Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 515 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 8,826 to 8,850 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

bump.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quite a few gone so far... Make me an offer if your looking!!! Free shipping on 3 or more!!

Insomnia GE - $90
    Shinning W/ Chapbook - $90
    Doctor Sleep - $90
    Nightmares in the Sky - $30
    Darkman - $25
    Talisman - $190
    SOD 2 - $75
    Pop Up Girl Who Loved Tom G - $25
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes Xmas one - $75
    Battle Ground - $25
    Joyland hardback 1st W/CD Slipcase - $100
    Liseys Story with the band - $?? Not sure what these are worth.. offer?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Webstar, try listing UK Revival on eBay with a $100 BIN with free shipping to N. America. You'll reach more customers and with the exchange being favourable for sales to US, you'll get more than just $50 US. After Expedited shipping and the eBay fee, you should have close to $100 CAN net. Try $120 for Joyland and list The Shining sketchbook by itself for $30 BIN with free shipping. Combine the lower end items into a lot and give it a snazzy, attention-grabbing name.

You might even get lucky and sell within Canada. I've been browsing our eBay almost exclusively since our dollar started sinking.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Webstar, try listing UK Revival on eBay with a $100 BIN with free shipping. You'll reach more customers and with the exchange being favourable for sales to US, you'll get more than just $50 US. After Expedited shipping and the eBay fee, you should have close to $100 CAN. Try $120 for Joyland and list The Shining sketchbook by itself for $30 BIN with free shipping. Combine the lower end items into a lot and give it a snazzy, attention-grabbing name.

You might even get lucky and sell within Canada. I've been browsing our eBay almost exclusively since our dollar started sinking.
    GREAT TIPS!! Thanks mate! I don't have a seller account with Ebay and been bugging a pal to help when needed and he has already gone above and beyond.. so hate to bug him. Surprisingly... Facebook has sold 40% so far of what I have for sale!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Fs signed remarqued blockade billy copies

I have 3 signed and remarqued copies of Blockade Billy for sale. Signed and remarqued by Alex Mcvey** These are first first editions and are complete with baseball card and blockade billy slipcase.** 115 ppal gift.** First come first serve.** Below are the the that I have that you can choose from. Slipcase, book, dj, baseball card are all in vf, new condition

"Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That first one looks awesome!

Country
    Country Flag

WOW... those are nice! Signed by artist right? Not King...?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler eusdawb is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone. New to the forum but not to collecting SK promos. I started collecting book promos back around the time IT was published and was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying the lot of them. I can take some pictures but have to dig them out from under the bed first. I mainly have large blow ups of several books like IT, Eyes of the Dragon, Needful Things, Dolores Claiborne, Gerald's Game, Misery, etc. I also have a few other oddly shaped items, cardboard multi-layered topper displays, etc. and some promo buttons, bookmarks, etc. from that same time period. I can come up with a full list but wasn't sure if this is the proper place to post them.

thanks
    David

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Yes I am interested. I collect promo items. And welcome to the forum.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi David, welcome to TDT.org.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

$1100 + shipping. Hi all, been taking some mild mannered "heat" and one downright nasty comment re: the price of this book. Feel free to make reasonable offers to roy@badmoonbooks.com
    Dark Tower: Gunslinger, 1st printing. One of the nicest copies I have had the pleasure of selling. Purchased new at Barnes and Noble and stored in Bro-Dart protector which has been removed and replaced. Stunning, unread book crisp and unmarked in a beautiful dustjacket with a "whisper" barely noticeable wear to head/heel of spine. IF INTERESTED, EMAIL ME AT [email]ROY@BADMOONBOOKS.COM[/email.

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing to the glory to be revealed in us Romans 8:18

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by badmoonbooks View Post
    One of the nicest copies I have had the pleasure of selling. Purchased new at Barnes and Noble and stored in Bro-Dart protector which has been removed and replaced. Stunning, unread book crisp and unmarked in a beautiful dustjacket with a "whisper" barely noticeable wear to head/heel of spine. IF INTERESTED, EMAIL ME AT ROY@BADMOONBOOKS.COM, I check email often, this site, rarely... $1,750.00 Pay Pal, friend/family. $20 priority mail with insurance. (domestic, intl, quoted)

Do we get a clue as to what the book is?

Goldmember badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough badmoonbooks will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Do pics not show up? ALso description?
    I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing to the glory to be revealed in us Romans 8:18

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by badmoonbooks View Post
    Do pics not show up? ALso description?
    they do now. before they were not.

Gunslinger awesome!

Country
    Country Flag

Is this signed?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by eusdawb View Post
    Hi everyone. New to the forum but not to collecting SK promos. I started collecting book promos back around the time IT was published and was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying the lot of them. I can take some pictures but have to dig them out from under the bed first. I mainly have large blow ups of several books like IT, Eyes of the Dragon, Needful Things, Dolores Claiborne, Gerald's Game, Misery, etc. I also have a few other oddly shaped items, cardboard multi-layered topper displays, etc. and some promo buttons, bookmarks, etc. from that same time period. I can come up with a full list but wasn't sure if this is the proper place to post them.

thanks
    David

The best thread to post promo items is:

Stephen King promotional items

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks
    David
    I am interested as well!

My Mood
    Amused

The Gunslinger for sale is NOT signed...

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Talisman / Black House Gift Set #PC - $90 + shipping

I have this listed on ebay too and there are some pictures there
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It - first edition, NF- (I think), unclipped jacket, minor crease down the spine/DJ. See pictures:

Vibrant colours on the DJ:

$800. Includes shipping to N. America and PayPal fees. If this sells today or tomorrow, I could drive over to Michigan on Saturday and send it from there. That means no customs or import fees for the buyer. King signed this in front of me in Toronto.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

thanks
    David
    Hi David. I too would be interested!
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Some King ARCs up for sale.
    On Writing. Great condition. $50
    Lisey's Story. Great condition. $50
    Hearts in Atlantis. Bumped up a bit. $25
    The Dark Tower 7. Read carefully once. $125

Feel free to message me with questions. I'm happy to send pictures through email.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC SALE 2/4 SALE - MORE PROOFS

- TWTTK Scribner (F): $400

- DT II Plume Black Wrap (F): $125 SOLD
    - DT IV Grant (F): $325 SOLD
    - DT V Grant (NF): $125 SOLD
    - DT VI Grant (NF): $115 SOLD
    - DT VII Grant (VG+): $100 SOLD

Paypal Friends and Family or add 4%. US Domestic Shipping Included / Int'l split.

My Mood
    Amused

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a first printing of PET SEMATARY (1st state with 1982) and an EYES OF THE DRAGON, both are fine in fine DJ'S. Pet Sematary feels like it has hardly been opened, no flaws to the book. The DJ is as nice, with the only noticeable issue some age toning to extremities on verso, SOLID F/F. Eyes is also beautiful, with just a hint of wear at extremities. PET SEMATARY is $175; EYES is $125. EMAIL ME AT ROY@BADMOONBOOKS.COM

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Weekend sale! 10% any book in my ebay store!

See all items in the link below. PM me for details & shipping. Thanks! Just got THIS ONE in, too...

A beautiful copy of Pet Sematary! $100 PP Gift

+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 515 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 454 ... LastLast