Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 515 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,925 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I have duplicates of these Cemetery Dance slipcases. $25 each plus actual shipping in USA or International.

The Wind Through The Keyhole.
    Doctor Sleep.

Thanks.
    Dr sleep case fits a lot of other king books. And so does mr Mercedes. Finders keepers is sitting in a revival case u to it shows up

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I have duplicates of these Cemetery Dance slipcases. $25 each plus actual shipping in USA or International.

The Wind Through The Keyhole.
    Doctor Sleep.

Thanks.
    Dr sleep case fits a lot of other king books. And so does mr Mercedes. Finders keepers is sitting in a revival case u to it shows up
    That's where my FK is sitting at this very moment!

Dan

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Due to a financial emergency I am forced to sell my DT collection. I have already contacted a dealer for consignment and will probably be shipping the books to him on Monday.

I wanted to give members here a chance to acquire it (sort of keeping it in the family)

I have SL DT1-DTIIV, LSOE, WTTKH, Black House, Desperation, all same number, 186. I also have #186 LSOE gift edition with a rare Michael Whelan Doodle.

As I need the money fairly soon, I cannot accept monthly payment plan.

You can email me offers at papaseraphim@yahoo.com or if you want photos.

Never thought I would sell these books, but i have to.

Thanks,

Nick
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Papaseraphim >> Priest posted last week in the King Books/Items wanted thread that he was looking for a matching set. Post #4651
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that, Nick. Best of luck to you.

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I wish you all the best. I've had a few financial emergencies myself over the years and I know it's not pleasant at all. I hope things turn around.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Sorry to hear that, Nick. Best of luck to you.

John
    I agree.. hope all is well and your back up on your feet going back after your Holy Grail set!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gauntlet has some crazy deals on a few books and ok deals on a few others... The Sec Of Dreams matching set (lettered!) ARE UNDER priced in my opinion... by at least a grand!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Gauntlet has some crazy deals on a few books and ok deals on a few others... The Sec Of Dreams matching set (lettered!) ARE UNDER priced in my opinion... by at least a grand!
    Wishing I had $2k lying around
    Wanted:

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can I get a link?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Can I get a link?

ELIST SPECIAL:
    SPRING / SUMMER CLEANING SALE

This is part two of our spring/summer cleaning sale. We still have a few copies of some of our offerings from our last newsletter. We’re not going to lower the price to keep it fair to those who already purchased a copy. We’ll list them one more time and then put them away for at least a year.

We also have a few items we didn’t list last week. First-ordered, first-served on all of them. You can order more than one book in a single order, since there will be several titles. This week…

• We have one copy remaining of LEGACIES the Cemetery Dance signed numbered edition (yes, the book that was 12 years in the making). Two copies were sold when a customer offered a price we couldn’t say no to. We are selling this last copy for $400.
    • We have one copy of the Scribner signed limited of THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON (only 125 copies were released). This is #69. We’re selling it for $800 (less than the cover price).
    • We have several copies of the lettered edition of Cemetery Dance’s SECRETARY OF DREAMS.(1) A LETTERED copy of volumes 1 and 2 (both are letter “TT”). Both are in their original box so each will be shipped separately. $2000 for both. If no one purchases the two-book set we will sell each separately. (2) Letter “QQ” of volume 1 (also in it’s original box). We’re selling this one for $1000. (3) a “PC” copy of volume 1 (this, too, in it’s original box). We selling this for $800.
    • We have two copies of the Cemetery Dance GIDEON’S SWORD (by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child) signed limited numbered edition. We’ll take $100 for each of the copies.
    • We have one copy of the Scribner limited edition of UNDER THE DOME. We selling this one for $300. (Since we had just one copy and it didn’t sell on this we can lower the price.)
    • We have one PC copy of the Lonely Roads numbered edition of RIDING THE BULLET. We’re selling these for $200 (less than the cover price)
    • We have one remaining PC copy of the Lonely Roads lettered edition of RIDING THE BULLET. We’re selling these for $750 (the book’s cover price)

Next newsletter we’ll auction off a copy of THE DANDELION WINE two-book set (this is the one signed by Bradbury and Stephen King). I had three copies which quickly sold, but found another in my office hidden by several years of my tax returns (yes, I have books EVERYWHERE). If you want to make a pre-emptive offer it will be considered. Contact us at info@gauntletpress.com and in the subject line mention “Dandelion Wine”

To order go to the Gauntlet Press website and order Jack Ketchum’s COVER (you won’t be charged for this book). In the Comment’s section mention the name(s) of the book(s) you want and the price (for instance: “Riding The Bullet Lettered/$750"). Ignore the notice automatically generated by our server (it will not contain the title of the book or price). Your official confirmation will be signed by publisher Barry Hoffman.

Sorry, no PayPal orders accepted for this special.
    Wanted:

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What did Gauntlet sell The Dandelion Wine for a few weeks ago?? $500?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Yep. He wants more this time.. i bet ya. That is why he is taking "offers". I want the Girl WHo Loves... but I cannot alas buy anything while the dollar is like this (CAD vs US). UNLESS it is a steal...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I just checked my records and you are correct $500. i bought it and checked it off my list!

i also bought riding the bullett. i was surprised this did not sell out.

Country
    Country Flag

I just checked my records and you are correct $500. i bought it and checked it off my list!

I was close on Bullet but don't buy PC's....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

SOD 1 & 2 LETTERED
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

He was selling two the other week. You bought one and I bought the other, so he must have found another copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    NEW ITEMS ADDED
    The Plant parts 1 & 2 plus RED EOTD all inscribed to same person $9,500.00
    Mr. Mercedes oversized paperback 2nd printing flat signed to title page $280.00
    Everything's Eventual Proof Fine $145.00
    Desperation S/L Fine/Fine $295.00
    GUNSLINGER FIRST EDITION DJ UNFOLDED BRAND NEW $440.00
    Gunslinger First signed by Michael Whelan with quote and KA symbol drawing in NF DJ
    $800.00
    Revival Flatsigned in slipcase $180.00
    Black House Paperback signed by both King and Straub $180.00
    Doctor Sleep UK 1/200 S/L $290.00
    Stand First DJ VG+-NF- in Collectors traycase $400.00
    Added:

SOD 1 & 2 LETTERED pm
    Matt... I hope these are not the ones for sale from Guantlet
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Nope my set I bought the TT set on Gauntlet don't need two sets
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Country
    Country Flag

Nope my set I bought the TT set on Gauntlet don't need two sets
    Got ya!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

1 copy of Finders Keepers Signed at Maine Event. Spine lean
    $400.00

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will trade my signed Finders Keepers for an artist edition of any one of the last 3 dark Tower books (Wolves/Song of S/ The Dark Tower). Book must also be signed by SK. Please contact me at paulhalucha@gmail.com if interested.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    I will trade my signed Finders Keepers for an artist edition of any one of the last 3 dark Tower books (Wolves/Song of S/ The Dark Tower). Book must also be signed by SK. Please contact me at paulhalucha@gmail.com if interested.
    I sent a pm.
    thanks

LETTERED SET SOD 1 & 2 PC

Gunslinger First Edition First Printing Fine book in Fine DJ $840.00 OBO

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in this QPD bookclub edition of From A Buick 8. It has bookcode CN102704 and has the size of a trade paperback.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 515 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 417 ... LastLast