Page 36 of 515 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Traveler vbull is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    There can be only ONE Jerome.
    Well my real full name is Jerome Luc... if that can help for the confusion

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale

The Little Sisters of Eluria Signed Limited Edition Very Fine Condition $395 plus shipping.
    Firestarter Signed Limited Edition Fine Condition $800 plus shipping.
    Desperation Signed Limited Edition (gouge in slipcase) $265 plus shipping.
    Under the Dome (US S/L) Very Fine Condition $265 plus shipping.
    Borderlands 5 Signed Limited Edition Very Fine Condition $150 plus shipping. SOLD
    Quietly Now Signed Limited Edition Very Fine Condition $140 plus shipping. SALE PENDING
    Signed copy of The Best American Short Stories 2007 (paperback) Fine Condition $100 plus shipping.
    The Waste Lands Grant 1st Edition Good Condition $35 plus shipping

PM me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dude, I SO wish I could take the Firestarter off your hands. I can't, but I so wish I could.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a 1st/1st of Christine. None of the local used book stores have it and I'd rather buy it from someone here than on eBay. I find people on here very reliable and friendly and if the book says fine I can sleep safe knowing it really is fine.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    For Sale

The Little Sisters of Eluria Signed Limited Edition Very Fine Condition $395 plus shipping.
    Firestarter Signed Limited Edition Fine Condition $800 plus shipping.
    Desperation Signed Limited Edition (gouge in slipcase) $265 plus shipping.
    Under the Dome (US S/L) Very Fine Condition $265 plus shipping.
    Signed copy of The Best American Short Stories 2007 (paperback) Fine Condition $100 plus shipping.
    The Waste Lands Grant 1st Edition Good Condition $35 plus shipping

PM me if interested.
    PM sent re Firestarter

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Looking for a 1st/1st of Christine. None of the local used book stores have it and I'd rather buy it from someone here than on eBay. I find people on here very reliable and friendly and if the book says fine I can sleep safe knowing it really is fine.
    PM sent.

John F. Kennedy z3r0_co0oL is on a distinguished road z3r0_co0oL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My new Offer

German OVP Books -
    New

send PM if you're interested

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Zerocool, are you only here to sell books?

John F. Kennedy z3r0_co0oL is on a distinguished road z3r0_co0oL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

no not realy. but i have some hughe money problems cause my studies are quite expensive. so if i'll have more time I'll become a mor active member.
    it is hard for me to sell my SK books. but my circumstances strain me

Banned demorgan is on a distinguished road

hey everyone, Im looking for the following signed items:
    -IT
    -the dead zone
    -Christine
    -The Stand
    -firestarter
    -salem's lot
    -any s/l of TDT except wastleands and The dark tower.

Thanks everyone.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Contact Betts Books. He may have some of those titles in a signed state.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by demorgan View Post
    -IT
    -the dead zone
    -Christine
    -The Stand
    -firestarter
    -salem's lot

Thanks everyone.
    Likely every single one of those titles is available-now. The caveat is that even in this soft market, those titles are still commanding a fair price.
    Most of the people that have them would rather keep or bequest them than sell at a dirt cheap price.

Gunslinger Apprentice LineofEld is on a distinguished road LineofEld's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

-IT
    -the dead zone
    -Christine
    -The Stand
    -firestarter
    -salem's lot

Thanks everyone.
    I agree with Sam. Definitely contact Bett's Books. I just received a package from him yesterday. Not only are the books pristine, but the packaging was awesome and very thoughtful! No way were those books being damaged in shipping!! Additionally, it was important to me to support someone on TDT.com rather than to give my money to some stranger. Good luck!!
    "I have long stopped asking why the mad do mad things."

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the kind words and support everyone!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

-IT
    -the dead zone
    -Christine
    -The Stand
    -firestarter
    -salem's lot

Thanks everyone.
    Did you have a budget? I have a signed 1/1 Dead Zone but I want $375 for it...that might be nuts, might be reasonable, but is that somewhere in your ballpark? Or are you trying to get them way cheap (which I understand).

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    -IT
    -the dead zone
    -Christine
    -The Stand
    -firestarter
    -salem's lot

Thanks everyone.
    Did you have a budget? I have a signed 1/1 Dead Zone but I want $375 for it...that might be nuts, might be reasonable, but is that somewhere in your ballpark? Or are you trying to get them way cheap (which I understand).
    I don't think asking price of $375 for a signed 1st/1st Dead Zone is nuts, especially if it is signed in the year of publication. However, finding for sale a signed Salem's Lot regardless of state dated in the year of publication is going to be near impossible. There is a lot of things on my want list too, but finding a collector to part with them is kind of wishing upon a star.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    However, finding for sale a signed Salem's Lot regardless of state dated in the year of publication is going to be near impossible.
    King did a signing for this book, so there must be hundreds around. I remember seeing a photo of the signing with dozens of 'Salem's Lots in the background.

-IT
    -the dead zone
    -Christine
    -The Stand
    -firestarter
    -salem's lot

Thanks everyone.
    I don't think asking price of $375 for a signed 1st/1st Dead Zone is nuts, especially if it is signed in the year of publication. However, finding for sale a signed Salem's Lot regardless of state dated in the year of publication is going to be near impossible. There is a lot of things on my want list too, but finding a collector to part with them is kind of wishing upon a star.
    Well, if you dont wish upon a star...then what do you have left.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking of upgrading my Knowing Darkness to the traycased edition so mine is for sale. $100 takes it. No slipcase though so keep that in mind. I think that's still a good price.

-IT
    -the dead zone
    -Christine
    -The Stand
    -firestarter
    -salem's lot

Thanks everyone.
    I dont understand the attitude that im getting for simply posting a list of books that im looking for in a section designated for such.

Gunslinger Apprentice LineofEld is on a distinguished road LineofEld's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont understand the attitude that im getting for simply posting a list of books that im looking for in a section designated for such.
    I'm sorry, demorgan. I was being genuine about Bett's Books. It's a great place to look for the books you're interested in and David is wonderful.
    "I have long stopped asking why the mad do mad things."

Quote Originally Posted by LineofEld View Post
    I'm sorry, demorgan. I was being genuine about Bett's Books. It's a great place to look for the books you're interested in and David is wonderful.
    I was only irritated at one comment about wishing upon a star. I've bought from Bett's in the past. So, no need to apologize for great advice.

Traveler lunarose is on a distinguished road

Hi All, I need to sell my collection but I really have no idea what any of its worth so I am hoping you guys can help me. You can see the pictures in my gallery. Hope someone can give me an idea on what I can sell them for.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I was only irritated at one comment about wishing upon a star. I've bought from Bett's in the past. So, no need to apologize for great advice.
    I think she just meant that it's hard to find the right combination of price and seller...you didn't actually ask for an edition signed in year of publication, so she was just generically pointing out how hard it might be to locate one. Not just by you, but for any collector.

But that's the whole point...it it was easy, we wouldn't want them!

My Dead Zone IS signed in the year of publication...hint, hint...haha...

I think she just meant that it's hard to find the right combination of price and seller...you didn't actually ask for an edition signed in year of publication, so she was just generically pointing out how hard it might be to locate one. Not just by you, but for any collector.

But that's the whole point...it it was easy, we wouldn't want them!

My Dead Zone IS signed in the year of publication...hint, hint...haha...
    Thanks, Makes more sense if it was intended as a general statement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 515 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast