Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 515 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 7,976 to 8,000 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    original The Star Invaders stolen from King's house? but I have no idea about the other 2...
    He can't get that. I have it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    original The Star Invaders stolen from King's house? but I have no idea about the other 2...
    You have the original? Geez brother.. what would the value of that be??? If you could place one on it!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    You have the original? Geez brother.. what would the value of that be??? If you could place one on it!
    Quite a lot less than the story, "Mr. Rabbit Trick".

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Actually, I believe that there are several stories about that rabbit.
    From Justin's book : "This is a series of five short stories about “Mr. Rabbit Trick” that King wrote for his mother when he was six years old. [...]"
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmm, what's one of the most expensive King books....I'm placing my bet on an asbestos Firestarter or since AKC mentions an EPIC revelation, a lettered set of DT books
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Hmm, what's one of the most expensive King books....I'm placing my bet on an asbestos Firestarter or since AKC mentions an EPIC revelation, a lettered set of DT books
    No such thing as a lettered set of DT books.. only the Gunslinger... that cannot be it. BUT... it has to be huge.. and BIGGER than a Firestarter... I mean he has sold a TON of high end stuff... loving the guess work here though. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking King was wrapping up a new novel in one of those Arkansas mountain cabins, left the cabin, had an accident, AKC kidnapped him, and is holding him hostage.

Wait????? Why does this sound familiar.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    No such thing as a lettered set of DT books.. only the Gunslinger... that cannot be it. BUT... it has to be huge.. and BIGGER than a Firestarter... I mean he has sold a TON of high end stuff... loving the guess work here though. lol
    I agree it's BIGGER........

John F. Kennedy Shining19 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Pensive

I'm guessing holographic manuscript but he probably got Michael Whelan to paint his family portrait.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think first item will be that he bought the movie rights to the DT series. The second is a contract with Netflix to make them. The third will be a deal for the lead role.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a kidney isn't it?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

My guess is some whelan originals.

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe it is like Finders Keepers... BUT King gave him his last DT novel... for him to read and keep till King's passing...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    I think first item will be that he bought the movie rights to the DT series. The second is a contract with Netflix to make them. The third will be a deal for the lead role.
    or perhaps he has worked out a deal with Volo Auto Museum to buy "Christine" upon her return with Dashboard Autographed by King
    http://www.nwherald.com/2015/07/30/v...-king/abc1h6p/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    or perhaps he has worked out a deal with Volo Auto Museum to but Christine upon her return with Dashboard Autographed by King
    http://www.nwherald.com/2015/07/30/v...-king/abc1h6p/
    now that be cool!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

'Salem's Lot DJ

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    'Salem's Lot DJ
    Yes!!!! The one where there were like 4 made. I read an article online about it. The value is no less the $40,000 and upwards of $60,000. I'll look for the article.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    'Salem's Lot DJ
    Yes!!!! The one where there were like 4 made. I read an article online about it. The value is no less the $40,000 and upwards of $60,000. I'll look for the article.
    http://www.abebooks.com/books/jerusa...hen-king.shtml
    Here it is, but another articles never mentioned 20K
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

'Salem's Lot DJ
    I hope you are right
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

'Salem's Lot DJ
    I cannot see this being worth anywheres near that much. I know Bob has one... I wonder if he would mind chiming in here to give what he believes to be the value....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Confused

'Salem's Lot DJ
    I cannot see this being worth anywheres near that much. I know Bob has one... I wonder if he would mind chiming in here to give what he believes to be the value....
    Someone on here has 1 of 4?! Well, I would love to hear what they had to say. Like the article mentioned, someone did offer the one owner 40K for it and he turned them down.

Country
    Country Flag

'Salem's Lot DJ
    Someone on here has 1 of 4?! Well, I would love to hear what they had to say. Like the article mentioned, someone did offer the one owner 40K for it and he turned them down.
    There was more than 4... there was a whole run done if I am not mistaken. Apparently the majority went in the garbage.. so "they" say. There is probably more out there than that I bet... and yes at least ONE member here has it if not two...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Confused

Thanks for the input Webstar! So perhaps this infamous dust jacket is similar to the bootleg of Misery from Germany where a shipment was "confiscated" and MIA. I read that somewhere, but you can't believe everything you read.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

At least three members here have one. Bob and Steve posted pics in their collection threads, the third one is mentioned in a few older posts but I don't think the owner ever confirmed it (but I'm pretty sure he owns it). If you search a bit, you can find everything there is to know about the first state DJ here on the forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 515 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 420 ... LastLast