Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 515 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,875 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

John F. Kennedy Rugger will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to part ways with the following books. Please email steve_carleton@hotmail.com with offers if interested. These books are currently listed on ebay with pictures for your viewing. Thanks.

Carrie: The Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King (Cemetery Dance)

Gift Edition remarqued by Glenn Chadbourne
    Artist Edition remarqued by Glenn Chadbourne #37
    Deluxe Artist Lettered Edition remarqued by Glenn Chadbourne "Y"

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a nice flatsigned 1st of Cell, and am wondering if any kind member is willing to trade it for a signed Finder Keepers from the Maine event, as I was unable to go :-(
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a copy of Doctor Sleep, signed with event ticket, F/F and the CD slipcase and brodart cover. PM me with an offer if your interested... always interested in a trade or partial Thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Still have 3 copies of the Finders Keepers UK WH Smith 'purple' cover variant. $20 each plus shipping (from UK) at cost. PM me if interested.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

From A Buick 8 UK proof in NF condition - make me an offer (cash or trade)!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone in the market for a Deluxe Slipcased and Numbered Limited Edition of 400 signed (by the editor and ALL of the authors) copy of Smoke and Mirrors from Cemetery Dance? This is number 316.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

I was hesitant in posting my question here until i realized 2 important things. One is that people here seem very helpful and nonjudgmental. The other is that everyone has different levels of "collecting". Would i love any/all of the things i see offered here? Of course! Would i be just as happy upgrading my copy of The Dark Half to better than the 4th edition i have? Of course!

My question is, is there someone here that has plain old vanilla firsts that they would part with? My finances are very limited. (hence my one and probably only venture into the world of Craigslist. 2 BCE and a roached out library copy were included in the "8 books for $15" post from a lady straight of of one of Sai King's novels. Super creepy and full time smoker. Obsessed with Chinese squishy...things. "This one rises the slooowwest!

I would just like to be able to occasionaly ask for a nice copy of something and know (as i already believe) that i could trust the person on the other end to provide a square deal.

Thanks,
    Chris

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    I was hesitant in posting my question here until i realized 2 important things. One is that people here seem very helpful and nonjudgmental. The other is that everyone has different levels of "collecting". Would i love any/all of the things i see offered here? Of course! Would i be just as happy upgrading my copy of The Dark Half to better than the 4th edition i have? Of course!

My question is, is there someone here that has plain old vanilla firsts that they would part with? My finances are very limited. (hence my one and probably only venture into the world of Craigslist. 2 BCE and a roached out library copy were included in the "8 books for $15" post from a lady straight of of one of Sai King's novels. Super creepy and full time smoker. Obsessed with Chinese squishy...things. "This one rises the slooowwest!)

I would just like to be able to ask for a nice copy of something and know (as i already believe) that i could trust the person on the other end.

Thanks,
    Chris
    Chris,

Post one more time and you can receive private messages. I have a few extra firsts (including Dark Half!) that I can part with.

Dez

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

**COUGH, sure is a nice night huh? COUGH***

nope, no post count padding going on here.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Chris!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Chris, welcome to the site! You will love it here.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Chris! You will definitely see plain old vanilla firsts here. Also keep an eye on the Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales thread.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post

My question is, is there someone here that has plain old vanilla firsts that they would part with? My finances are very limited. (hence my one and probably only venture into the world of Craigslist. 2 BCE and a roached out library copy were included in the "8 books for $15" post from a lady straight of of one of Sai King's novels. Super creepy and full time smoker. Obsessed with Chinese squishy...things. "This one rises the slooowwest!

I would just like to be able to occasionaly ask for a nice copy of something and know (as i already believe) that i could trust the person on the other end to provide a square deal.

Thanks,
    Chris
    I'm sure I could help on some trade 1st editions.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, vast difference in knowledge and collecting experience, but everyone is generally very helpful and forthcoming in passing that knowledge on to others.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys
    I am looking for quite a few books at the moment. Most of them are UK editions as I have just started collecting those. The UK editions(1st/1st's) I am interested in are Firestarter, Different Seasons, Tommyknockers, Stand Complete and Uncut, Dolores Claiborne (bca), Just after Sunset, Liseys Story, Everythings Eventual, Needful Things, The Regulators, Wizard and Glass (bca), Wolves of the Calla, On Writing, Blaze, Mr Mercedes, Revival (all variants), and Finders Keepers (all variants). I realize this is a huge list and that most of these are not all too valuable. Im just trying to get them when I can (may take awhile haha) Ebay is just not very palatable to buying the UK editions. Thanks for all your help everyone. Just message me if anyone has a few of these they would be willing to part with. Thanks again and Long Days to everyone

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Hey guys
    I am looking for quite a few books at the moment. Most of them are UK editions as I have just started collecting those. The UK editions(1st/1st's) I am interested in are Firestarter, Different Seasons, Tommyknockers, Stand Complete and Uncut, Dolores Claiborne (bca), Just after Sunset, Liseys Story, Everythings Eventual, Needful Things, The Regulators, Wizard and Glass (bca), Wolves of the Calla, On Writing, Blaze, Mr Mercedes, Revival (all variants), and Finders Keepers (all variants). I realize this is a huge list and that most of these are not all too valuable. Im just trying to get them when I can (may take awhile haha) Ebay is just not very palatable to buying the UK editions. Thanks for all your help everyone. Just message me if anyone has a few of these they would be willing to part with. Thanks again and Long Days to everyone
    I have some of the UK WHSMith Finders Keepers variants left - PM me if interested.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Firestarter (1st/1st; NF) $75 PP Gift. PM me.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Almost all of my items from my recent sale sold. However, I have a few left that did not. The listed prices are absolutely as low as I will go on these books, so if it fills a hole in your collection, this is your chance! First person to PM me a commitment to buy gets the book.

50/50 split on shipping in U.S. If you are not satisfied you can return the book(s) for a full refund of cost + initial shipping. Return shipping is on you.

All books kept in a smoke-free home.

'Salem's Lot S/L: Centipede slipcased edition signed in black ink by King and artist Jerry Uelsmann. #259 of 300. One corner of case bumped. One corner of book slightly bumped. $1,900 (Betts recently sold #79 for $2,200). Free shipping for this book (U.S. addresses).

The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2 S/L: Cemetery Dance traycase edition. Signed by King and artist Glenn Chadbourne. Book, DJ, and traycase are all Fine. Appears New and unread. #739 of 750. $270

The Shining. Trade. First edition stated; R49 gutter code present. Book is VG, with some soiling and foxing of outer text block. Very slight lean. Internal text block tight with no writing, tears, loose pages, or marks of any kind, other than where the foxing shows on the very outer edge. Not ex-lib; no bookplate. I did see 3-4 pages with a slight corner crease. Book itself not remaindered (but see note regarding DJ, below). Nice lettering on spine with only very slight rubbing. Book corners sharp; some rubbing of boards and cloth from shelf wear, especially at base of spine.

I'd say the DJ is Near Fine. It's one of the nicer ones I've seen. No creases at all on flaps; DJ price of $8.95 clear and sharp. All parts of DJ (panels, flaps, spine) with only the barest hint of soiling. No tears or holes. Minor shelf wear at spine top/bottom and a slight crease at the spine fold. Small remnant of remainder spray on bottom of back internal flap. Protected in Brod-Art. $330.

Storm of the Century / Secret Windows: BOMC 1st eds. Both Fine/Fine. Sold together. $40

Stephen King Goes to the Movies: Fine as new. $25

Stephen King: The Art of Darkness: Douglas E. Winter. First Edition. Near Fine. $15

Misery / Eyes of the Dragon / It / Pet Semetery (first state) / The Talisman / Different Seasons / Green Mile 1-6 paperbacks (no slipcase): All are bona fide First Editions, but most I would consider in reading condition, not collectible condition. Misery is perhaps the best; looks almost new. Different Seasons and Pet Semetery are also pretty nice. These and the others have various soiling, creases, edge wear; It has an owner's name on the inner board. This is not an exhaustive list of defects; just things I happened to notice. Make offer for one or combo.

Creepshow and Midnight Graffiti ("Rainy Season"). Creepshow with stated First Printing and full number line. Condition is VG+. Creasing along spine and some edgewear. Both front and back panels have some creases (moreso on the back panel; the front panel presents very nicely). Interior pages seem tip-top. Midnight Graffiti is NF+. Sold together: $40

Cemetery Dance combo
    A. The Stephen King Universe; A Guide to the Worlds of Stephen King: Fine book and DJ in Fine slipcase. Appears to be New and unread. Signed by authors Stanley Wiater, Christopher Golden, and Hank Wagner. #266 of 1,000.

B. Stephen King Uncollected, Unpublished: Fine book and DJ in Fine slipcase. Appears to be New and unread. Signed by authors Rocky Wood, David Rawsthorne, and Norma Blackburn. #1 of 2000. (Yes, that’s right--#1)

C. Stephen King; The Non-Fiction: Fine book and DJ in Fine slipcase. Appears to be New and unread. Signed by authors Rocky Wood and Justin Brooks. #827 of 2,000.

Sold as set only. $200

2012 Stephen King Library Desk Calendar; spiral-bound hardcover with holographic image: Contains various excerpts from books; quizzes, trivia, essays, etc. Pretty neat. $20

They All Float. Interesting art piece from Mark Englert with Pennywise and a “hidden” spider-thing from It. This is the “Glow in the Dark” variant. See http://www.tacobelvedere.com/2012/03...float-gid.html and http://www.tacobelvedere.com/2012/05...update_14.html Limited edition, signed and numbered. Comes rolled in a mailing tube. $130

Miscellaneous first hardback appearances

I believe the following books contain the first appearance in hardback form of the noted King stories. Feel free to correct me if I've made a mistake. All books are First Editions and Fine/Fine unless otherwise noted.

A. Shadows (first appearance of "Nona")
    A. Shadows 4 (first appearance of "The Man Who Would Not Shake Hands") (price-clipped)
    A. Masques Two (first British edition); (first appearance of "Popsy")

B. The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (first appearance of "The Doctor's Case") (pencil pricing on FFEP)
    B. I Shudder at Your Touch (first appearance of "The Revelations of 'Becka Paulson")
    B. First Words (first appearance of "Jhonathan and the Witchs") (remainder mark)
    B. Dark Love (first appearance of "Lunch at the Gotham Cafe")
    B. The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror; Eighth Annual Collection (first appearance of "The Man in the Black Suit")
    B. Robert Bloch's Psychos (first appearance of "Autopsy Room Four")

Take any ONE book marked "A" and any TWO books marked "B" (total of 3 books) for $60

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC July 15th SALE - LOWER PRICES

- Matching Secretary of Dreams #'d Set WITH Chadbourne Color Remarque in EACH (F/F): $700.00
    - 'Salem's Lot Gift Edition (F- minor bump to corner - can't see it unless I point it out): $200

Payment via Paypal Gift (or add 3%). US Shipping included / Int'l ACTUAL.

PM for Pics.....

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi hope all are well, browsed lots but not posted for a while. Dead envious of those attending latest signings

U.S. Doctor Sleep S/L for sale

$500 PayPal Gift or would accept Betts Gift certificate (email confirmation from david @'betts reqd)

UK based so will cover half p&p to us. Free delivery UK.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still looking to see if anyone has a spare signed Finders Keepers from the event and is willing to trade it for a signed 1st of Cell. I'll pay shipping! Will also include a Dreamcatcher or Nightmares and Dreamscapes ARC!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We have a promotion here from the local post office, so that i can offer this baby free shipping US and EU
    Let me know if you want to work something out.

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Going to sell a book that might be mostly for all the folks from the EU (+ UK ;D) in the Forum out of , let me say, logistic reasons ;D

If somebody from the UK, Germany, Poland etc. always wanted to know how it is to have one of the deluxe traycased 37 pounds! version of Knowing Darkness - just let me know!
    I love this fantastic book, and the incredible artworks in it , but i just need the space it is covering, so its going to search a new owner.

For those who need another look , here is a video (not mine) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVGmPD2nvXI
    But i guess everybody is aware of what i am talking about.

Of course you US folks are also in, but i have to find out how much shipping to the states might be.
    So drop me a PM if you wanna talk about it.

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

He Is Legend proof - mint condition. $200. To clarify, mine is one of the 35 copies with the hole punch.

There were two states of the He Is Legend proof. The first does not have the hole punch. There were approximately 20 copies for Gauntlet's Club99 members, 10 total for the editor, King, Hill and Matheson and another 10 for sale and'/or give away. Approximately 35 copies with the hole punch and stamped "Not for Sale" were issued to reviewers. These numbers came from Barry Hoffman.

PM if interested.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by you ever seen a ghost? View Post
    He Is Legend proof - mint condition. $200. To clarify, mine is one of the 35 copies with the hole punch.

There were two states of the He Is Legend proof. The first does not have the hole punch. There were approximately 20 copies for Gauntlet's Club99 members, 10 total for the editor, King, Hill and Matheson and another 10 for sale and'/or give away. Approximately 35 copies with the hole punch and stamped "Not for Sale" were issued to reviewers. These numbers came from Barry Hoffman.

PM if interested.
    Just a slight correction--there are actually three states of this proof, the two mentioned above and one for the Club 99 members, which is stamped "Club 99 Gauntlet Press".

See my post #62 for the first two and post #463 for the third.

This is a neat proof to have, no matter which one you get.

John

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We have a promotion here from the local post office, so that i can offer this baby free shipping US and EU
    Let me know if you want to work something out.

Going to sell a book that might be mostly for all the folks from the EU (+ UK ;D) in the Forum out of , let me say, logistic reasons ;D

If somebody from the UK, Germany, Poland etc. always wanted to know how it is to have one of the deluxe traycased 37 pounds! version of Knowing Darkness - just let me know!
    I love this fantastic book, and the incredible artworks in it , but i just need the space it is covering, so its going to search a new owner.

For those who need another look , here is a video (not mine) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVGmPD2nvXI
    But i guess everybody is aware of what i am talking about.

Of course you US folks are also in, but i have to find out how much shipping to the states might be.
    So drop me a PM if you wanna talk about it.

sold , thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 515 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast