Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 515 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 7,926 to 7,950 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC UPDATE:

Fellow collectors....I have come across an opportunity to potentially acquire an extremely unique piece and, as a result, may be looking to offload the specific portion of my collection that includes the more commonly found #'d S/Ls. If you need a particular S/L but have been unable to find one at a competitive market price, please send me a PM.

Note that I have a #'d version of every S/L that was published in the US for all King books. This does not include anthologies or publications written in support of King's works.

Thanks!

AKC

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

PRICES TODAY ONLY!!

Looking to raise some funds for a potential purchase. Have a few things available:

PS Publishing Anniversary Set - All #14 all Fine, Includes Carrie, Pet Semetary, Christine, Thinner (both variants, 2nd is #15) will also include BOTH variants of Skeleton Crew (#14 & #15) on release - $800
    A lIfe in the Cinema Signed Lettered (PC copy w/o CD as issued) $200 SOLD!
    UK Gift Edition of Dolores Claiborne Fine/Nr Fine - slight fading to front sticker on slipcase - $60 SOLD!
    Knowing Darkness - Fine - Smaller edition - UK ONLY due to weight - $150

Free shipping in the UK - Will split 50/50 to the US.

Prices assume PP Friends and Family - please add 3% if you want normal Paypal.

PM me if interested in anything
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    IT 25th GE F - $330 SOLD
    SIGNED Finders Keepers F - $450
    DT II proof (black with drawing) VG - $80 SOLD

FREE US shipping
    FK left

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For sale, a nice set of Cemetery Dance signed/limiteds about SKs work. All are numbered #229 and in as new/unread/fine condition. Sold as a set only, $ 325 + shipping. PP gift & will ship anywhere in the world.

Stephen King: uncollected, unpublished
    The road to the Dark Tower + chapbook The good, the bad & the ugly
    Stephen King: the non-fiction
    The Dark Tower: the complete concordance
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    For sale, a nice set of Cemetery Dance signed/limiteds about SKs work. All are numbered #229 and in as new/unread/fine condition. Sold as a set only, $ 325 + shipping. PP gift & will ship anywhere in the world.

Stephen King: uncollected, unpublished
    The road to the Dark Tower + chapbook The good, the bad & the ugly
    Stephen King: the non-fiction
    The Dark Tower: the complete concordance
    Unfortunately I don't collect books about his work. Too bad, since I already have several #229 S/Ls.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian,
    Really? I used to own the #229 DT books 5, 6, 7 and eluria but sold them to David from Betts some time ago. Still have other #229 books in my collection
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    PRICES TODAY ONLY!!

Looking to raise some funds for a potential purchase. Have a few things available:

PS Publishing Anniversary Set - All #14 all Fine, Includes Carrie, Pet Semetary, Christine, Thinner (both variants, 2nd is #15) will also include BOTH variants of Skeleton Crew (#14 & #15) on release - $800
    A lIfe in the Cinema Signed Lettered (PC copy w/o CD as issued) $200 SOLD!
    UK Gift Edition of Dolores Claiborne Fine/Nr Fine - slight fading to front sticker on slipcase - $60 - SOLD on EBay
    Knowing Darkness - Fine - Smaller edition - UK ONLY due to weight - $150

Free shipping in the UK - Will split 50/50 to the US.

Prices assume PP Friends and Family - please add 3% if you want normal Paypal.

PM me if interested in anything
    Adding Artist Signed Limited PS Colorado Kid (J K Potter) . NF/Fine #59 of 333 - small stain to signature page (see photo) - $100
    Stephen King Universe Signed (by contributors) Limited #829 of 1000 - $100

Colorado Kid
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    AKC UPDATE:

Fellow collectors....I have come across an opportunity to potentially acquire an extremely unique piece and, as a result, may be looking to offload the specific portion of my collection that includes the more commonly found #'d S/Ls. If you need a particular S/L but have been unable to find one at a competitive market price, please send me a PM.

Note that I have a #'d version of every S/L that was published in the US for all King books. This does not include anthologies or publications written in support of King's works.

Thanks!

AKC
    WOW. What an incredible response from all of you crazy collectors! Fundraising efforts are off to a good start.

I will be posting a list this weekend as to what is left that will include prices. Again, I have every Limited #'d King S/L published so, if you want something prior to the weekend, let me know.

As for the "unique item" I referenced, intel to follow. I inked the deal yesterday…

Thanks to all who have inquired about available books!. I have plenty of S/L's left!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Papaseraphim >> Priest posted last week in the King Books/Items wanted thread that he was looking for a matching set. Post #4651
    Thanks ! Mail send.

Gunslinger Apprentice chrise will become famous soon enough chrise's Avatar

Hey all!
    I still have a few books that I'm looking to sell, PM me if you're interested.
    Thanks!
    Wind Though the Keyhole signed limited from Grant $1000
    11/22/63 signed limited edition with a custom traycase through The Collector $450
    (I am the only owner and the book came without the sticker from the publisher, it is in perfect condition)
    Ideal Genuine Man Signed Limited Edition (Signed by King) $150

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Desperation S/L $350.00
    Gunslinger first edition signed by Whelan with KA symbol drawing and quote both by Whelan $925.00 f/NF
    FK US Proof
    FK UK Proof
    Revival US & UK Proof
    Doctor Sleep Flatsigned with ticket $240.00
    Joyland First Edition Flatsigned $190.00
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing price on that signed Shining. So disappointed I missed that posting!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

EARLY READER COPY The Shining First edition first printing NF- in NF DJ book is stamped "Compliments of Doubleday". These were sent out to reviewers is my understanding $800.00

The PLANT 1 S/ L
    The Plant 2 S/L
    Eyes of the Dragon Read numbered for private distribution
    2 copies available:
    One to Kings writing professor at UMO
    One to an inner circle

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't seen many Blockade s/l sales and so was interested to hear what they are selling for...

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I haven't seen many Blockade s/l sales and so was interested to hear what they are selling for...
    Betts have sold 6 between $425 - $600

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

His price was fair. I recently sold a copy for $725 shipped.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    His price was fair. I recently sold a copy for $725 shipped.

Mulleins
    Fair to say that is now the recently established market value. Those have appreciated nicely since the issue price of $400!

Adding another item to the sale this weekend! S/L Stand. Box needs a little touch up on the bottom (Book and Glassine perfect) but, will be priced WELL (compared to current MV). Stay tuned and thanks to all for the interest in my S/Ls!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man that Regulators is awesome... I think that will be next on my list. After the CK sculpture, and Firestarter, and Skeleton Crew... dammit nevermind

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Man that Regulators is awesome... I think that will be next on my list. After the CK sculpture, and Firestarter, and Skeleton Crew... dammit nevermind
    SOLD!

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

okay, i need a signed FK but the depths that the Canadian dollar has sunk just doesnt permit it at the moment.
    however, i would be willing to trade a signed first of Revival AND Dr Sleep for a copy. both would come with tickets from the respective signing.
    assuming of course that there is someone with a copy that doesnt already have these. long shot but ya never know.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Revival US Proof $350
    Mr Mercedes US proof $200

Nugget Magazine - Good condition - $50
    Startling Mystery Stories - 1969 - Magazine is in good condition. Cover is in fair condition, with creases and marks. Has both staples - $ 100
    Cavalier - March 1971 - Good condition. Has decoloration in the cover - $ 50
    Cavalier - September 1972 - Good condition. One of the stapples isn't attached to cover - $ 45
    Cavalier - October 1973 - Very good condition - $ 65
    Cavalier - December 1972 - Very good condition - $ 65
    Cavalier - June 1977 - Very good condition - $ 55
    Cavalier - September 1972 - Good condition - $ 55
    Weird tales - Fall 1984 - Good condition - $ 45
    Castle Rock - February 1985 - Very good condition - $ 10
    Castle Rock - March 1985 - Good condition - $ 10
    Castle Rock - April 1985 - Good condition - $ 10
    Castle Rock - February 1987 - Small spot on cover - $ 10
    Castle Rock - April/May 1987 - Smudge on cover - $ 10
    Castle Rock - December 1986/January 1987 - Good condition - $ 10
    Castle Rock - October 1986 - Good condition - $ 10
    Castle Rock - August 1986 - Good condition - $ 10
    Castle Rock - July 1986 - Good condition - $ 10
    Castle Rock - June 1986 - Good condition - $ 10
    Castle Rock - May 1986 - Good condition - $ 10
    Castle Rock - April 1986 - Good condition - $ 10
    Castle Rock - March 1986 - Good condition - $ 10
    Castle Rock - June 1985 - Good condition - $ 10
    From a Buick 8 US proof - good condition. Spine with decoloration. $30
    He is legend Gauntlet proof - like new - $50
    Rose madder us proof - Good condition $20
    The gunslinger 2nd grant - Fair condition. DJ with marks and creases. - $100

PM for pics or questions.

Shipping from Argentina is more or less $14 per item (up to three magazines can be placed in the same package keeping the same S/H cost).
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did the following recent Betts offer sell?

(7) SALEM'S LOT S/L BLACK #86 - $2200

This is a fan favorite rare state of Salem's Lot S/L, beautifully crafted by Centipede Press many years ago. There were 300 BLACK numbered copies produced....period!
    I've got one I'll sell for $1,900. One bumped corner on case and (much smaller) on book. 50/50 shipping in U.S.

RAGE VG $390.00

GUNSLINGER FIRST FIRST NF BOOK IN NF DJ. Book is signed and doodled(KA symbol with added quote) by WHELAN $780.00. Great copy with added drawing

REVIVAL US PROOF $300.00
    REVIVAL UK PROOF $280.00
    FINDERS KEEPERS US PROOF $400.00
    FINDERS KEEPERS UK PROOF $280.00
    The Stand First Edition VG book in VG++ DJ. Dust Jacket is inscribed on inside rear flap, "For Jeff, Stephen King and dated. Nice older style signature. $350.00.
    UNDER THE DOME US SIGNED LIMITED W/CARDS $260.00
    UNDER THE DOME UK SIGNED LIMITED $190.00. Has bump, priced accordingly.
    Desperation Signed Limited $350.00
    FINDERS KEEPERS SIGNED SPINE LEAN $390.00. Priced accordingly.
    Signed Under the Dome paperback oversize first printing $159.00
    Signed by King and Straub Black House Paperback $170.00
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

GREEN MILE SIGNED LIMITED LOW NUMBER FINE $1,700.00
    Everything's Eventual Proof Fine $150.00
    Regulators Proof NF to Fine $150.00

DT I-IV FLATSIGNED PAPERBACKS IN SLIPCASE $599.00

From a Buick 8 LETTERED PC $1,200.00

'Salem's Lit First Edition Book NF(name on FFEP) 3rd State DJ good condition
    $330.00

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Did the following recent Betts offer sell?

(7) SALEM'S LOT S/L BLACK #86 - $2200

This is a fan favorite rare state of Salem's Lot S/L, beautifully crafted by Centipede Press many years ago. There were 300 BLACK numbered copies produced....period!

I've got one I'll sell for $1,900. One bumped corner on case and (much smaller) on book. 50/50 shipping in U.S.
    It didn't sell yet. He lowered the price to $2099.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 515 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 418 ... LastLast