Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 369 of 515 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 469 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,225 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Need to raise some funds...

Anyone interested in a Cemetery Dance Carrie Gift Edition with a large "Carrie" Remarque?
    The book is in "New Condition" and comes in the original CD slipcase.

If interested please PM me with your offer.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That is an outstanding remarque! If I wasn't already trying to work a deal for one I would be all over that!

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Who's looking for an END OF WATCH US proof? I just happened to have received a second one. Email me your offer at jonathanreitan@gmail.com.
    ~Jonathan

Along the Path of the Beam deanhoadley is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default TWTTK

Some of you may remember me from when TWTTK came out, I have the signed number 4/200 perfect condition that I am reluctantly having to sell due to a new little arrival, im based in the UK, PM me any offers if anyone is interested, I wouldn't have a clue as to value hence why offers looked at. Many thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in the below.... I would also consider a trade for any of the Sub Press Song of Fire and Ice titles... PM me with offers.

11/22/63 S/L in a custom Dolso case.

The little 11/22/63 nameplate is attached under the coin on the cover of the box (The pics were taken while it was still being worked on).

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Who's looking for an END OF WATCH US proof? I just happened to have received a second one. Email me your offer at jonathanreitan@gmail.com.
    My 2nd END OF WATCH proof is still available if anyone is interested. I have a brand new unread copy coming in the mail and a once VERY carefully read copy.
    ~Jonathan

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    For a DT wastelands s/l? There's been one sitting on eBay at $550 that no one has picked up. It's above 500. Also there have been zero sold on eBay the past 60 days and there are a bunch just sitting at 600+.

I would also like to note that a partial set of III-VII above 500 but with a possibility of matching WTTKH sold at betts for 2k which is pretty spot on my opinion.
    With LSOE? Doubtful.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Up for grabs:
    The below is an original ink sketch by Erin Wells.

PM me with offers.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

If someone has a S/L DT III and wants to sell for $350-400 I will bite their hand off.
    David has one listed at $450....Not quite $400 but, pretty close!

END OF WATCH proof, never read with tight spine but does have some condition issues thanks to the seller sending it in a padded envelope. - $100 OBO Paypal F&F, shipping $5 - Email me at JonathanReitan@gmail.com SOLD
    ~Jonathan

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have some pieces of artwork going up for sale... I have a "Holy Grail" plunked down on me and well I do not have the cash. I will be reviewing tonight some pieces to sell and pricing.... STAY TUNED.......................................
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lovely... too bad that shipping to Europe kills that deal for me...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have a few pieces for sale. I am trying, as I said, to secure a piece before it slips away. It is being held for me and if it doesn't work.. well wasn't meant to be! Anyways, going to sell 4 of my prized artworks. Prices will include shipping to USA and Canada

1) David Palumbo - Salems Artist / Lettered Cover Prelim. David was going to use this first and at the last second changed his mind. It WILL be in print in the Portfolio being released later this year. Pro framed and looks amazing... thought I had a pic framed but cannot find it. PRICE: $900

2) Don Maitz - Lion Prelim. Wonderful little piece beautifully framed. Once I seen this in Florida I had to have it. PRICE: $775

3) Jae Lee - Gunslinger with Tower. This was a commission. Very nice frame and matte. PRICE: $550

4) Phil Hale - Gunslinger. This was one of the original few that were offered at Betts many many moons ago. I cannot remember all the details... some might but I think there was a dozen or so of them. PRICE: $550

These are original pieces. The demand for art is high now... and these are pretty nice pieces! If you have any questions... let me know

Hey Kris what are the sizes on the pieces? I have limited wall space left in the room.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I have a few pieces for sale. I am trying, as I said, to secure a piece before it slips away. It is being held for me and if it doesn't work.. well wasn't meant to be! Anyways, going to sell 4 of my prized artworks. Prices will include shipping to USA and Canada

1) David Palumbo - Salems Artist / Lettered Cover Prelim. David was going to use this first and at the last second changed his mind. It WILL be in print in the Portfolio being released later this year. Pro framed and looks amazing... thought I had a pic framed but cannot find it. PRICE: $900

2) Don Maitz - Lion Prelim. Wonderful little piece beautifully framed. Once I seen this in Florida I had to have it. PRICE: $775

3) Jae Lee - Gunslinger with Tower. This was a commission. Very nice frame and matte. PRICE: $550

4) Phil Hale - Gunslinger. This was one of the original few that were offered at Betts many many moons ago. I cannot remember all the details... some might but I think there was a dozen or so of them. PRICE: $550

These are original pieces. The demand for art is high now... and these are pretty nice pieces! If you have any questions... let me know

Hey Kris what are the sizes on the pieces? I have limited wall space left in the room.
    Plaumbo over all is about 12x14
    Maitz overall is about 9x11
    Lee is quite big.. 14x20
    Hale is about 12x15

These are roughly overall size. I can check 100% when I get home and thanks for all the questions and interest so far guys! WOW!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Kris. Good luck with the sales! I'd really like The Lion but out of range at the moment.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all! I just have ONE left for sale. Hale only! If anyone is interested... let me know!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all! I just have ONE left for sale. Hale only! If anyone is interested... let me know!!!
    Good job! These went a little quicker than the lollipop.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Good job! These went a little quicker than the lollipop.
    haha yep. My lesson learned brother... DT or King Book related ONLY. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, I really love that Palumbo - went quickly. Congrats.

Country
    Country Flag

I only have this one left folks. All others are sold and I am really sorry to all the members that waited to hear on Palumbo but the first chap has taken it. I am SHOCKED at the response to that piece... It was the one I did not want to sell for sure but I need the cash. This last piece is the Hale original. Will sell for $500 and I will ship it for freeeeeeeeeeeee. IT really is a cool depiction of Roland.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Price reductions!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Been a while since I listed these I have UK s/ls of WTTK and Doctor Sleep available. Both are the 1/200 versions with real signatures. Feel free to pm any queries. Can do a deal for both. Will split shipping from NZ.
    Doctor Sleep Sold.

WTTK still available.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have 3 forsale or trade
    1) Dr. Sleep (CD limited) - $475
    2) From A Buick 8 (CD limited) - $475
    3) The Shining (Sub Press limited - $585

Would trade either 1 or 2 outright for either the Song of Susanna or Dark Tower 7 (Grant Artist editions ALSO flat-signed by King).

Paul

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsteltor View Post
    I have an extra set of the current PS Publishing Anniversary editions from Christine to Skeleton Crew.

Christine #462 does not have the slipcase and has some light scuffing to the DJ
    Carrie - Skeleton Crew (oil variant) are #260 with slipcases and in F/F

Asking $550 PP FnF + shipping or will consider trade. Would prefer to sell the #260s as a set but will consider individual sale/trade.

PM me with questions.

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    This is still available if anyone is interested.

Thanks
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Country
    Country Flag

I only have this one left folks. All others are sold and I am really sorry to all the members that waited to hear on Palumbo but the first chap has taken it. I am SHOCKED at the response to that piece... It was the one I did not want to sell for sure but I need the cash. This last piece is the Hale original. Will sell for $500 and I will ship it for freeeeeeeeeeeee. IT really is a cool depiction of Roland.

NOW OPEN TO OFFERS!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 369 of 515 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 469 ... LastLast