Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 515 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,825 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Revival US Proof $550
    Mr Mercedes US proof $200
    Nugget Magazine - Good condition - $50
    The good, the bad & the ugly chapbook - $15 SOLD
    Drawn into darknes chapbook - $10
    Startling Mystery Stories - 1969 - Magazine is in good condition. Cover is in fair condition, with creases and marks. Has both staples - $ 100
    Cavalier - March 1971 - Good condition. Has decoloration in the cover - $ 50
    Cavalier - September 1972 - Good condition. One of the stapples isn't attached to cover - $ 45
    Cavalier - October 1973 - Very good condition - $ 65
    Cavalier - December 1972 - Very good condition - $ 65
    Cavalier - June 1977 - Very good condition - $ 55
    Cavalier - September 1972 - Good condition - $ 55
    Weird tales - Fall 1984 - Good condition - $ 45
    Castle Rock - February 1985 - Very good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - March 1985 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - April 1985 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - February 1987 - Small spot on cover - $ 12
    Castle Rock - April/May 1987 - Smudge on cover - $ 12
    Castle Rock - December 1986/January 1987 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - October 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - August 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - July 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - June 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - May 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - April 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - March 1986 - Good condition - $ 12
    Castle Rock - June 1985 - Good condition - $ 12
    From a Buick 8 US proof - good condition. Spine with decoloration. $40
    HP Lovecraft, against the world, against life US proof - like new - $30
    He is legend Gauntlet proof - like new - $60
    Rose madder us proof - Good condition $20
    The gunslinger 2nd grant - Fair condition. DJ with marks and creases. - $100

PM for pics or questions.

Shipping from Argentina is more or less $14 per item (up to three magazines can be placed in the same package keeping the same S/H cost).
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Unfolded 1st/1st Gunslinger DJ $400
    CUJO SIGNED LIMITED $690.00
    'Salem's Lot Gift in slipcase $400.00
    SIGNED AND DATED 'SALEM'S LOT FIRST WITH 3rd state DJ $1,250.00VG/VG
    SOD 1 & 2 MATHING NUMBERS both fine $780.00
    Matt - I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full. Let me know when you've cleared up some space!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's an interesting tidbit. The person who bought a whole bunch of my Arkham House editions off eBay (and a few King books as well) was Josh Boone, currently directing The Stand. Who knew?

Dear Dave,

Thank you, sir! I hope to buy more. I actually am writing and directing King's THE STAND for Warner Brothers!

Are you going to post more?

- Josh Boone
    I told him The Stand was my all-time favorite book and he'd better not screw it up! LOL

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That is pretty cool!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Today Only!!!!
    Dolan's Cadillac 1/250 VG++++/NF
    $590.00

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Here's an interesting tidbit. The person who bought a whole bunch of my Arkham House editions off eBay (and a few King books as well) was Josh Boone, currently directing The Stand. Who knew?

Dear Dave,

Thank you, sir! I hope to buy more. I actually am writing and directing King's THE STAND for Warner Brothers!

Are you going to post more?

- Josh Boone
    I told him The Stand was my all-time favorite book and he'd better not screw it up! LOL
    If he messes it up we know where to find him. (Las Vegas!)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Hey All -

I need to let go of a few items to help cover some unfortunate financial issues coming right before the 4th holiday and a family vacation to my home town in western upstate NY, followed by a tacked on drive to Bridgton for the Finders Keepers signing.

Here's what's on offer, more may be added soon as I figure out what else I can bear to let go:

1 Stephen King signed copy of Finders Keepers with the CD slipcase (I'll ship slipcase separately when it arrives from CD) - please PM offers - to help w/expectations, looking for ~$600 w/slipcase
    - Regular PayPal for your protection is fine or PP Gift if you want to save little money - I have references and also:
    - Happy to provide proof since this is a presale. Will send picture of bank statement charge from Bridgton Books for signing tickets and my CD order notification for slipcase
    - Also including a picture of the signing (if at all possible I'll get one for you), and one signing ticket (assuming they give out 1 per book, which they should)
    - Shipping of book will covered free, but slipcase will be at cost for you once it arrives from CD (if you choose to get book immediately, I'll ship both free if you want to wait for slipcase)
    - I'm flying from Bangor to LA for a week's work before heading home to FL - so while I'll get you pictures of your book within a day of signing, it'll most likely take until Saturday 18th July for me to ship it to you using USPS Priority

Dandelion Wine S/L Ray Bradbury by PS Publishing 2007 - I listed this a week or so ago at $250 - two copies of this edition sold for $299 on eBay during May - will part for $200 (or $190 for PP Gift)
    - NF book, DJ and slipcase, never read - 1 of 200 slipcased (actual number is #2!) and signed by Bradbury with Stephen King intro and beautiful Tomislav Tikulan illustrations
    - This is not the 1/100 2 volume Dandelion signed by both Bradbury and King (those go for ~$750)

Horns - S/L Joe Hill and Vincent Chong signed Traycased by PS Publishing - NF++ book and DJ in a VG+ traycase with bumping mainly to one corner - pics readily available - $300 PP Gift or $310 Standard PayPal Goods Payment
    - This is one of the 1/200 traycased, author and artist signed editions - a Publisher's Copy stamped as such by PS
    - Includes extra material not in the slipcased and signed edition

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Having packed up everyones orders, I find myself with FOUR extra copies of the UK WH Smith limited cover variant of Finders Keepers.

$20 each plus shipping at cost. PM me if you are still looking for one. All are 1st printing and Fine/Fine
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Having packed up everyones orders, I find myself with FOUR extra copies of the UK WH Smith limited cover variant of Finders Keepers.

$20 each plus shipping at cost. PM me if you are still looking for one. All are 1st printing and Fine/Fine
    Hey Stroppy, any copies of the regular UK 1st of FK? I had one in order through Amazon but they cancelled. Thanks to another member I have the WHS purple variant but not the normal UK 1st.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post

Hey Stroppy, any copies of the regular UK 1st of FK? I had one in order through Amazon but they cancelled. Thanks to another member I have the WHS purple variant but not the normal UK 1st.
    I'll see if I can pick you one up today - half price ones will be gone now though i'm afraid.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD

Anybody want a S/L Borderlands 5 with slipcase for $150.00? Like New Condition.....

PayPal Gift......US Shipping Included / Int'l Actual.

Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Signed trade paperbacks from the brooklyn event in April:
    On Writing - 80
    DTiv - 100
    160 for both

Shipped in the US, international at cost. Will include event ticket if wanted.

Pm me if interested

SOLD

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post

I'll see if I can pick you one up today - half price ones will be gone now though i'm afraid.
    Chase, your mailbox is full. I have a copy for you but need your address

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by KingKornKarn View Post
    Dandelion Wine S/L Ray Bradbury by PS Publishing 2007 - I listed this a week or so ago at $250 - two copies of this edition sold for $299 on eBay during May - will part for $200 (or $190 for PP Gift)
    - NF book, DJ and slipcase, never read - 1 of 200 slipcased (actual number is #2!) and signed by Bradbury with Stephen King intro and beautiful Tomislav Tikulan illustrations
    - This is not the 1/100 2 volume Dandelion signed by both Bradbury and King (those go for ~$750)
    Sorry to go a little off topic.

I sent KingKornKarn a PM, because I have #2 of the 200 copy signed edition sitting on my shelf. I purchased it direct from PS back when it was published and the number was a specific request.
    I seem to remember this happening another time with a PS book, but one of them belonged to a lifetime subscriber. Does anyone remember if there was any indication that differentiated the lifetime subscriber version?

My copy:
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post

I sent KingKornKarn a PM, because I have #2 of the 200 copy signed edition sitting on my shelf. I purchased it direct from PS back when it was published and the number was a specific request.
    I seem to remember this happening another time with a PS book, but one of them belonged to a lifetime subscriber. Does anyone remember if there was any indication that differentiated the lifetime subscriber version?

My copy:
    Very interesting. Been PM'ing you on this. I just checked my copy to be sure its #2 and it is, although my number is written in black ink rather than red & the 2 is a little curlier, more like a cursive L.

What is the differentiator?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

For comparison, here is my No. 2 copy of the 1/100.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post

My copy:
    The deluxe lifetime subscriber copies would have been lettered A-Z and would probably have been the 100 copy edition. I am unsure of how non-deluxe subscriber copies were differentiated.
    EDIT: I sold my letter C a while back.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd love to see a picture of KingKorn's copy. This has me very interested, especially because something like this has happened before.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I must be missing something obvious, but these are two different editions. PS started the numbers over again for each edition. (1-200 for one edition and 1-100 for the other).

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I must be missing something obvious, but these are two different editions. PS started the numbers over again for each edition. (1-200 for one edition and 1-100 for the other).
    KingKornKarn said he has the #2 copy of the 1-200 edition.

Scoogs has posted the picture of his #2 copy of the 1-200 edition.

MrRT has posted the picture of his #2 copy of the 1-100 edition for comparison.

KingKornKarn has not yet posted a picture of his copy.

It seems as though there are two #2 copies of the 1-200 edition for some reason.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Mr Rabbit Trick posted his own copy for comparison.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

See, I was missing something obvious.

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm having trouble inserting a picture. Have never quite figured this out. When I try to do so it always wants me to point to a URL. I've messed with this before, creating my own album from which to share, and have never figured it out. As soon as I do, I'll post pictures of my #2.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm having trouble inserting a picture. Have never quite figured this out. When I try to do so it always wants me to point to a URL. I've messed with this before, creating my own album from which to share, and have never figured it out. As soon as I do, I'll post pictures of my #2.
    The image must be hosted by a server on the web. You can either link to a photo account like Photobucket or upload to the site server.

If the photo is hosted on the web then enter the URL in the box presented by the image icon.

If the photo is on your computer then click Gallery > click Upload Photos (top right) > click Browse > select the photo file on your computer and click Open > click Upload/Submit

After a few seconds you should be brought to your gallery. There should be a thumbnail of your photo with a larger rendering below. You can share the thumbnail, the medium pic below or click the medium pic for the largest pic and share that. (The last is recommended for most pics) Right click the pic you want to share and select Copy Image Location. Paste that URL into the box presented by the image icon.

You just shared a picture!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 515 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 363 413 ... LastLast