Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 515 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,475 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting! I don't think I have ever seen a copy with that font for the title lettering before. Thanks!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Interesting! I don't think I have ever seen a copy with that font for the title lettering before. Thanks!
    Bob,
    I think the confusion may be just around the gold. If you look closely it appears the printer was just off when it printed the gold color on it. On the spine of #2 you can see where the D bled into the E of Dead. To me they look the same font just bad coloring.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I mentioned the printing alignment in the description (preceding the picture)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I ask that we curtail the discussions about Lot Guy (Matt).
    Thanks.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

11/1 AKC SALE!!!

- Flatsigned FINDERS KEEPERS w/CD slipcase (F/F): $325
    - Remarqued (Glen Chadbourne) PS Gift Edition of CARRIE (F/F): $75

Paypal via Friends and Family OR add 4%. US Shipping Included / Int'l Shipping Actual.

Long Days and Pleasant Nights....

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Have some reading copies of King books. Free to a good home - just cover shipping and they're yours. All have some wear. Willing to send as a group or individually.

Tommyknockers, 1st edition HC w/dustjacket
    Dolores Claiborne, 1st edition HC w/dustjacket
    Needful Things, 1st edition HC w/dustjacket
    Cell, 1st edition HC w/dustjacket
    Hearts in Atlantis, 1st edition HC w/dustjacket
    Lisey's Story, 1st edition HC w/dustjacket
    Gerald's Game, 1st edition HC w/dustjacket
    Four Past Midnight, BCE HC
    The Dark Half, BCE HC
    Under the Dome, Trade PB

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Cycle of the Werewolf S/L (#341 of 350) $1400 NOW $1200

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    For someone to buy this they would need to see a picture showing the spine against the rest of the dustjacket. 95% of these are faded.

This looks like a great copy, but if you look closely, it is spine faded...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...EAAOSwT6pV6LGy

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Have some reading copies of King books. Free to a good home - just cover shipping and they're yours. All have some wear. Willing to send as a group or individually.

Tommyknockers, 1st edition HC w/dustjacket
    Dolores Claiborne, 1st edition HC w/dustjacket
    Needful Things, 1st edition HC w/dustjacket
    Cell, 1st edition HC w/dustjacket
    Hearts in Atlantis, 1st edition HC w/dustjacket
    Lisey's Story, 1st edition HC w/dustjacket
    Gerald's Game, 1st edition HC w/dustjacket
    Four Past Midnight, BCE HC
    The Dark Half, BCE HC
    Under the Dome, Trade PB
    That's a great offer jsweet! and perhaps someone here has taken advantage of it. I would say that many of us are chasing those mint copies. When I find my own upgrade copies, I find that the Facebook groups are a great place to giveaway the freebie offers. Lots of brand new readers there that are very appreciative of getting the books, and even the non-pristine starter 1st editions that begin the next generation of SK collectors. You should be able to give them away very quickly there to some highly enthusiastic, young SK readers!

So if you aren't getting interest here, I'd say to try offering them there and you'd get rid of them pretty quickly to the new SK fans that we need as we all age right along with King.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default For Sale: UK Trade editions

Below is one of my "Non-Signed" 1st/1st trade book cabinets.
    If you are interested in any of the "UK editions only" please contact me with an offer.
    None of the UK's are price clipped.
    Thanks
    Richard

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a Whelan coming this week to me. It really is an AMAZING piece. It is a King inspired Halloween piece. Big at 16x20 for the image and it is framed. I would be keeping this no question but a piece I commissioned is done and well.. i was not ready for it, so I think I am going to sell this. The painting is full color oil on canvas and the price is deadly at $3100! It will include shipping to US or Canada. If your interested and have wanted a cool Whelan this could be the piece. As always, I am opened to a partial trade as well. If I can help someone get one of Micheal's pieces.. I darn well will If you want to chat more or see a picture PM me and hopefully I can help!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Acquired a battered ex-lib (1st/1st) of Carrie on the cheap (very cheap) with the page block removed. Cloth cover/dust jacket are both worn, but serviceable. Perhaps someone would like to give a shot at restoring it/turning it into a special one-of-a-kind project? LMK. Happy to let it go at a low cost.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    For someone to buy this they would need to see a picture showing the spine against the rest of the dustjacket. 95% of these are faded.

This looks like a great copy, but if you look closely, it is spine faded...

I'll add another one later that includes the spine.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Many thanks to the buyer of my copy of The Stand, really helped my friend out
    I'm steadily looking to sell the rest of my collectible books.
    Pre-publication signed US 1st Dead Zone. Book in G, DJ in VG condition.
    Lisey's Story US ARC flatsigned NF
    The Shining Limited edition case Letter E (picture below)

1st US The Shining NF
    Dolso wooden slipcase for The Stand

Is there anyone interested in the S/L of Knowing Darkness by Centipede Press?
    Also I have a S/L of Joe Hill's Gunpowder #3/200 F (I spoke to Joe last weekend and he'll be concentrating on the series in the next 18 months of so)
    And the samplers of Joe's next novel 'The Fireman'

Pm or email me dip_dab@hotmail.co.uk
    Many thanks
    Tom

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Adding pics showing spine and cover for CotW S/L.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have 2 items forsale:
    1) Dead Zone first edition dustjacket for $50. I would say near fine condition with very small chip to top right of spine, but much better than many I have seen on collectors' copies over the years.
    2) Collector's case for The Stand (white) for $150.
    Photos on request. Pls email me at paulhalucha@gmail.com.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have a Whelan coming this week to me. It really is an AMAZING piece. It is a King inspired Halloween piece. Big at 16x20 for the image and it is framed. I would be keeping this no question but a piece I commissioned is done and well.. i was not ready for it, so I think I am going to sell this. The painting is full color oil on canvas and the price is deadly at $3100! It will include shipping to US or Canada. If your interested and have wanted a cool Whelan this could be the piece. As always, I am opened to a partial trade as well. If I can help someone get one of Micheal's pieces.. I darn well will If you want to chat more or see a picture PM me and hopefully I can help!!!!
    Well another bill just slapped me in the face (lol it is King related and I will share when arrives!) so I am adding a picture of this piece and someone is going to get a steal of a deal!!! FREE Shipping... AND $2750 for this!!!!!! Here is a pic... cool as hell! The piece is called: "Trick or Treat"

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well another bill just slapped me in the face (lol it is King related and I will share when arrives!) so I am adding a picture of this piece and someone is going to get a steal of a deal!!! FREE Shipping... AND $2750 for this!!!!!! Here is a pic... cool as hell! The piece is called: "Trick or Treat"

Man I hope you are my secret santa! What's $2700 between friends

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Kris,
    You say this piece is King inspired. How does it relate to King? I'm drawing a blank trying to make the connection.

I do like it a lot though.

Country
    Country Flag

Kris,
    You say this piece is King inspired. How does it relate to King? I'm drawing a blank trying to make the connection.
    I was as well Bob to be honest. The owner told me that it was and I asked him how so and he said cause it is horror themed. Either way its a real cool looking piece and would be keeping it for the price but I was hit with three commissions that got done at the same time by other artists. Some I have been working on for nearly a year!!!!! Hopefully someone takes advantage of it
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sometimes I worry about you Kris, sometimes I worry an awful lot. (That's surely a rusty paraphrase from a decaying mind, but your rooms and hallways have got to be rather nightmarish!.....in a good way!)
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really need to move some stuff to free up some cash. I have these two books available. Hit me up!!

Doctor Sleep CD Gift Edition - never read condition with a brodart cover. beautiful - $100 shipped
    Wind Through the Keyhole Grant Artist Signed Edition - never read condition. perfect - $75 shipped

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Sometimes I worry about you Kris, sometimes I worry an awful lot. (That's surely a rusty paraphrase from a decaying mind, but your rooms and hallways have got to be rather nightmarish!.....in a good way!)
    hahahaha I do have some cool, scary art yep All in one room though! I WOULD be keeping this if all these artist commissions didn't come due in like 2 days. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

If these interest you, feel free to contact me. I expect these will sell on eBay, but if you want them you're welcome to them. I'm sorry I can't discount them further for you guys. I'll cover Priority Mail shipping in the US. If International, we'll figure something out together.

The Wind Through The Keyhole UK S/L #52/100 Fine condition. $375 PP Goods & Services. PENDING

Mr. Mercedes - Flatsigned Trade Paperback 2nd printing. Small thumb crease on cover. $250 PP Goods & Services.

More standard photos HERE.
    More pictures HERE, including the thumb crease.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    If these interest you, feel free to contact me. I expect these will sell on eBay, but if you want them you're welcome to them. I'm sorry I can't discount them further for you guys. I'll cover Priority Mail shipping in the US. If International, we'll figure something out together.

The Wind Through The Keyhole UK S/L #52/100 Fine condition. $375 PP Goods & Services.

Mr. Mercedes - Flatsigned Trade Paperback 2nd printing. Small thumb crease on cover. $250 PP Goods & Services.

More standard photos HERE.
    More pictures HERE, including the thumb crease.
    Sent you PM on WTTKH

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 515 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 389 439 ... LastLast