Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 515 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 465 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,125 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Drawing of the three Viking 1st printing VG - $35 free US shipping

Edit - SOLD

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Combining some posts and lowering some prices a little. Prices are for Paypal Friends & Family and includes the cost of shipping. PM me if interested.

1) $575 - Donald Grant signed/limited The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass F/F/F
    2) $360 Cemetery Dance 25th Anniversary IT gift edition F/F/F
    3) $50 Cemetery Dance Carrie gift edition F/F/F
    Last edited by firemonkey66; 09-20-2016 at 09:11 PM.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all, I'm moving soon and the more extraneous stuff I can get rid of now will be much helpful when I move. Some items of note are the Graveyard Shift Ratmobile and the TV Guide (#798, which is his first nonfiction work's appearance. Anyway, let me know, thanks!

ABOUT KING:
    Gauntlet: Exploring The Limits Of Free Expression: Number 2
    Stephen King: A Primary Bibliography Of The World's Most Popular Author
    The Complete Guide To The Works Of Stephen King S/L CD-ROM

AUDIOBOOKS (CASSETTES)
    The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger (original)
    The Green Mile: The Complete Serial Novel

CALENDAR:
    Stephen King's Year Of Fear 1993

FOREIGN:
    Carrie, foreign france, J'ai Lu
    The Green Mile 1: Two Dead Girls, foreign hebrew, Modan Publishing
    Firestarter / L'Incendiaria, foreign italy, Sperling & Kupfer
    Il Giornale Di Stephen King, italian newspaper
    The Colorado Kid, foreign italy, Sperling & Kupfer
    The Stand / L'Ombra Dello Scorpione, foreign italy, Sonzogna

LARGE PRINT:
    Just After Sunset

MAGAZINES:
    AB Bookman's Weekly: Volume 72, Number 17
    Granta: The Magazine Of New Writing: Issue 117
    The Magazine Of Fantasy & Science Fiction: Number 475
    TV Guide: Number 1497
    TV Guide: Number 1570
    TV Guide: Number 2300
    TV Guide: Number 2300: Washington Edition
    TV Guide: Number 2394
    TV Guide: Number 2548
    TV Guide: Number 798
    Whispers: Volume 5, Number 1-2, Issue 17-18

MISCELLANEOUS:
    Graveyard Shift Ratmobile
    Haven Poster
    Needful Things Bookmark, Waldenbooks
    Grimoire S/L
    Murder Ink: The Mystery Reader's Companion
    Murderess Ink: The Better Half Of The Mystery
    Star Bites Take 2+
    The 54th National Book Awards

MOVIE PRESS KITS:
    Misery
    The Dark Half

PROOFS:
    Haunted Heart: The Life And Times Of Stephen King

DVDS:
    The Dead Zone: Season 3
    The Dead Zone: Season 4

VHS:
    Stephen King's Nightshift Collection: 2 Tape Set
    The Langoliers
    Thinner

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Need some extra cash... Anyone interested in a 1st 1st paperback of Joyland signed by King and in the after market slipcase. It has never been read and has been in the slipcase since purchase. Pet/smoke free home.

PM me with offers.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Also have a F/F copy of the Overlook Connection rebound Hardcover edition of Joyland. This one also has a remarque by Chadbourne.

PM me with offers.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I discovered I have an extra copy of the mass market paperback of Revival. This is the export edition that was not distributed in stores. You can see a picture here. It's the one on the right. No charge for the book, just cover cost of postage.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Need some cash. See signature. PayPal Friends & Family. U.S. Free Media Mail. Rest of World Actual Shipping. PM any questions. All Limited Editions are AS NEW. Thanks.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Accepting offers via PM on the following Don Maitz prints that I won via HF auctions. Unopened and still in the original packaging from RF. Thanks!

The Buzzard

The Well

The Cop
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Accepting offers via PM on the following Don Maitz prints that I won via HF auctions. Unopened and still in the original packaging from RF. Thanks!

The Buzzard

The Well

The Cop
    Good luck brother! Hope you don't get any "threatening" messages this time for selling your stuff
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

S/L The Stand #518 for $2K (PP Gift) or trading for an inscribed 'Salem's Lot (1st). See pics of The Stand in my signature!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Kris! They really are awesome prints but I know myself. I'll probably never get around to framing them or displaying them like they should be. They deserve better than to just sit unpackaged in my unfinished library. I know it was a bit of a sore subject in the past but honestly my intentions were good. At the end of the day, the HF still benefitted which is all that should matter.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    S/L The Stand #518 for $2K (PP Gift) or trading for an inscribed 'Salem's Lot (1st). See pics of The Stand in my signature!
    I think Bev is looking for one my man! Perfect!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Can you do a buy three get one free on the S/L IT's?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an US End of Watch proof that I'm looking to exchange for one of the following items I'm missing:

* Doctor Sleep S/L
    * The Waste lands S/L
    * The gunslinger 1st (Grant)
    * Wind through the keyhole 1st signed
    * Unsigned The Plant #1 (proof or final version)
    * Unsigned The Plant #3 (proof or final version)
    * Ubris Spring 1968
    * Ubris Fall 1968
    * Ubris Spring 1969
    * Ubris Fall 1969
    * Maximum Overdrive cardboard truck (shipping included)
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

That list includes some rare and (usually) higher priced items. I'm assuming you are prepared to throw in significant cash in addition to the proof to complete the deal?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes I am, of course.

Not for all (I'd not pay extra for Maximum Overdrive Cardboard Truck or Doctor Sleep S/L and as for The Gunslinger 1st it depends on the condition of book and DJ).
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Gunslinger 1st/1st with Collector slipcase. Signed and doodled (ka) by Whelan. Nf plus condition all around - 800 obo
    Drawling of the three 1st - nf/nf - 50
    Wizard and glass 1st in collector slipcase - nf plus - 100 obo

900 for all 3, or make me an offer. Pp gift or add 4 percent. Us shipping free, international at cost.

Country
    Country Flag

Please PM if interested in the following titles. I'm open to counteroffers. Figure approximately $5 media shipping per book but will combine shipping on multiple purchases. International shipping will be at cost. PayPal FF or add 4%.
    All books are in NF/NF to F/F condition unless otherwise stated. Thanks!

US Limiteds
    Viking 1st Edition DT Volumes 1-4 $500
    Black House/Talisman GE (2002) $135
    The Dark Man 1st Edition GE $25
    The Dark Tower AE $65
    The Dead Zone Easton Press True 1st $175
    Desperation GE $50
    The Drawing of the Three 2nd Printing $30
    Doctor Sleep GE $150
    From A Buick 8 GE Remarqued by Mark Stutzman $410 w/traycase
    Full Dark No Stars GE $100 Sale Pending
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Pop Up $15
    The Green Mile GE (Sub Press 6 Volume) $215 Sale Pending
    The Gunslinger 2nd Printing $250
    The Gunslinger 3rd Printing $100
    Insomnia GE $50
    Joyland GE w/slipcase $130
    Little Sisters of Eluria GE $125
    Riding the Bullet GE w/Traycase $110
    The Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 GE $100.00
    The Shining GE $80
    Song of Susannah AE $150
    The Talisman Grant Trade Edition (1984) $225
    The Wind Through the Keyhole GE $60
    Wolves of the Calla AE $150

UK Limiteds
    11.23.63 $150
    Doctor Sleep w/Fac King sig $175
    Dolores Claiborne $125
    Insomnia GE $85
    Just After Sunset $100
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes $60
    Revival (I dropped this while removing it from the mantle so now it has some issues. If someone wants a not so perfect copy, I'll provide photos and price accordingly)
    Thinner 2nd Variant $75

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Please PM if interested in the following titles. I'm open to counteroffers. Figure approximately $5 media shipping per book but will combine shipping on multiple purchases. International shipping will be at cost. PayPal FF or add 4%.

US Limiteds
    The Dark Tower AE $65
    Desperation GE $50
    Doctor Sleep GE $150
    Insomnia GE $50
    The Shining GE $80
    Song of Susannah AE $150

UK Limiteds
    11.23.63 $150
    Dolores Claiborne $125
    Insomnia GE $85
    Just After Sunset $100
    Revival (I dropped this while removing it from the mantle so now it has some issues. If someone wants a not so perfect copy, I'll provide photos and price accordingly)
    Thinner 2nd Variant $75
    This is how I felt going down that list.... The only one I needed 'sale pending'

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

US Limiteds
    The Dark Tower AE $65
    Desperation GE $50
    Doctor Sleep GE $150
    Insomnia GE $50
    The Shining GE $80
    Song of Susannah AE $150

UK Limiteds
    11.23.63 $150
    Dolores Claiborne $125
    Insomnia GE $85
    Just After Sunset $100
    Thinner 2nd Variant $75
    This is how I felt going down that list.... The only one I needed 'sale pending'
    That was pure gold! LOL I would give you rep points is I could. Laughed my ass off!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

LOL, Josh! Sale could always fall through .

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very fair price on The Little Sisters, if I didn't already have it I'd be all over that thing! Good luck with the sale though.

Country
    Country Flag

US Limiteds
    The Dark Tower AE $65
    Desperation GE $50
    Doctor Sleep GE $150
    Insomnia GE $50
    The Shining GE $80
    Song of Susannah AE $150

UK Limiteds
    11.23.63 $150
    Dolores Claiborne $125
    Insomnia GE $85
    Just After Sunset $100
    Thinner 2nd Variant $75
    Updated.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very fair price on The Little Sisters, if I didn't already have it I'd be all over that thing! Good luck with the sale though.
    Thanks, Dan!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL, Josh! Sale could always fall through .
    Nope it's gone... I was watching the Green Mile Gift edition

+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 515 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 465 ... LastLast