Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 515 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,125 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    For sale

- Blockade Billy s/l $750
    - UK WTTK s/l $400 (number 69 of 200)

Both $1100 plus I will split shipping 50/50 anywhere in the world from NZ (shipping to be paid in full if just wanting one book). Please add 3% if you would prefer not to pay via PP Gift.
    Just bumping this as it got left behind with the PayPal chat.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    I am a long time lurker on this site based in the UK. I list these books for sale following some advice from Stroppy Goblin and Mr Rabbit Trick. Unfortunately I have to sell my collection for financial reasons. I have photos of these books. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested. I realise that postage across the Atlantic is problematic.

Colorado Kid PS Publishing - SOLD
    A Life In The Cinema - $130 - £85
    Joyland - $320 - £200
    Borderlands 5 - $180 - $115
    He Is Legend - $150 - £100
    The Killer Inside Me PC - $110 - £70
    Doctor Sleep UK 1 of 200 - $450 - £290
    Desperation - $300 - £195
    Black House - $275 - £175
    Insomnia - SOLD
    From A Buick 8 - $450 - £290
    Salems Lot Centipede Press - $2000 - £1280 (Black)
    Prime Evil Grant - $250 - £160
    Dandelion Wine PS signed by Bradbury and King - SOLD
    Under The Dome UK signed by King with cards - $250 - £160
    Song of Susannah Grant - $400 - £255
    Dark tower VII Grant - $400 - £255
    TWTTK Grant - $1000 - £640
    Ideal Genuine Man - $130 - £85
    Quietly Now - $130 - £85
    The Poet intro by King - $150 - £95

Thanks
    Jon
    I have just attempted to post pictures of some of these on a collection thread if anyone is interested.

Jon

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Jon I sent you a private message.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Signed Doctor Sleep with CD slipcase. Free shipping to N. America. $180.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

- S/L Talisman, S/L Black House and Gift Set; Matching Set #1090: $750.00 WHOA!!!!!

US Shipping Included / Int'l Actual. Payment via Paypal Gift or Buyer adds 4%

Set contains minor flaws and is priced to sell. PM for pics!
    Now on betts for $1100. Wish I'd got it here...

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

- S/L Talisman, S/L Black House and Gift Set; Matching Set #1090: $750.00 WHOA!!!!!

This set has now been Upgraded with perfect cases which is where the flaws had been with this set

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Just in:

Includes publisher's letter. This copy lightly and carefully read, and shows light handling and light wear to edges, most notably at base of spine and rear bottom right, which show very small loss of surface. Spine is straight and book is unmarked inside or out. A very nice copy with no major issues, not flawless but as good or better than most proofs that we see.

Sale is private, and price to include payment via PayPal invoice and Priority Mail boxed and insured shipping. Inquiries, questions and offers via PM only, please, and please include ZIP code for shipping estimate.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Friends,

I have the following for sale/reduced prices:

The Dark Tower Lithographic print from Michael Whelan. Signed numbered limited edition. This is #27/500. The price I'm asking is: $140 US Paypal Gift. If you're in the US, I'll pay for the shipping. If you're outside the US, I'll pay half the shipping price. Please PM me, or email me--email would be best--at beneadsfiction@gmail.com. SOLD!

Also, I have another copy of the Artist Edition of The Dark Tower 7: The Dark Tower for $65 US Paypal Gift. Book and DJ are in Fine condition.

And last but not least, I have a copy of The Dark Tower 4: Wizard & Glass, First Grant Edition Hardcover for sale: $75 US Paypal Gift. If you live in the US, I'll pay shipping. If you live outside the US, I'll pay half the shipping costs.

Thanks!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

This set has now been Upgraded with perfect cases which is where the flaws had been with this set
    Looks good deal now but....wish I had got to it here. My aim is still the one with the artists signatures. One day.

Edited to add... Doctor sleep us sl for sale. $500 ppal gift plus postage.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mkb.redux View Post
    Just in:

Includes publisher's letter. This copy lightly and carefully read, and shows light handling and light wear to edges, most notably at base of spine and rear bottom right, which show very small loss of surface. Spine is straight and book is unmarked inside or out. A very nice copy with no major issues, not flawless but as good or better than most proofs that we see.

Sale is private, and price to include payment via PayPal invoice and Priority Mail boxed and insured shipping. Inquiries, questions and offers via PM only, please, and please include ZIP code for shipping estimate.
    --SOLD.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    PM sent

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed oversized paperback of On Writing.

2nd printing.

Fine Condition.

Obtained in Bridgton, Maine recently during FINDERS KEEPERS signing.

$130 plus shipping.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Friends,

Following the new guidelines for this thread, I'll keep it simple: I've lowered the price on The Dark Tower print you can see above. The price is now: $120 US Paypal Gift. Shipping in the US is free. If you're outside the US, I'll pay half the shipping. SOLD!

Thanks!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Slipcase for Salem's Lot gift edition - $50 + shipping

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure I was aware of this slipcase. Do you know who made it, or where it comes from?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    PM sent
    Gone baby gone.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Not sure I was aware of this slipcase. Do you know who made it, or where it comes from?
    I bought it recently from Lot Guy. I wasn't familiar with it either, but it has the same quality as the traycase.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay thanks.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I updated my earlier post for the Salem's Lot gift edition slipcase. It should have read $50.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I bought it recently from Lot Guy. I wasn't familiar with it either, but it has the same quality as the traycase.
    I'm not sure who the maker was? It came with a copy I bought from Sirfolio16 a year or two ago?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

SALE PENDING

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really nice inscribed copy of Desperation (1st/1st): $400 (PP Gift)

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

SALE PENDING
    If your pending sale should fall through, I'm interested. Thanks!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=bdwyer19;941428]
    SOLD!

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

I am a long time lurker on this site based in the UK. I list these books for sale following some advice from Stroppy Goblin and Mr Rabbit Trick. Unfortunately I have to sell my collection for financial reasons. I have photos of these books. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested. I realise that postage across the Atlantic is problematic.

Colorado Kid PS Publishing - SOLD
    A Life In The Cinema - $130 - £85
    Joyland - $320 - £200
    Borderlands 5 - $180 - $115
    He Is Legend - SOLD
    The Killer Inside Me PC - $110 - £70
    Doctor Sleep UK 1 of 200 - $450 - £290
    Desperation - $300 - £195
    Black House - SOLD
    Insomnia - SOLD
    From A Buick 8 - $450 - £290
    Salems Lot Centipede Press - $2000 - £1280 (Black)
    Prime Evil Grant - $250 - £160
    Dandelion Wine PS signed by Bradbury and King - SOLD
    Under The Dome UK signed by King with cards - $250 - £160
    Song of Susannah Grant - $400 - £255
    Dark tower VII Grant - $400 - £255
    TWTTK Grant - $1000 - £640
    Ideal Genuine Man - $130 - £85
    Quietly Now - SOLD
    The Poet intro by King - $150 - £95

Thanks
    Jon
    I have just attempted to post pictures of some of these on a collection thread if anyone is interested.

Jon
    Updated what is left. Am open to discussion of prices.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 515 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 425 ... LastLast