperation - Grant edition in slipcase.
    The Wind Through the Keyhole - Grant edition in slipcase.
    The Little Sisters of Eluria - Grant edition in slipcase.

All in fine condition. PM with offers.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

A few more for sale

Grant artist editions of: DT V, VI, VII all in fine condition. VI and VII come in the grant slipcase.

PM me with offers...

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

For sale or trade

Carrie 1st F/F
    Salem's Lot 1st 2nd state Fine in VG (pristine jacket but has part of DJ open spine patch missing)

Pictures for serious inquiry through PM only at this time
    Thanks
    John
    Stephen King Wantlist: Ubris, Dt2 #768; SDreams1 #543 - Thankee-Sai

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Shrinkwrapped/as new Centipede Press 'Salem's Lot 1/600 edition for sale. Make me an offer! Shipping is going to be between $30-40 I think.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

End of Watch signed by King with ticket to the event for the first $250.00
    postage would be $10.00 for second day UPS
    $260.00 total

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    End of Watch signed by King with ticket to the event for the first $250.00
    postage would be $10.00 for second day UPS
    $260.00 total
    Sounds good, Mike.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

sold!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My last attempt and lowest prices on the remarques left.

LSOE remarqued by Michael Whelan 999.99 plus shipping

[/QUOTE]

Phile Hale remarqued DTII 1st from Grant 199.00 plus shipping

Jae Lee remarqued artist edition from Grant 299.00 plus shipping

Mckean Wizard & Glass remarqued will sell for 399.00 plus shipping

[/QUOTE]

All prices paypal friends and family, shipping can be priority or media mail your choice, Dave

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My last attempt and lowest prices on the remarques left.

Dark Tower 7 remarqued by Michael Whelan, 999.99 plus shipping

LSOE remarqued by Michael Whelan 999.99 plus shipping

Phile Hale remarqued DTII 1st from Grant 199.00 plus shipping

Jae Lee remarqued artist edition from Grant 299.00 plus shipping

Mckean Wizard & Glass remarqued will sell for 399.00 plus shipping

All prices paypal friends and family, shipping can be priority or media mail your choice, Dave

Dave,

Be careful with the "last and lowest". You put yourself in an awkward position if you somehow lower the price or offer one/some/all of them.

They are great pieces, and were I able to, I'd buy one.

RF

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rules dictate not questioning a price, but are you offering two DVI artist editions, or was that a typo and you are offering a DTVI, and a DTVII artist edition?
    Please clarify.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Really need some quick cash....

So looking to sell a bundle...

DT VI and VII Grant artist editions with the Grant slipcase + CD The Road to the dark tower in slipcase + The Wind Through the Keyhole Grant edition (in green slipcase) + The good the bad, & the ugly Bev Vincent chapbook + The UK slipcases edition of The Wind Through the Keyhole + a Chadbourne Remarqued hardcover of Carrie + a Dr. Sleep promo sleep mask + first Plume printing Sept 1988 paperback copy of The Gunslinger in VG+ condition

$475 shipped in the US via UPS with tracking.

PM me if interested, will consider reasonable offers.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Also for sale:

Signed 1st edition 1st printing of Dr. Sleep in slipcase
    Signed 1st Edition 1st printing of Revival

If anyone is interested in any of the items from the bundle I have listed please feel free to PM me with offers.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For sale :
    - French DOCTOR SLEEP, flatsigned, from the Paris event.
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial proof (contains notes + 4 stories)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Author/Editor Christopher Golden is selling his "wooden box" lettered edition of THE GIRL NEXT DOOR by Jack Ketchum if anyone is interested in making him a serious offer. He has it listed on his public Facebook page and if you can't find that I'd be happy to put you in touch with him.
    ~Jonathan

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Added bundle price for the DT books. Free Media Mail Insured within the U.S.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

S/L The Stand (#518): $1,800 (free shipping in US)
    DTI: The Gunslinger (1st/1st; F/F; Viking): $125
    DTI: The Gunslinger (3rd Ed; F/F; Grant): $125
    Pet Sematary (1st/1st; NF): $75
    DTII: The Drawing of the Three (2nd Ed; F/F; Grant): $65

PP Gift/Friends & Family. Happy to give discounts on bulk orders. PM me!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone want an Artist Edition of The Dark Tower 7: The Dark Tower for $60?

PM me if interested. PP Gift/Friends & family.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 515 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 472 ... LastLast