Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 515 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,175 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have some UK first editions that I would like to sell.

Four Past Midnight, $20 SOLD
    Song of Susannah, $20 SOLD
    Needful Things (page ends have some yellowing), $15 SOLD
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon, $15 SOLD

All books are in near fine or fine condition.

If you buy all four, they are yours for $60.

Shipping is $5 per book, or $10 for all four.

Please do not PM...please email me
    Last edited by tippy4; 06-09-2017 at 07:31 PM.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Your inbox is full Tippy but I'd be interested in TGWLTG if you still have it. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Your inbox is full Tippy but I'd be interested in TGWLTG if you still have it. Thanks!
    Email him.
    Spoiler:
    ornate1@aol.com

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Email him.
    Spoiler:
    ornate1@aol.com
    Thanks, Jerome. I always forget that's an option as well
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Never thought I'll do it, but circumstances force me to sell this beauty.

So, for your consideration, up for sale the stand lettered edition 1/52 copies.

I'll consider serious offers only. Please shoot me an email to shacharcr@gmail.com for more details and photos.

5% of the sale price will be donated to HF.

Thanks
    Shac
    SOLD

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Email him.
    Spoiler:
    ornate1@aol.com
    Thanks, Jerome. I always forget that's an option as well
    Turns out Rick is the one who sold me my damn near perfect copy of The Talisman Trade Grey Cloth edition. Small world! Never knew he was Tippy lol.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Grant Talisman Gift. It is in FINE condition as is the slipcase. BUT... there is a sticker on the inside of each book that is not removable.. so price reflects it... $125 AND SHIPPED ANYWHERE FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold!

Anyone interested in the below:
    Grant S/L The Wastelands

In fine condition, and from a smoke/pet free home.

If anyone is interested please PM me with offers.

Also willing to trade for a Lettered POP ART or a UK Proof of The Fireman (they have to be in Fine condition) .

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if this is the best thread for this: Nevertheless, just received an email from VJ Books who sent a 50% off coupon active now: TYFBOC50. A few exceptions, e.g., no sale books or pre-orders. Coupon expiry says March 2016 (needless to say the expiry is unclear).

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Cemetery Dance Gift Edition of Carrie
    Rachel Readman Jake and Oy statue (fully painted)

Please PM me with offers.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

That is a GREAT deal!

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

S/L The Stand 518 — $1,900 PP Gift + shipping. PM me for additional pics/details.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

US End of Watch proof with Publishers' letter - Please PM with an offer

Pics available upon request. Shipping from the Netherlands; €26. Paypal with friends and family, or add 4%.
    SOLD

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I have a very very nice UK hardback 1st of Skeleton Crew for TRADE. I would trade for other UK 1sts I need such as Christine, Cujo, Thinner or Dead Zone (plus some cash if need be to make it a more fair equal trade).
    ~Jonathan

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have 2 extra tickets to Iowa city event. Pm me thanks

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone need a Cemetery Dance Gift edition of Carrie (Fine condition)?

If interested PM me.

Country
    Country Flag

Two tickets available for the NM event. PM if interested. Thanks!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Is that to paradise?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default PS Publishing Set - 4 w/ #260, 1 w/ #462

I have an extra set of the current PS Publishing Anniversary editions from Christine to Skeleton Crew.

Christine #462 does not have the slipcase and has some light scuffing to the DJ
    Carrie - Skeleton Crew (oil variant) are #260 with slipcases and in F/F

Asking $550 PP FnF + shipping or will consider trade. Would prefer to sell the #260s as a set but will consider individual sale/trade.

PM me with questions. I can provide pictures later once I'm home.

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Is that to paradise?
    No, Mr. Money. That's where you're headed .

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a one of a kind Slipcase for the UK edition of IT by Dolso for sale It is red velvet lined and REALLY sharp. I had it made and am going in a different direction now PM me if interested!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have a one of a kind Slipcase for the UK edition of IT by Dolso for sale It is red velvet lined and REALLY sharp. I had it made and am going in a different direction now PM me if interested!
    Are there any photos of it some where?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Are there any photos of it some where?
    I am away for the weekend but will take some when I get home It is well done for sure SOLD SOLD SOLD
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Definitely would love to see pics of it(IT). Might be interested depending on price, unless Josh beat me to it which is okay too

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn I was hoping it was the sewer grate one. I really like the script on the spine though. Go for it Bev.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 515 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 417 467 ... LastLast