Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 515 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,175 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Cemetery Dance/PS Publishing A Book of Horrors Deluxe Limited Edition.

Artwork by Les Edwards.

This deluxe edition was only produced in a 100 copy print run. Though only 83 copies were sold to the public as 17 were distributed to contributors. This is copy #10.

Signed by all the contributors including Stephen King.

There is a very small split to the inside top right corner of the traycase (see photo below), but this is hardly noticeable. The book is in fine and unread condition.

This copy features two remarques created by Les Edwards, including one which is inscribed.

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY STUNNING EDITION!!!

Please PM me with offers. I will consider a trade.

I have attached some photos below...

Any questions, please ask!

Many thanks!

Definitely a nice book !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed 1st Edition of Finders Keepers with newspaper from after the event, plus copy of ticket and bookmark.
    I will also add a Finders Keepers Promotional Broadside.
    $475 plus shipping

S/L Dark Tower 2 (beautiful copy)
    $925 plus shipping

Frankenstein S/L
    $650 plus shipping

Signed Joyland 1st Edition Paperback
    $195 (or $225 with slipcase) plus shipping

Signed Revival in CD Slipcase
    $220 plus shipping

Finders Keepers Broadside
    $25 plus shipping

Fantasy and Science Fiction December 1990 S/L
    $175 plus shipping

Doctor Sleep sleepmask and Ghost Brothers program.
    $25 shipped in the US

Signed oversized paperback of On Writing
    2nd printing. Fine Condition.
    Obtained in Bridgton, Maine recently during FINDERS KEEPERS signing.
    $130 plus shipping

Signed 1st Edition Hardback of From a Buick 8
    $225 plus shipping

Signed 1st Edition of Everything's Eventual
    Very tough title to find signed
    VG/NF condition
    $375 plus shipping

EMAIL ME for pictures or info.

Thanks
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Folks, somebody in the market for fine/fine a matching Set of PS Pub. Carrie & Thinner #20 ?
    If yes, let me know!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Cemetery Dance/PS Publishing A Book of Horrors Deluxe Limited Edition.

Artwork by Les Edwards.

This deluxe edition was only produced in a 100 copy print run. Though only 83 copies were sold to the public as 17 were distributed to contributors. This is copy #10.

Signed by all the contributors including Stephen King.

There is a very small split to the inside top right corner of the traycase (see photo below), but this is hardly noticeable. The book is in fine and unread condition.

This copy features two remarques created by Les Edwards, including one which is inscribed.

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY STUNNING EDITION!!!

Please PM me with offers. I will consider a trade.

I have attached some photos below...

Many thanks!

*** A VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE ON THIS LISTING! ***

Thank you to everyone who has contacted me about this book.... I have had loads of interest and offers on this over the past week!!!

However, I have now managed to source a new traycase for this book, to replace the one that is currently shown as being slightly damaged in the photo.

The brand new traycase is currently in the process of being shipped over to me from the US; and once it arrives, I will post new photos to show that my edition no longer has any damage...

In the interest of fairness to all parties, I am therefore postponing any potential sale or trade of this book until the new traycase arrives and I can post photos of it on this thread.

Feel free to PM me with any new offers or suggestions you might have for a possible trade, but please understand that I cannot agree to anything definitively until the new traycase arrives and I am happy that it is in flawless condition....

Many thanks!

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure about some of these prices so please PM offers or make suggestions. PayPal Gift. Actual shipping costs. Pics if wanted. Thanks.

I won't be able to check my messages or be online 24/7. Probably just once a day.

King
    Stephen King's The Stand Portfolio by Berni Wrightson ($100)
    Es (German Limited of It) (#121 of 250) ($900)
    Cujo Limited (#143 of 750) ($800)
    The Shining (1st UK HB) ($300)
    Fear Itself Signed Edition ($230)
    Desperation Limited (#1478 of 2050) ($350)
    Prime Evil Limited (#870 of 1000) ($400)
    Kingdom Of Fear Presentation Copy & Limited (#196 of 500) ($100 ea)
    Bare Bones Limited (#48 of 1000) ($100)
    Masques II (LTD edition #44 of 300) ($100)
    Thinner (1st ed HB of 26,000 as Bachman) ($150)
    Dolores Claiborne (1st UK LTD edition HB of 2000) ($85)
    Reign of Fear (LTD edition #273 of 500) ($100)
    Feast of Fear (LTD edition #287 of 600) ($50)

Non-King
    Wally Wood's Weird Sex Fantasy EC Portfolio ($200)

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Carrie 1/1 - $1050 in F/NF+ via pp gift with free U.S. media mail shipping.

Very high res pics can be emailed or...lower res at:

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...ry.php?cat=761

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Signed Limiteds
    -Dolan's Cadillac 1/250 NF $630
    -FAB8 Lettered PC $1,100.00 fine book in fine traycase
    -Secretary of Dreams Matching numbers $725.00 OBO
    -Desperation $260.00
    -Under The Dome UK 1/200 $175.00 Sold
    -Under The Dome US Signed Limited
    $225.00 Sold
    -Joyland Signed Limited $299.00
    -Joyland First Edition signed $169.00

Proofs
    -Everything's Eventual Proof fine $140.00
    -Regulators error state NF $150.00
    -Bag Of Bones Manuscript galley $280.00
    -Finders Keepers UK $220.00
    -STORM OF THE CENTURY UNCUT GALLEY MANUSCRIPT RARE IN CUSTOM SLIPCASE $900.00Sold

First Editions
    Gunslinger NF book in VG Dust Jacket $630.00

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Salems lot, second state (Cody error) - excellent shape, no rips or tears in the DJ. I'd say conservatively vg plus/vg plus. Comes with aftermarket traycase from the Collector - 900

Mr mercedes flat signed on the front second title page. Slightly bumped bottom spine. Otherwise fine condition. Comes with aftermarket slipcase from CD - 800

Finders keepers flat signed with proof (ticket, newspaper, photos) fine condition. Will forward aftermarket slipcase when received - 475

Gunslinger first edition with aftermarket slipcase. Signed and remarqued (ka symbol) by Whelan. Very fine condition, no noticeable defects - 925

Pp gift or add 3 percent for good and services. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Joyland s/l with slipcase - fine - 325

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

PM sent Jay a little bit ago

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Finders Keepers Broadside $30 Shipped in the US.

Doctor Sleep S/L $500 plus shipping.

Signed 1st of Finders Keepers $450 plus shipping.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Carrie (1st/1st; VG+): $750 PP Gift.

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

I unfortunately need to liquidate some funds quickly... I have $350 in Cemetery Dance gift certs. A couple of denominations totaling $350. Have emails and other info for proof of purchase if needed. Please PM offers. Thanks!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a long list of books for sale I am willing to part with, if interested. They are all in fine condition unless noted, PM me with sensible offers. PLEASE NOTE I AM UK-BASED, SHIPPING WILL BE HIGHER.
    I am selling due to now being surplus to my collecting goals and I may have the opportunity to purchase a couple of very very rare books which I need some funds for.

STEPHEN KING

'Salem's Lot - Centipede Press Gift edition still sealed in original shrinkwrap with Collector's Traycase (with one bumped corner) with a full set of prints and an additional partial set of three duplicate prints. $750 OBO
    Carrie CD Gift edition - $50
    Faithful Gift Edition - $50
    The Dark Tower Concordance (Unrevised) - CD Lettered Edition
    The Non-fiction - CD Numbered Edition
    The Best American Short Stories 2007 - Flatsigned by Stephen King (a little crinkling in binding base of spine and small bump top of spine) - $100

CLIVE BARKER

The Scarlet Gospels - UK Red Edged Limited Edition - $35
    The Scarlet Gospels - UK Uncorrected Proof (NF condition) - $55
    The Scarlet Gospels - UK Uncorrected Proof (Good Condition) - $15
    The Midnight Meat Train - US Deluxe Edition (One of 66 copies) - $200
    Spook City Anthology - UK PS Traycased edition - Subscriber Lettered C (1 of 200) $150

BRAM STOKER

Dracula - King's Way Press Royal Edition - Lettered edition Limited to 26 - $350 OBO

DEAN KOONTZ

False Memory - CD Lettered Edition PC copy - $450 OBO
    Lightning - Lettered Edition - Leather bound 1 of 26 - $1400 OBO
    The Good Guy - Charnel House Lettered Edition 1 of 26 - $1500 OBO
    The Darkest Evening of the Year - Charnel House Lettered Edition 1 of 26 - $1500 OBO
    The Key to Midnight - Dark Harvest Lettered Edition 1 of 52 - $400
    The House Of Thunder - Dark Harvest Lettered Edition 1 of 52 - $400
    The Servants Of Twilight - Dark Harvest Lettered Edition 1 of 52 - $400
    Shadow Fires - Dark Harvest Lettered Edition 1 of 52 - $400

I also have copies of S/Ls of:
    The Key to Midnight (Some sun fading spine)
    The Eyes Of Darkness
    The House Of Thunder,
    The Servants Of Twilight,
    Twilight Eyes (Deluxe set 1 of 50 - with NO original artwork) $350 OBO
    The Bad Place (minor fraying of cloth on slipcase),
    Cold Fire,
    Hideaway,
    Dragon Tears,
    Mr. Murder,
    Strange Highways (Edgewear and a couple of small tears to DJ),
    Fear Nothing,
    Seize The Night,
    False Memory,
    From The Corner Of His Eye,
    The Face,
    Life Expectancy,
    The Taking,
    The Husband.

I have a full set of Odd Thomas Signed Limited Editions - not matching - two different numbers due to the reduction in limitation of later books.

OTHER ANTHOLOGY

Faerie Tales - UK PS tray cased edition limited to 200. This is a lettered Subsciber copy Letter C (issue price $385) - $230

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Promo package bundle.

One Ghost Brothers of Darkland County Program
    One Doctor Sleep Sleep Mask
    One Tube of Duma Key Tennis Balls
    One Finders Keepers Broadside
    $65 shipped in the US

Gunslinger Born comics 1-5 in fine condition.
    $20 shipped in the US
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a steal.
    Just your balls alone are worth $65 shipped (must be hard to part with them).

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PS anniversary gift set - Christine, pet sematary, Carrie , Thinner - matching number (except Christine) all Fine.

Roadwork UK NEL first edition VG

PayPal gift preferred. Free US shipping

PM if interested.

Thanks

John F. Kennedy Shining19 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Pensive

I know this is probably in the wrong thread but does anyone here have the PS Anniversary of Pet Sem #505? I have 501 but the rest 505. I'd pay shipping for both to swap so I can have a matched set.

thanks

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Shining19 View Post
    I know this is probably in the wrong thread but does anyone here have the PS Anniversary of Pet Sem #505? I have 501 but the rest 505. I'd pay shipping for both to swap so I can have a matched set.

thanks
    I'd check eBay and even ask some of the sellers if no one here does. I'm #289 so I don't.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That's a steal.
    Just your balls alone are worth $65 shipped (must be hard to part with them).
    In one thought it is a legit response. In another, it is damn hysterical!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Not sure about some of these prices so please PM offers or make suggestions. PayPal Gift. Actual shipping costs. Pics if wanted. Thanks.

I won't be able to check my messages or be online 24/7. Probably just once a day.

King
    Es (German Limited of It) (#121 of 250) ($900)
    Cujo Limited (#143 of 750) ($800)
    Desperation Limited (#1478 of 2050) ($350)

Non-King
    Wally Wood's Weird Sex Fantasy EC Portfolio ($200)
    please make offers. i am completely broke and living in my car with no gas or money.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by Jay127 View Post
    Salems lot, second state (Cody error) - excellent shape, no rips or tears in the DJ. I'd say conservatively vg plus/vg plus. Comes with aftermarket traycase from the Collector - 900

Mr mercedes flat signed on the front second title page. Slightly bumped bottom spine. Otherwise fine condition. Comes with aftermarket slipcase from CD - 800

Finders keepers flat signed with proof (ticket, newspaper, photos) fine condition. Will forward aftermarket slipcase when received - 475

Gunslinger first edition with aftermarket slipcase. Signed and remarqued (ka symbol) by Whelan. Very fine condition, no noticeable defects - 925

Pp gift or add 3 percent for good and services. Thanks!
    Mr mercedes sold. Open to reasonable offers on others.
    Also have joyland s/l in slipcase, fine, asking 325; flat signed firsts of dr sleep and revival, with slipcases, fine, asking 200 each.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post

King
    Es (German Limited of It) (#121 of 250) ($900) no longer for sale
    Cujo Limited (#143 of 750) ($800) pending purchase
    Desperation Limited (#1478 of 2050) ($350) pending purchase

Non-King
    Wally Wood's Weird Sex Fantasy EC Portfolio ($200) singed by Wally Wood and numbered of 2000
    Thanks for the offers everyone.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Carrie (1st/1st; VG): $650 PP Gift. PICS
    Desperation (1st/1st) Inscribed: $300 PP Gift. PICS
    The Dark Half (1st/1st; FINE): $10 PP Gift. PICS
    Thinner (1st/1st; NF): $85 PP Gift. PICS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 515 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast