Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 515 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 468 ... LastLast
Results 9,176 to 9,200 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Damn I was hoping it was the sewer grate one. I really like the script on the spine though. Go for it Bev.
    Lol Josh, I just told him you could have it!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have three books for sale, PM me if interested. Please note I am UK BASED so shipping is a bit higher.

STEPHEN KING - SIX STORIES - SIGNED NUMBERED LIMITED SOLD

The S/L comes with a colour matched aftermarket slipcase. There is some light edgewear mostly to the corners and a light bump to the lower right front corner. Looking for $550 (£375). SOLD

CHRISTINE - UK UNCORRECTED BOOK PROOF

This is a very scarce advance book proof in very good condition. These rarely come up for sale. There is some creasing to the covers and some soiling / browning to the page edges. There is light edgewear to the spine ends and corners. Also, there is a tear through 'Christine' on the spine which appears to have been during production prior to gluing. $400 (£275) OBO

JOE HILL - 20th CENTURY GHOSTS (10th ANNIVERSARY EDITION) - PS LETTERED EDITION - One of 26 copies

This is a pre-order and is due to be released in a few weeks. Traycased and Oversized edition. Price $725 (£500). SOLD

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Revival UK 'Airport Edition' trade paperback unread. $20 + actual cost of shipping.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jon-

PM sent

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I have another Cemetery Dance Gift Edition of Carrie for sale if anyone is interested.

PM with offers.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    I have another Cemetery Dance Gift Edition of Carrie for sale if anyone is interested.

PM with offers.
    CD is selling them on their site again.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I would sell mine for $70 shipped.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1st/1st The Gunslinger in NF+/NF+ condition. One of the best you'll see IMO. Asking $900 shipped with Collector slipcase and protected in Mylar. Open to offers. PayPal F&F or 4%. PM with email if interested for detailed photos. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an advance reader of Justin Cronin's "the twelve"
    Sold...

-Cook

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I will be posting my signed/limited editions of The Dark Tower: III, IV, V, VI, VII, and LSOE, all number 910 on ebay soon. I just finalized a deal with David at Bett's for a below 500 set that includes TWTTK. The set does not include I or II, so if anyone has #255 of either of them please let me know. I could trade my II (#612) and I have a Gunslinger still in the original shrink-wrap.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Please check out my ebay items.

LINK

Offering anyone here a 15% discount on anything I have listed for sale if you Pay by Paypal Friends and Family.

Email Me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tippy I was on eBay first before here, couldn't risk losing the Doctor Sleep mask my luck it would have been gone. Other stuff is nice too!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I have an advance reader of Justin Cronin's "The Twelve" (as new, never read)
    If you have any interest in having it signed &/or personalized to you... I can have that done this Thursday, June 2 at 7:00 PM at "Powell’s Cedar Hills Crossing", in Beaverton, Oregon.
    Please PM me with a reasonably decent offer and it's yours.

Also,
    I have (as new, never read) 1st edition UK waterstones edition of Justin Cronin's "The Twelve" (the one including the additional missing chapter)
    If you have any interest in having it signed &/or personalized to you... I can also have that done this Thursday, June 2 at 7:00 PM at "Powell’s Cedar Hills Crossing", in Beaverton, Oregon.
    Please PM me with a reasonably decent offer and it's yours.

P.S. this event is in 4 days, please don't delay.

-Cook
    Awesome offer! Hope someone got it!

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I will be posting my signed/limited editions of The Dark Tower: III, IV, V, VI, VII, and LSOE, all number 910 on ebay soon. I just finalized a deal with David at Bett's for a below 500 set that includes TWTTK. The set does not include I or II, so if anyone has #255 of either of them please let me know. I could trade my II (#612) and I have a Gunslinger still in the original shrink-wrap.
    Hi there!!! How much are you asking for the signed III - LSOE set? I have the same set, but they didn't sell (pout)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    1st/1st The Gunslinger in NF+/NF+ condition. One of the best you'll see IMO. Asking $900 shipped with Collector slipcase and protected in Mylar. Open to offers. PayPal F&F or 4%. PM with email if interested for detailed photos. Thanks!
    SOLD
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Been a while since I listed these I have UK s/ls of WTTK and Doctor Sleep available. Both are the 1/200 versions with real signatures. Feel free to pm any queries. Can do a deal for both. Will split shipping from NZ.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo713 View Post
    Hi there!!! How much are you asking for the signed III - LSOE set? I have the same set, but they didn't sell (pout)
    If the number is above 500 I would assign the following values

III - 350-400
    IV - 500-600
    V - 350 - 400
    Vi - 350-400
    VII- 350-400
    LSOE - 350-400

Just my opinion though

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

III - 350-400
    IV - 500-600
    V - 350 - 400
    Vi - 350-400
    VII- 350-400
    LSOE - 350-400

Just my opinion though
    Always interested in opinions. In the end, they will sell for whatever someone will pay for them. I had thought that III, IV, V, and LSOE were in the 500-600, while VI and VIII were around 400. We'll see. I might list as a group, or individually.

Oreo713, what did you try selling for?

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just finalized a deal with David at Bett's for a below 500 set that includes TWTTK.
    Congrats!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I just finalized a deal with David at Bett's for a below 500 set that includes TWTTK.
    Congrats!
    Yeah really! That's huge!!!! Good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

III - 350-400
    IV - 500-600
    V - 350 - 400
    Vi - 350-400
    VII- 350-400
    LSOE - 350-400

Just my opinion though
    If someone has a S/L DT III and wants to sell for $350-400 I will bite their hand off. Tippy has one for sale and is asking double that.

EDIT: my mistake, Tippy is selling A DTII. I'd still take a DTIII at the above price though!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I personally think thats valuing them pretty low but thats me

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

For a DT wastelands s/l? There's been one sitting on eBay at $550 that no one has picked up. It's above 500. Also there have been zero sold on eBay the past 60 days and there are a bunch just sitting at 600+.

I would also like to note that a partial set of III-VII above 500 but with a possibility of matching WTTKH sold at betts for 2k which is pretty spot on my opinion.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Need to raise some funds...

Anyone interested in a Cemetery Dance Carrie Gift Edition with a large "Carrie" Remarque?
    The book is in "New Condition" and comes in the original CD slipcase.

If interested please PM me with your offer.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Need to raise some funds...

Anyone interested in a Cemetery Dance Carrie Gift Edition with a large "Carrie" Remarque?
    The book is in "New Condition" and comes in the original CD slipcase.

If interested please PM me with your offer.
    How bout a picture of the remarque?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 515 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 468 ... LastLast