Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 370 of 515 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,250 of 12873

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have some pieces of artwork going up for sale... I have a "Holy Grail" plunked down on me and well I do not have the cash. I will be reviewing tonight some pieces to sell and pricing.... STAY TUNED.......................................
    I'm thinking I MIGHT know which Holy Grail you snagged If I'm right then congrats!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have some pieces of artwork going up for sale... I have a "Holy Grail" plunked down on me and well I do not have the cash. I will be reviewing tonight some pieces to sell and pricing.... STAY TUNED.......................................
    I'm thinking I MIGHT know which Holy Grail you snagged If I'm right then congrats!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Firestarter perhaps?

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2: Cemetery Dance traycase edition. Signed by King and artist Glenn Chadbourne. Book, DJ, and traycase are all Fine. Appears New and unread, as issued by publisher (A nice thing about this book is that no one drew any pictures in it after the fact LOL). #739 of 750. $290, includes priority insured shipping in the U.S.

PM if interested.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2: Cemetery Dance traycase edition. Signed by King and artist Glenn Chadbourne. Book, DJ, and traycase are all Fine. Appears New and unread, as issued by publisher (A nice thing about this book is that no one drew any pictures in it after the fact LOL). #739 of 750. $290, includes priority insured shipping in the U.S.

PM if interested.
    CRAZY good price! Someone grab it!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've got 2 NF 1st/1sts of The Gunslinger (Viking) for sale: $125 PP Gift + shipping. PM me!

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default DT art

For sale original Alan M Clark painting for The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance from Cemetery Dance. Beautiful painting you can even see the Crimson King on the balcony, image size 13 X 19, framed 1600.00 + shipping, well below what I paid for the painting, Dave

Also available Dark Tower 7 remarqued by Michael Whelan, 1,400.00 includes shipping and insurance, also below what I paid for it, Dave

Lastly LSOE remarqued by Michael Whelan 1,400.00 includes shipping and insurance, again below what I paid for it, Dave

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I do love that Tower art.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Even more price reductions!

$1300 if you buy DT V, VI & VII together.

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

If anyone has a Stand 1st/1st unsigned in great shape, or even an extra 1st DJ in great shape, please contact me. In need of at least a DJ to replace mine. Thanks.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan565 View Post
    If anyone has a Stand 1st/1st unsigned in great shape, or even an extra 1st DJ in great shape, please contact me. In need of at least a DJ to replace mine. Thanks.
    Hey redsoxfan, repost this to the thread "King Books/ Items Wanted" - you'll have better luck there.

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Hey redsoxfan, repost this to the thread "King Books/ Items Wanted" - you'll have better luck there.
    My bad sorry.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My bad sorry.
    No need to apologise - I post in wrong threads all the time, or post "news" that someone posted 2 days ago good luck with The Stand.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

My bad sorry.
    No need to apologise - I post in wrong threads all the time, or post "news" that someone posted 2 days ago good luck with The Stand.
    You get dispensation for those types of errors, being from Downunder. Things get mixed up a lot down here lol

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have extra signed copy of EOW. Pm me if interested

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    PM sent.

Country
    Country Flag

WOW... first one to hit the boards... I am SHOCKED.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sold

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

EDIT: Several people have asked about price, and I'm not really sure what's fair. It seems most on eBay have been selling for north of $300, but of course willing to go less to avoid the eBay fees. I'm thinking somewhere in the $250 to $300 range is fair, but if I'm off base, please don't be afraid to tell me that.

We got two signed copies of End of Watch at the Iowa City event and my daughter has decided she probably wants to sell her copy. PM me if interested.
    Interestingly enough, the signatures appear to be slightly different -- with that in mind, be happy to let the buyer have their choice. Only selling one of these -- I'm keeping mine! (Photo doesn't seem to be displaying great - can email it to anyone interested)

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

1st/1st Wizard and Glass (F/F) - 85$ shipped.
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    We got two signed copies of End of Watch at the Iowa City event and my daughter has decided she probably wants to sell her copy. PM me if interested.
    Interestingly enough, the signatures appear to be slightly different -- with that in mind, be happy to let the buyer have their choice. Only selling one of these -- I'm keeping mine! (Photo doesn't seem to be displaying great - can email it to anyone interested)

On hold - contacting the first person who responded, but if that doesn't work out I will move on to others who reached out to me. Thanks

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    1st/1st Wizard and Glass (F/F) - 85$ shipped.
    PM sent...
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet
    Photo doesn't seem to be displaying great
    I like the second one. I'd be interested, but it looks like I'm too late.

I see that was your first picture uploaded to the site server. You linked to the medium sized picture. What you want to do to get the largest picture in the gallery is to click on your thumbnail to open the file, if necessary. Then click on the picture that comes up below. (The one you linked to.) That will open an even larger picture in a new window. Right click and copy the location of that larger picture. Then click the image icon and paste that address to post in the thread. You can copy the location of either the thumbnail, the medium image, or the large image depending on what you want to do with it.

When a picture is hosted on the site server any member can go to the gallery and view the largest version of the picture for details. The largest picture in the gallery is usually larger than the picture in the post. If it is a high definition picture it will be much larger, and the best place to look at details. I am including the link for the largest version of the picture - the one rendered above - from the gallery for an example. You'll notice how much larger it is in the gallery.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...hp?photo=17780
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsweet
    Photo doesn't seem to be displaying great
    I like the second one. I'd be interested, but it looks like I'm too late.

I see that was your first picture uploaded to the site server. You linked to the medium sized picture. What you want to do to get the largest picture in the gallery is to click on your thumbnail to open the file, if necessary. Then click on the picture that comes up below. (The one you linked to.) That will open an even larger picture in a new window. Right click and copy the location of that larger picture. Then click the image icon and paste that address to post in the thread. You can copy the location of either the thumbnail, the medium image, or the large image depending on what you want to do with it.

When a picture is hosted on the site server any member can go to the gallery and view the largest version of the picture for details. The largest picture in the gallery is usually larger than the picture in the post. If it is a high definition picture it will be much larger, and the best place to look at details. I am including the link for the largest version of the picture - the one rendered above - from the gallery for an example. You'll notice how much larger it is in the gallery.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...hp?photo=17780
    Thanks for the advice!

Country
    Country Flag

On hold - contacting the first person who responded, but if that doesn't work out I will move on to others who reached out to me. Thanks
    SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 370 of 515 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 470 ... LastLast